SNOWFALL FX discussion thread

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
Might be one of the hardest episode in the series.

They turned a whole town out to make that money.

Sister did more with less than Sully and Man boy

Wanda cleans up nicely

Shit hitting close to home for Reed

Reporter hitting Pops below the belt.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But this was a really good episode....

Leo is gonna snap..... there's no coming back from hitting a kid AND setting your boy up to get got!

He was already close to the edge...

Scully and Manboy probably gonna catch some torture meant for her.

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That chick tortured and killed fat back....said F scully and his "bond" money.....

So now Saint gotta deal with her, Scully/ manboy and ole girl that's been talking to the reporter.

Jay_from_dade

RawStrippers&Nut N Models
Certified Pussy Poster
So Reed basically acted how he tells everyone else not to react? I Dont like how in an emotional drunken state; how he was talking to Franklin, hopefully Franklin sees this as a sign to never fuck with Reed on that level again. And I dont want to see him forgive Reed on some half ass apology later.

Plus the show now trying to say Franklin is the reason Little Rock turn into Iraq. :lol:

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
So Reed basically acted how he tells everyone else not to react? I Dont like how in an emotional drunken state; how he was talking to Franklin, hopefully Franklin sees this as a sign to never fuck with Reed on that level again. And I dont want to see him forgive Reed on some half ass apology later.
Franklin aint in a position to forgive anybody. Reed (CIA) is the boss.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Might be one of the hardest episode in the series.

They turned a whole town out to make that money.

Sister did more with less than Sully and Man boy

Wanda cleans up nicely

Shit hitting close to home for Reed

Reporter hitting Pops below the belt.
But this was a really good episode....

Leo is gonna snap..... there's no coming back from hitting a kid AND setting your boy up to get got!

He was already close to the edge...

Scully and Manboy probably gonna catch some torture meant for her.

I was saying this while watching it, at the end I was like “DAMNN the show over already!!”... ole girl butchered Fatback like Sasha did the guy from Terminus on The Walking Dead

3:14 mark....it’s a damn shame how the writers let that show go to shit, it’s not even watchable anymore...smh

younggiftedandblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don'
she needs to die.
I don't know about need. Someone has to expose the CIA's role in all of this. But she's pretty brazen in her quest to get the story. I get it she doesn't have much going for her and this might be her last big story, but damn she could be a little bit more subtle in getting answers. She just be throwing everyone's business out in the streets all loud and shit :lol:

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
It's frustrating watching this and thinking about Frank Lucas, the real Rick Ross, and countless others who didn't properly plan for the fall.

Hope for the best, plan for the worst. I would already have money set up in a non-extradition country so if and when I get got, I will do my time knowing I'm good when I get out. Can't tell anyone, not even my mama.

Bury it and never ever ever visit the location again. If I died, it would just be buried treasure for someone to find.

It's almost like entertainers and athletes. Many of them do not come to the realization that the money will always either slow down or stop.

Cle Da YoungKingPin

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They should have known wassup when she out of nowhere wanted a job at the club. Plus, she makes it a pint to say I don't want your money.

Manboy looking for the plug. I wonder how he's gonna react when she tells him the CIA is the plug. She rubbed all the secrets out of his head.
Franklin knows.....he said they been following since we left the club they looking for the plug......who would know he is at the club and he leaving the club? she would she also asked him about Teddy.....he got 1 up on her but idk he let that crackhead bitch plug him so he be doing dumb shit

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Last edited:

BAG

Cleveland D-T-W [216]
BGOL Investor
Leon thinks the heat is off him now?

She's manboys spy

I think LURP is some type of mole or connected to a government agency as well when Franklin told Reed he quit Reed gave him a funny strange look

tekwehuself

Immigrant Expat
International Member
Franklin knows.....he said they been following since we left the club they looking for the plug......who would know he is at the club and he leaving the club? she would she also asked him about Teddy.....he got 1 up on her but idk he let that crackhead bitch plug him so he be doing dumb shit

Plus a few episodes earlier.. They made it a point of duty to point out when homegirl hired her.. Jerome's old lady said to Franklin "you trust her, so I didn't think it was a problem hiring her'

Last edited:

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
The greater of all time
AND he’s still alive and kickin
Frank Matthews the only 1 that got out
Yep! Dipped with $90 million in cash. Geesh.

Was smart enough not to be too flashy. Apparently didn't go somewhere and start running his mouth to hoes. Severed all ties to anyone who had loose lips. Just living his life. He's definitely in his 70's or so. If he's still alive I hope he wrote a memoir or book.