SNOWFALL FX discussion thread

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's frustrating watching this and thinking about Frank Lucas, the real Rick Ross, and countless others who didn't properly plan for the fall.

Hope for the best, plan for the worst. I would already have money set up in a non-extradition country so if and when I get got, I will do my time knowing I'm good when I get out. Can't tell anyone, not even my mama.

Bury it and never ever ever visit the location again. If I died, it would just be buried treasure for someone to find.

It's almost like entertainers and athletes. Many of them do not come to the realization that the money will always either slow down or stop.

That's a great way to fuck up a bunch of money. Burying cash looks cool in the movies, but in reality the elements will ruin the stash. There's a Breakfast Club interview where NIpsey talks about his brother ruining a bunch of cash just like that.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
That's a great way to fuck up a bunch of money. Burying cash looks cool in the movies, but in reality the elements will ruin the stash. There's a Breakfast Club interview where NIpsey talks about his brother ruining a bunch of cash just like that.
It's all in the preparation.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
He had a direct plug from the Corsican Mafia, only other black american dealers that had a plug on that level were Waterhead Bo, Freeway Rick Ross, Charles Cosby, Felix Mitchell, Sgt. Smack Ike Atkinson

The greatest of all time
AND he’s still alive and kickin

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yep. That’s why it a problem. You gotta find a way to get it in the system. Like real estate, or car washes, barbershops, beauty salons.....

My cousin asked my brother to hide 300k in his account before he went away, we gladly both declined. He found someone to do it because when he came home he owned three apt. buildings. They came from dirt and I totally understand their choice in life.

ZuluSam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My cousin asked my brother to hide 300k in his account before he went away, we gladly both declined. He found someone to do it because when he came home he owned three apt. buildings. They came from dirt and I totally understand their choice in life.

Got to be more to it than that because anyone just depositing 300k in cash in a bank account will raise all kinds of red flags.

johnnybills

Rising Star
Registered
Asian lady gone die, that story that she got didn't come out til the 90s I think..

As far as the main characters, everyone's going down unless they came up with some fantasy ish at this point.

Last edited:

BAG

Cleveland D-T-W [216]
BGOL Investor
To kill manboy?

Them niggas were mortal enemies before the daughter/niece got killed I don't think they're exactly in love just yet, the red vs blue is an issue or will be down the line, also Skully is a criminal kingpin in his own right he wants the number 1 spot like everybody else I'm sure he doesn't see taking orders from Manboy an ideal situation moving forward once the murder of the Lil girl gets settled and if Khadija gets killed before Manboy there will be nothing holding him back to finish what they already started.

Come to think about it how did those 2 go to war in the first place I think the first season Skully and Manboy were cool with each other then Manboy lit his complex up???

madgoose

International
International Member
In an unlikely scenario, Manboy's own sister kills him.
Only to then be killed by Jerome.
Jerome is killing someone
Right.
My scenario is the same as yours.
Only with Manboy dying first, at his sister's hand, before Jerome kills her.

Manboy gets killed by Khadija when he sounds off about let the baby murder slide we getting the plug. Then later Jerome steps up with a 12 gauge pump and splatters her shit.

blkking1123

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That was a good episode.

I do hate when characters who should be smarter are written naïve or dumb. The reporter, who we're told is a veteran journalist and from the hood, should have known the CIA would come back on her and try to shut her up.
Exactly, at minimum she should had an alias or something to protect her identity. Once the article cam out she should have known everyone was going to be looking for her ass.