SNOWFALL FX discussion thread

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I dont think he knew. I think they wrote it like that so he would be the only person that knew Franklin had something to do with it. I think they killed everybody else. Now they gon want Franklin's head.
He knew. He was trying to kick knowledge to the young cat and dude was just worried about getting in on a train

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Wife sent me this. She thinks end of season, they gonna kill off Franklin.
So seeing this post, they gonna make Wanda run the center and Leon be the center of the show?

Theories?

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
So seeing this post, they gonna make Wanda run the center and Leon be the center of the show?

Theories?

Crazy they're doing it like POWER!

I just hate they have it on FX with them commercials.

Strait_Laced

knowledge alone ≠ power
OG Investor
oh, and rip 'full force', or as is...jerome

Snowfall_Ep408-ScDay-RVM_0074.jpg

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member

Theories?

Not mad at it, thats whole story line.
Franklin probably will end up in jail.
Or vanish like his dad and make a cameo in the future.

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Scene almost made me tear up too, the shooting and her screaming after reminded me of the scene in Scarface where Tony shot Manny for fucking his sister

Just means the acting was right on point! Cause i didnt feel none of that stuff ...

I don't feel for none of these niggas, they know the consequences

AGREED! And on top of that she had the nerve to blame somebody else... thats the game... blood in blood out...

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What I don't like is they trying to portray Franklin like he so evil since he killed Teddy's father. That was light work compared to the shit they did to other characters They all did fucked up shit. Teddy isn't a victim. He deserves whatever shit that comes his way.

I know as if ted aint a cold blooded killer... the crazy shit is,

ted aint even LIKE his pops like that...

the part where one of the head alphabet boys, said A ****** killed your father...

CIA killed so many fathers, mothers and babies.... but act like its the end of the world

when chickens come home to roost..

They kept that scene too real. its exactly how them soulless demonic cacs in temporary positions

of power be thinkin tool..

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
AGREED! And on top of that she had the nerve to blame somebody else... thats the game... blood in blood out...

I agree, just like with Shaddy.

The only way he leaves BGOL is in a box carried by six.

Blood in, bleed out.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
What I don't like is they trying to portray Franklin like he so evil since he killed Teddy's father. That was light work compared to the shit they did to other characters They all did fucked up shit. Teddy isn't a victim. He deserves whatever shit that comes his way.

Yes. I had that discussion offline saying Franklin went too far

And I'm like Franklin was done

Take his cash his businesses and property chill with his girl

That's that.

Instead Louie betrayed him uncle followed her and teddy stole 73 million dollars

After murdering his father when he promised he wouldn't

Fuck alllllllllllll that

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Just means the acting was right on point! Cause i didnt feel none of that stuff ...

She blaming Franklin

YOU BETRAYED HIM HE WAS OUT THE GAME
And then when he came for help cause someone stole 73ms from him you said too bad so sad

Y'all wasn't family after that and he stilled saved you

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She blaming Franklin

YOU BETRAYED HIM HE WAS OUT THE GAME
And then when he came for help cause someone stole 73ms from him you said too bad so sad

Y'all wasn't family after that and he stilled saved you
She admitted she was toxic in the tub talking about that stupid choke challenge she did for 20 bucks. She knows she's the reason it's all a shit show but it's her nature to double down.

Supreme Lurker XXL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes. I had that discussion offline saying Franklin went too far

And I'm like Franklin was done

Take his cash his businesses and property chill with his girl

That's that.

Instead Louie betrayed him uncle followed her and teddy stole 73 million dollars

After murdering his father when he promised he wouldn't

Fuck alllllllllllll that
I dig what your saying homie, all I'm saying is Teddy is way worse than Franklin once you scale back the big picture. However they obviously trying to get us to hate Franklin when Teddy is just as vicious and worse. Franklin fucked up his family and friends, while Teddy fucked up the entire black community.
It's cool when they do it....smh. I hate that song btw