Stargirl Discussion Thread

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Watched this weeks episode this evening.

Stargirl wants to recruit Brainwave's son for the JSA, but it looks like that ain't gonna happen.

We got some info on the ISA plans on what they are up to.

And it looks like there is a little drama going on between it's members of the ISA.

We saw a picture and got info on the team that existed before the JSA called "Seven Soldiers of Victory"....even though there are 8 members on the team. HaHa!!!

Dragon King got daughter problems which is gonna fuck shit up with his plans.

There are two episodes left, looking forward to them.

STARGIRL.JPG

Yall don't understand

I was a dc kid coming up and LOVED the JSA comics

This is just too much.

I haven't went in since the 3rd episode.

Because i want to watch with the kids

So far it seems family friendly

Am i wrong?

I gotta give this my FULL attention.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
shit ...so much for recruiting Brainwaves son ....:eek2::(

Wildcat did her thing ...if this shit was Rated R would b nuttin but blood n guts....:D

dam court ruubing off on the staff ...fuck was tht ...?.....lol

Hourman think he wants some of Grundy ...b lucky u couldnt get that door open bruh ...? smh

The Mom getting on my dam nerves already ...at least she smartened up at the end n recorded them...

guess they ran thru the robots budget already ...aint seen Pat in the robot since episode 2 ...:lol:

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OK, I finally watched it all to the current episode (Brainwave, Jr.)...

And this shit is spectacular!!!!

Might be the best DCU TV series out, honestly. Each episode get better & better.

I’m still pissed that they just killed off the JSA like that (they ain’t no easy win...I’d take them before even the JLA) & they just skipped the whole Infinity Inc but this is basically Infinity Inc. At least they made that token ass Dr. Midnight (Beth Chapel version...read the comic to understand) cool in the show.

And this is its own universe (due to Green Arrow being one of the SSOV & the Atom and Flash being in the JSA).

And Spangles should have the Cosmic Converter belt. That last episode, she was doing superhuman fight moves like she did.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
guess they ran thru the robots budget already ...aint seen Pat in the robot since episode 2 ...:lol:
I think they going to have Pat in the robot as a last resort-type thing in certain episodes...

Sometimes it kind of seem like they cut to commercial breaks at the strangest times on the show(like when characters are in the middle of a conversation)

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
I think they going to have Pat in the robot as a last resort-type thing in certain episodes...

Sometimes it kind of seem like they cut to commercial breaks at the strangest times on the show(like when characters are in the middle of a conversation)
because it's been edited from the DC Streaming app, where it first views. CW gets it two days later and chops it up.

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stargirl and her teenage temper tantrums are really working my nerves. How the hell is she gonna tell her Mom who her Dad is, like her Momma wasn't there. At some point during that conversation I was waiting on the Mom to be like "Bitch, I know who I fucked !"

But the action was on point, I don't think that's the last we'll see of Brainwave Jr. At some point, Stargirl's Mom has to put her in check long enough for Pat to actually train her impulsive ass along with Hourman and the rest of the crew.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
because it's been edited from the DC Streaming app, where it first views. CW gets it two days later and chops it up.
I expect theyll do the same with the Swamp Thing episodes this fall..

I don't think that's the last we'll see of Brainwave Jr
Theyll bring him back somehow and he'll have a handle on his powers..probably going to start catching feelings for Stargirl and there will be a triangle of sorts between her,Brainwave Jr and Shiv:rolleyes:

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Jr's not dead. I do believe that Sr. faked his son's death so that the ISA doesn't get to him. I feel that Sr. is going to go after Icicle at some point in revenge for Merry's death. And for trying to use Jr. for their plans.

Remember early on, Sr. was disgusted with his son for not inheriting his powers. So I believe he wants Jr. to fight on the side of good now. Especially since his mother's death. For which Sr. (and Icicle) were responsible for.

These are my theories anyway.

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I tell You...

Reading all those DC 100-Page Super Spectacular comics during the 70s is paying off...

ww-merry1.jpg

THIS is how you tell the true comic book heads from the bandwagoneers that saw the MCU movies & Keaton's Batman and think they official comic heads.

Cause they can reference comics to the characters like nothing.

Side note: I wonder where Winged Victory is at? I know in the comics...well, I won't spoil it. But the show might be at it's budget limit so maybe Winged Victory shows up, maybe he doesn't.

TimRock

BGOL Investor
THIS is how you tell the true comic book heads from the bandwagoneers that saw the MCU movies & Keaton's Batman and think they official comic heads.

Side note: I wonder where Winged Victory is at? I know in the comics...well, I won't spoil it. But the show might be at it's budget limit so maybe Winged Victory shows up, maybe he doesn't.
Probably in the janitors closet.

145evil

Rising Star
Registered

I wouldn't be surprised if icicle has it chained up somewhere.

Last edited:

Star

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
By the time they tell the boy what is going on he will be pissed
or
He has already gotten into her superhero stash and something has picked him already ?

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I watched last weeks episode this morning.

Good episode.

We found out Solomon Grundy is the dude locked up in the dungeon cell.

Brainwave and his son storyline proceeded well.

I like how they displayed Brainwaves ability with telekinesis and how effective it is. They did a better job with him than how it what used it in X-Men movies.

I suspect Brainwave Jr. is not dead. He didn’t have the power or experienced to take on his father. Most likely he blasted his way thru the floor at the last second and escaped. He will most likely pop up next season.

Only 2 episodes left.

TimRock

BGOL Investor
no wildcat at all in this last episode.

Anybody seen Hooty the Owl recently?

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
my brother...

you reading the NEW ones?

You mean the ones DC's only selling through WAL-MART?
Nah.
But people have been raving about them.
And how DC's done it right in order to get to newer readers other than Comic Book Stores.

Honestly though.
I love a lot of '40s stuff.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You mean the ones DC's only selling through WAL-MART?
Nah.
But people have been raving about them.
And how DC's done it right in order to get to newer readers other than Comic Book Stores.

Honestly though.
I love a lot of '40s stuff.

Damn thought i was the only one!