SNOWFALL FX discussion thread

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
It's bullshit how Louie is putting this all on Franklin; when it's really all her fault because she didn't feel "seen" by fellow drug dealers. So she blew up their life.
Her husband was trying to go to Jamaica (Kingston in the 80s???? Yeeeeeeeeeeesh. Mans was highly misinformed by those Sandal's ads). She stopped him. Women really are allergic to taking accountability for shit. Franklin stopped her from getting ran through, and brought help to get her free. However; it is all on him. Fucking nutter butter bitch.
What's wrong with Jamaica in 80s?

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
yeah, she had her pants down when they was about to rape her until there was a gunfight that stopped her from getting raped.

One thing I've noticed about this show is that it always stops short of showing women experiencing real sexual violence or any violence really.

Louie didn't get gang-raped last night, Mel didn't experience sexual abuse related to her drug usage and Franklin let Tanosse go.

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
One thing I've noticed about this show is that it always stops short of showing women experiencing real sexual violence or any violence really.

Louie didn't get gang-raped last night, Mel didn't experience sexual abuse related to her drug usage and Franklin let Tanosse go.
That sexual violence wasn't gonna happen on FX not being a premium network!

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
That sexual violence wasn't gonna happen on FX not being a premium network!

I understand that but it didn't even happen off-screen or in an implied manner.

These women were dodging consequences left and right, especially coming from a culture that is notoriously known for being "hard on hoes"

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor

These women were dodging consequences left and right, especially coming from a culture that is notoriously known for being "hard on hoes"
Yeah, that's why I wished John Singleton was still living to be able to direct the show on where it's supposed to go!!

Which it's why I'm glad the show is about to end!

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
Juse
I posted this in my spoiler post, but it's the story of the real Louie, and they mention the real Jerome. His name was Anthony "Daff" Mosley. He was only 26 when he was killed in 84.

FQ2D7PJXEAUU0Zn

*****SideBar*****
Their son is a professional Skateboarder

I just found that on YouTube lol

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dude at the front gate knew the deal :yes:.He saw how low the car was sitting that’s why he ain’t bother to search... he tried to get his boy to leave with him
I dont think he knew. I think they wrote it like that so he would be the only person that knew Franklin had something to do with it. I think they killed everybody else. Now they gon want Franklin's head.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
I had a feeling Jerome was going to get killed soon.

The way he was talking about leaving the game, kinda let's you know something bad was about to happen.

I thought he was going to get hit when he offered to make the drop to Skully.

And Kane was doing too much. After all that shit he went through, he was supposed to just kill Louie straight up. Writers went left with that shit.

Yeah I knew he was going to get killed because his character was just to much shit, beating chick to death, slapping shit out of Franklin...lol, last episode knowing people looking for him but he posted at the liquor store drinking. When he said he was leaving I knew he was about to die

yeah they was on some old batman 'tie them up and tell them you're going to kill them' shit...mad corny...ah well.

i'm just glad that they are closing out the series w/o it being cancelled...it was touch and go for a minute after john singleton passed...they get to wrap it up

Lol..I was saying come on man they doing to much now

Sexual violence no but violence yes they have, when I was watching this episode I was thinking damn they might catch some heat because looked like Kane had burned her a couple times with that cigarette before burning her with the hot tire iron, they later showed her all beat up and then the build up to being raped, add that to the season premiere when Jerome beat that chick to death I was saying they going hard on women this season

Last edited:

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
Lol what was wrong with Jamaica in the eighties.....

I see your point, that chick was doing too much... although she

was important to the game, she overplayed her part.

but not for nothing, once you doing business with the alphabet boys...

fbi, cia, atf... shit will NEVER end well
Not Jamaica, Kingston...
:lol:

Anywhere else on the island, but there, during the 1980s....

What's wrong with Jamaica in 80s?

Also; Michael Manley's friendship and sympathy towards Grenada and Cuba had America's attention. So if you're trying to go to Jamaica at that time to avoid the CIA; then you definitely picked the wrong place. The CIA was there to make sure Manley lost power, and Seaga gained power, and stayed in power. They would've clocked "Jerome" minute one on the island, and he would've ended up like Franklin's pop in Cuba, if they so wished it.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Also; Michael Manley's friendship and sympathy towards Grenada and Cuba had America's attention. So if you're trying to go to Jamaica at that time to avoid the CIA; then you definitely picked the wrong place. The CIA was there to make sure Manley lost power, and Seaga gained power, and stayed in power. They would've clocked "Jerome" minute one on the island, and he would've ended up like Franklin's pop in Cuba, if they so wished it.

I mean I shouldve known the cia was meddling in their shit.. but if dude was Cuba friendly during Castros reign there is no

doubt whatsoever "intelligence" agencies from usa and england were slithering around IN Jamaica....

Speaking of Castro tho, do you know the "conspiracy" is Canadas prime minister is Castros son??

But chea... there was lots of fuckery going on in Jamaica, and many were allowed to enter into the USA,

easily... but it seems like when that jamaican bruh Ferguso shot up those white folks on the LIRR...

it was a wrap for Jamaican brethren coming into the city......

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I love everything that's happened.

Yeee UP I thought it was dope and how movies should be,

its not about the fact that dude was shooting a hundred bullets from a pea shooter,

its about the fact despite all her faults him and franklyn were still willing to die for her,

and that Blood was still thicker than Water....

and why would they kill her right away, she was a big fish, they couldve

got much more information out of her, before killing her.... especially knowing

where she keeps a couple of stacks at for rainy days...

Snowfall is one of the best dramas out, Even though Homie left us before he could finish,

I just hope we dont have the Black Panther type ending where a fuckin cia agent is

the fuckin hero....

that would ruin everything..

Like somebody pissing in your Sea Moss smoothie!!

tekwehuself

Immigrant Expat
International Member

Well, if you re-watch when Wanda first got on the rock.. Leon walked in on her sucking dick in the corner for a hit

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Yeee UP I thought it was dope and how movies should be,

its not about the fact that dude was shooting a hundred bullets from a pea shooter,

its about the fact despite all her faults him and franklyn were still willing to die for her,

and that Blood was still thicker than Water....

and why would they kill her right away, she was a big fish, they couldve

got much more information out of her, before killing her.... especially knowing

where she keeps a couple of stacks at for rainy days...

Snowfall is one of the best dramas out, Even though Homie left us before he could finish,

I just hope we dont have the Black Panther type ending where a fuckin cia agent is

the fuckin hero....

that would ruin everything..

Like somebody pissing in your Sea Moss smoothie!!

Nah Teddy gonna die

Everyone is trying to get out.

I love that. Who's gonna get out 1st?

Teddy?
Oso?
Franklin?
Louie ?

Franklin and Leon tried and got pulled back in by ppl who are now trying to escape

Selling drugs is a drug

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah Teddy gonna die

Everyone is trying to get out.

I love that. Who's gonna get out 1st?

Teddy?
Oso?
Franklin?
Louie ?

Franklin and Leon tried and got pulled back in by ppl who are now trying to escape

Selling drugs is a drug

sure this is embellished but a lot of real shit here...when dudes who aint never

had money before, now can buy homes and seats on private jets...

sheeeeeet takes a real strong ass knigga to pull away from that and not look back..

them fine hoes comin at you non stop dont help the cause none either......

Im liking the finale build up so far..!!!

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
sure this is embellished but a lot of real shit here...when dudes who aint never

had money before, now can buy homes and seats on private jets...

sheeeeeet takes a real strong ass knigga to pull away from that and not look back..

them fine hoes comin at you non stop dont help the cause none either......

Im liking the finale build up so far..!!!

Same here

Just enjoying the ending