Stargirl Discussion Thread

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Add Cindy to that list & I'm with you!

actress-meg-delacy-attends-the-los-angeles-premiere-of-wiener-dog-at-picture-id170825055

Meg-DeLacy-28.jpg

..speaking of Shiv i bet she up to something as well..

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Watched episodes 3 and 4 last night.

Season is dragging slow unlike the past 2.

Shit needs to kick it into full gear.

Will let a few episodes stack up before checking it out.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Episodes 5 and 6

Watched these two episodes early last week.

Starting to pick up pace.

Hourman went and Fucked around removing the Inhibitor from his hourglass. We have not yet seen the effects of it.

Stargirl going Thirsty for Cameron not realizing something is up with him. And she going around training him on using his powers like his daddy Icicle.

Cindy is feeling the effects of her transformation more from returning from the Shadowlands last season.

Starman running around wanting vengeance on the Injustice Society. He looks to be cooling down…..for now.

Stargirl, Beth and Pat are aware of the cameras. The person viewing them has not been revealed. By guess is he is the character we saw at the end of last season. Looking like we will find out soon.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Episode 7 and 8

Just watched these two this morning. They are a 2 part episode.

We get some information on the JSA Green Lantern/Jenny, along with the character Keith David (Mister Bones) who was introduced in the season 2 finale.

Mister Bones confronted Stargirl on who he is and what he is doing.

Jenny, her brother got shit squared away with her Ring and her brothers ability to control the Shadowlands. He is gonna apprentice under The Shade.

Sandman’s niece was introduced by name. She has abilities and looks to make her debut soon.

And Mister Bones is looking to form his own team after seeing what Stargirl and her group has accomplished.

2 more episodes to end the season. I’ll wait for them to debut and binge them together.

Watching two episodes at a time equate to a movie.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Well no point in watching this any further

‘Stargirl’ Ending With Season 3 on The CW

The DC Comics drama from creator Geoff Johns joins the likes of ‘The Flash’ and ‘Riverdale’ in coming to its conclusion in the current 2022-23 broadcast cycle.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

The DC Comics drama from creator Geoff Johns joins the likes of ‘The Flash’ and ‘Riverdale’ in coming to its conclusion in the current 2022-23 broadcast cycle.
I bet Superman & Lois might be next in line since Cavill announced that he's back...

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member

Thats Fucked up.

The article says they expected this would be the last season, so it sounds like they may have written the season finale as a Finale.

You would think they would have announced it after the season finale.

I will watch it to end to see what happens.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I bet Superman & Lois might be next in line since Cavill announced that he's back...

Yeah, not having to much hope that it will continue.

And after they announced the show is not part of the Arrowverse and they replacing the one son.

I suspect the next season will be the last.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Episode 9

This one mainly started with everybody expressing their feelings.

Picked up towards the end when we finally saw Cameron’s, Icicle’s son’s grandparents, go into action against the team for the first time.

Granny proves she ain’t the one to mess with.

Midnite learned more of the Goggles capabilities thru her silly headed parents.

It’s becoming clearer that Sportsmaster and Tigress are up to something sinister being friendly and trusting towards Pat and Barbara.

Mike and Jaheem/Thunderbolt go on their adventure trying to help Cindy.

Going into episode 10 now….

Episode 10

Got some information on that Ape mofo that confronted Jakeem/Mike last episode.

And we finally found out who has been looking at the cameras all around town. I was definitely surprised it turned out to be him.

And SportsMaster/Tigress, that completely caught me off guard with what happened to them.

They closed that episode with big surprises.

Getting ready to go into episode 11…

Episode 11

Icicle has returned. He is acting like he is cool with everything, but we found out he is up too something.

The question is will his son Cameron trust him and side with him.

StarMan found out Icicle is back and he is looking for revenge.

Artemis found out her folks are dead. So it now looks like she wants revenge after she finishes mourning them.

The last episode debuts on November 30th. It’s looking to be a big one with StarMan claiming the staff as his.

Looking forward to it. :cool:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hell of a way to end the series & to keep it 100, I wanted more of the reborn JSA.

I think it's dope how the original Stargirl gang became the JSA & added everyone (Artemis, Mike (as S.T.R.I.P.E. 2.0), Icicle, Jakeem (looking badass with the Thunderbolt), the twins & even Solomon Grundy). I don't get why they paired Beth & Rick together...you would think 10 years later, it'll be Starwoman & Icicle getting married. And I wonder if they ever found Starman's brain.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Hell of a way to end the series & to keep it 100, I wanted more of the reborn JSA.

I think it's dope how the original Stargirl gang became the JSA & added everyone (Artemis, Mike (as S.T.R.I.P.E. 2.0), Icicle, Jakeem (looking badass with the Thunderbolt), the twins & even Solomon Grundy). I don't get why they paired Beth & Rick together...you would think 10 years later, it'll be Starwoman & Icicle getting married. And I wonder if they ever found Starman's brain.
RE: The"HourNite" shipping,i didnt see any indication of this in the past seasons..

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I watched the final two episodes last night.

Not gonna get into it, but they closed everything out that basically came out since the first season.

It was pretty clear the producers knew this was the final season before it was revealed.

The final episode ended 30 minutes into the episode. I was sitting there like what are they gonna do for the next 30 minutes.

And they did a damn good job. This definitely was one of the best series finales I have seen in a long time.

The last 30 minutes was full of a lot of Easter Eggs and potential future spinoffs when/if DC comes out with their future plans.

Here is some stuff that happened….

- Courtney, Pat and Dr. McNider decided to keep the Ultra-Humanite on life support, in case they one day find Sylvester’s brain (which we saw stored inside a far-off mountain).

- Courtney found Becky and delivered the note her father, The Gambler, meant her to have.

- Rick and then Beth apologized to Beth’s parents — after which Beth “officially” asked her folks to be her “sidekicks”.

- Yolanda reached out to her mom, saying that the truth has only made her friends closer with their own families. So, maybe it can do same for them?

- Pat and Barbara took Mike to reunite with his mom, Maggie, at her diner.

- Rick visited Solomon Grundy’s burial site and lamented how everyone seems to come back from the dead but his gargantuan buddy — at which point a big green arm thrust out of the ground.

- One night outside the vacant Mahkent home, Courtney turned around to see that Cameron had returned. When he asked if she truly could help him, they ran into each others arms and kissed hugged.

- Jordan (Icicle) hiding out in New Amsterdam, got his just desserts when Artemis lured him into a fiery death.

- And last but not least, in a flash-forward to “10 Years From Now”…. We saw Richard Swift aka The Shade lead a tour of a JSA museum that was stacked with fun Easter eggs. Courtney, he said, is now Starwoman; the current JSA includes Sand and Damage; the team at one point saved the Seven Soldiers of Victory by defeating the Nebula Man… and Rick and Beth are soon to be married.

The tour was then crashed by the blur of an arriving speedster — Jay Garrick’s The Flash, who announced that the JSA was needed ASAP, Swift included. Because as the end card made clear, it will never be “The End” for the adventures of Stargirl.

All seasons are on the CW app and on HBO MAX.