SNOWFALL FX discussion thread

Strait_Laced

knowledge alone ≠ power
OG Investor
I had a feeling Jerome was going to get killed soon.

The way he was talking about leaving the game, kinda let's you know something bad was about to happen.

I thought he was going to get hit when he offered to make the drop to Skully.

And Kane was doing too much. After all that shit he went through, he was supposed to just kill Louie straight up. Writers went left with that shit.

yeah they was on some old batman 'tie them up and tell them you're going to kill them' shit...mad corny...ah well.

batman_and_robin_bound__helpless_and_bulging_by_captp1_det71m1-fullview.jpg

i'm just glad that they are closing out the series w/o it being cancelled...it was touch and go for a minute after john singleton passed...they get to wrap it up

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
And Kane was doing too much. After all that shit he went through, he was supposed to just kill Louie straight up. Writers went left with that shit.
Nah... that dude was hospitalized for months and had to learn to walk and talk again. If you dont think he was gonna take the time to make the responsible party suffer, then you a bigger fool than Jerome.

yardy

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I'm more shocked that franklin actually helped louie and the fact it cost UNC demise at the end from both kane unc going down.

I wasn't expecting that and it's a damn great show with great actors playing their role well!

Franklin put himself in a no win situation. Probably should've just left Louie at Kane's mercy. Even if Jerome got her out she would still shift her being in that spot on him. Now with Jerome gone she gonna exact her revenge on him.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I had a feeling Jerome was going to get killed soon.

The way he was talking about leaving the game, kinda let's you know something bad was about to happen.
Had thought they was saving it till almost the third-to-last episode,then the next two episodes would be of Louie plotting revenge on Franklin,Franklin going after Teddy,etc

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
I knew that the real Jerome was killed at a car wash in 85. That led the real Louie to turn to Queen Pin status.

Plus in the season trailer there was a glimpse of a scene of Louie and Franklin together at a funeral. Speculation being that it was Jerome's.

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
It's bullshit how Louie is putting this all on Franklin; when it's really all her fault because she didn't feel "seen" by fellow drug dealers. So she blew up their life.
Her husband was trying to go to Jamaica (Kingston in the 80s???? Yeeeeeeeeeeesh. Mans was highly misinformed by those Sandal's ads). She stopped him. Women really are allergic to taking accountability for shit. Franklin stopped her from getting ran through, and brought help to get her free. However; it is all on him. Fucking nutter butter bitch.

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah... that dude was hospitalized for months and had to learn to walk and talk again. If you dont think he was gonna take the time to make the responsible party suffer, then you a bigger fool than Jerome.
Yea it's good for TV I guess to draw the story out.

But if you got beef in the street like that, you killing their ass on site. All that being tied up in a warehouse about to be tortured like some old Bruce Willis movie is some bullshit. Ain't no street dudes doing all that shit.

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's bullshit how Louie is putting this all on Franklin; when it's really all her fault because she didn't feel "seen" by fellow drug dealers. So she blew up their life.
Her husband was trying to go to Jamaica (Kingston in the 80s???? Yeeeeeeeeeeesh. Mans was highly misinformed by those Sandal's ads). She stopped him. Women really are allergic to taking accountability for shit. Franklin stopped her from getting ran through, and brought help to get her free. However; it is all on him. Fucking nutter butter bitch.
Yea she did admit that she should have been satisfied with their position under Franklin. She knows once she went over his head the shit was going to hit the fan.

Jerome called her out on it and basically said she could never be satisfied because she is broken and she owned it.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yea it's good for TV I guess to draw the story out.

But if you got beef in the street like that, you killing their ass on site. All that being tied up in a warehouse about to be tortured like some old Bruce Willis movie is some bullshit. Ain't no street dudes doing all that shit.
It's actually not far fetched at all.
I've seen cats kidnapped and tortured for revenge, information, ransom...etc

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
yep

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Franklin put himself in a no win situation. Probably should've just left Louie at Kane's mercy. Even if Jerome got her out she would still shift her being in that spot on him. Now with Jerome gone she gonna exact her revenge on him.
that's what i would have done

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Lol what was wrong with Jamaica in the eighties.....

I see your point, that chick was doing too much... although she

was important to the game, she overplayed her part.

but not for nothing, once you doing business with the alphabet boys...

fbi, cia, atf... shit will NEVER end well

power lord

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In the previews her saying it's all Franklin's Fault. cat's A missed direction to get you to think that she's going to betray franklin to Teddy I. Think she's going to help franklin get teddy or try to

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was watching a bootleg stream on youtube so i didnt see it well.

did they start to rape louie or were they just about to?
I think that is still up for interpretation and we may not know definitively until next week. When the camera cut to Franklin she was screaming bloody murder from the other room. We saw that the pimp had his pants down and her pants were off entirely. Granted, she was still wearing panties, but this is basic cable they may not have been able to get away with any further nudity. My take is that pimpin' Paige Kennedy got a few strokes in before Jammin' Jerome came through with the calvery.

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
In the previews her saying it's all Franklin's Fault. cat's A missed direction to get you to think that she's going to betray franklin to Teddy I. Think she's going to help franklin get teddy or try to
I see what you're saying, but she's saying that to Jerome's sister and Franklin's mother. As if she isn't hip to what is going on. That shit has to sound delusional falling on her ears. From season one when Jerome wasn't trying to mess with the bricks and the trouble it brought. She was the main driving force to get them into it. Naaaaah, fam. She's hurt and crazy. She's about to fuck up some more before she gets it right

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
I think that is still up for interpretation and we may not know definitively until next week. When the camera cut to Franklin she was screaming bloody murder from the other room. We saw that the pimp had his pants down and her pants were off entirely. Granted, she was still wearing panties, but this is basic cable they may not have been able to get away with any further nudity. My take is that pimpin' Paige Kennedy got a few strokes in before Jammin' Jerome came through with the calvery.
Facts, they can only go so far with nudity when it comes to networks that aren't premium like starz, HBO, Showtime and cinemax or netflix because had they showed that rape scene then it would've been some strong sexual content.

Tyler Perry Show The Have And Have Nots had a rape scene with dude humping on her with her pants down but it was dark which you really can't see much. That was on BET which isn't a premium network either.

I hate these shows with commercials.