SNOWFALL FX discussion thread

$moneyPit$

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly, at minimum she should had an alias or something to protect her identity. Once the article cam out she should have known everyone was going to be looking for her ass.
This Is true, I just checked the movie Kill The Messenger which was basically the same story about a reporter outing the C.I.A. for pushing drugs in black communities to fund the illegal war. Basically what the C.I.A. did was discredit the reporter (when your sources are drug dealers, smugglers and dirty bankers They basically said they are not credible witnesses).The story ran for a little while, but the government made the whole shit seem like a fairytale. The reporter lost his job, then they killed him later down line. two bullets two the head and called It a suicide.

Jay_from_dade

RawStrippers&Nut N Models
Certified Pussy Poster
Why do you all think Skully still in the killing mode. You all forget his crazy ass think his violent blasphemes ways is why his daughter is dead? Dude has not left the house since he think God is punishing him.

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Got to be more to it than that because anyone just depositing 300k in cash in a bank account will raise all kinds of red flags.
That’s exactly why neither one of us touched it. He likely found a real estate friend that was able to wash it over time and return it to him for a fee.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Come to think about it how did those 2 go to war in the first place I think the first season Skully and Manboy were cool with each other then Manboy lit his complex up???
Man boy was moving in on Skullys territory, plus they are in different gangs that have been at eat

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Manboy dies tonight

if he doesn't I'll post my woman's titties in this thread.
tenor.gif

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Yep
She now seeing the darker side of the game and the consequences of any attempt to escape or expose it.
The minute I saw the reporter get in her car I saw Reid's play.
Also Alton should've took that out to Cuba. Not gonna end well for him.
His staying is a testament to his character. A black panther who did dirt and also fell victim to substance abuse, but weathered the storm and now runs his own substance abuse center and is a man willing to risk it all to save his community and his son. Leaving by himself would be the absolute opposite of who he is.

Black A. Camus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His staying is a testament to his character. A black panther who did dirt and also fell victim to substance abuse, but weathered the storm and now runs his own substance abuse center and is a man willing to risk it all to save his community and his son. Leaving by himself would be the absolute opposite of who he is.
He's dead next episode.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Manboy has topped the way a G goes out

I don’t care if the nigga talk too much

cia, they don’t need money or power they have it all, they enjoy death, they love it

you are dealin with killers who have the backin of a world super power
They know how and when to do it, they don’t care who you expose
Cause in the end, fuck you gonna do but cry, so stfu, or fight back( you ain’t gonna win)

yardy

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Totally understand his reason for staying, but he also knows from his experience that it wont end well.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
I thought the reporter was gonna ask Reed to switch glasses with her before they took the shots.
You would think she would have been paranoid from being drugged the first time.
Nonetheless, I’m glad she’s gone.
Yeah that part wasn't believable...even though Reed did look the part of a broken man