Samsung Galaxy Note 10

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Don't forget to open developer options( hit build number 5 times) and eliminate the windows animation to have the Note 10 more snappier
Wait, do what now? I'm at developer options, now what?

aYgpQk.jpg

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Galaxy Earbuds beats Apple Airpods

Ewan Spence
Senior Contributor
Consumer Tech
Storyteller exploring digital worlds, mobile, music and podcasting
Samsung is going to be very quick to point out that its Galaxy Buds have picked up the first ‘excellent’ rating for sound quality by a wireless device. Meanwhile Apple is going to be licking its wounds as the AirPods sit in a lowly 49th place in the same chart.

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fdam%2Fimageserve%2F1126287468%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

Galaxy Buds charge wirelessly atop an S10 phone during the Samsung Unpacked product launch event in San Francisco, California on February 20, 2019 (Photo by Josh Edelson / AFP / Getty Images)

GETTY
The rankings come from Consumer Reports’ study of the market, and it picks out a number of key features. Kim Eun-jin reports for Business Korea:

The Galaxy Buds were ranked first with 86 points, while AirPods, which are used by about 60 percent of wireless earphone users, came in 49th with 56 points.

Consumer Reports ranked the wireless earphones based on an evaluation of their sound quality and designs.

In terms of sound quality, only the Galaxy Buds received the “Excellent” grade. Consumer Reports said that the Galaxy Buds were one of the first portable Bluetooth earphones to achieve the highest sound quality grade.

The first is the aforementioned sound quality. Given the AirPods hang in the ear in the exact same way as a brick designed to look like Douglas Adams does not, and the Galaxy Buds fill the outer ear with optional ‘wings’ this should not come as a huge surprise to anyone who has experienced both.

Power was also highlighted. Not only do the Galaxy Buds offer more battery capacity with the six hours of advertised audio time reachable, the carry case (which tops up to allow for another seven hours) comes with wireless charging as standard.

Finally there’s the price. Once you pick and mix from Apple’s options to build a similar package of AirPods to the Buds, you realise that Samsung’s package significantly cheaper.

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fdam%2Fimageserve%2F1156203278%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

North Rhine-Westphalia, Cologne: A man wears AirPods, Apple's wireless headphones in his ears (Photo by Rolf Vennenbernd/picture alliance via Getty Images)

GETTY
The report also acknowledges that Apple is the market leader here with sixty percent of the wireless earbuds market. As with most Apple products, you don’t have full feature parity, and what you do you have is more expensive than the competition.

Now read why Apple’s 5G plans should include the AirPods…

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ewansp...ss-headphones-best-winner-loser/#3003707b63e3

I've got Galaxy buds and they are by far my most favorite bluetooth in-ear phones I've owned yet.

husband73

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wait, do what now? I'm at developer options, now what?

aYgpQk.jpg
2 things
1 scroll down look for window animations transitions animations and the thing below that tap that switch all 3 to 0 animations ( phone gonna feel blazing fast)

2- go up from there to buffer you'll see 256k you can change the buffering to 1m or zero. Trust me your phone will be zippy as fuck. Also get kiwi browser for Truley oled black browser

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
2 things
1 scroll down look for window animations transitions animations and the thing below that tap that switch all 3 to 0 animations ( phone gonna feel blazing fast)

2- go up from there to buffer you'll see 256k you can change the buffering to 1m or zero. Trust me your phone will be zippy as fuck. Also get kiwi browser for Truley oled black browser
2 things

Ok I'm lost where am I finding this I don't see that in the developer options?

0yntDp.jpg

husband73

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ok I'm lost where am I finding this I don't see that in the developer options?

0yntDp.jpg
Hit developer options see Logger buffer sizes 256k
1- Hit that you see different choices of off, 64, 246k, 1M 4M 16M. I usually do off or 1M it’ll make it lil faster.
2-scroll down in developer options see Drawing right under that you see Window animation scale transition animation scale and Animator duration scale. Tap all three of those to animation OFF. ( remember you can change it back at anytime. By doing this the Note 10 or any Android phone will be fast and as snappy as fuck

babydaddy

Rising Star
Platinum Member
1- Hit that you see different choices of off, 64, 246k, 1M 4M 16M. I usually do off or 1M it’ll make it lil faster.
2-scroll down in developer options see Drawing right under that you see Window animation scale transition animation scale and Animator duration scale. Tap all three of those to animation OFF. ( remember you can change it back at anytime. By doing this the Note 10 or any Android phone will be fast and as snappy as fuck
Damn thanks

husband73

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn thanks
Everybody Remember to get to development options..you gotta go to settings then bout phone , software information- go to build number tap that 5 times( you'll see the countdown) once done back out developer options will be last right below about phone

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
20190822_030445_zpshumsch0l.jpg

Just got home , it came earlier today as I was leaving home
As u can see I'm all.in for Samsung galaxy watch n older watch too ,

Another thing I spent all day looking for a phone case with built-in protective cover like what my note9 case had, then sitting round figuring it i find out the white piece of paper with my bgol avi name reads "IT SHIPS WITH INBUILT SCREEN PROTECTOR " :eek2::eek: !!
Why didn't phone makers think of that?
Im spending over a grand on a phone , atleast throw in a screen PROTECTOR!!
Only gripe is the 45w charger. they could've thrown that in too!! All in all I'm happy, I got both bluetooth headphones for approx $60 !!:eek2::yes::money::D

husband73

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Another thing I spent all day looking for a phone case with built-in protective cover like what my note9 case had, then sitting round figuring it i find out the white piece of paper with my bgol avi name reads "IT SHIPS WITH INBUILT SCREEN PROTECTOR " :eek2::eek: !!
Only gripe is the 45w charger. they could've thrown that in too!! All in all I'm happy, I got both bluetooth headphones for approx $60 !!:eek2::yes::money::D
Congratulations mine came yesterday..haven't put it down yet. Brighter screen...12GB of ram really makes a difference

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Goddammit man you a genius for this shit!!
:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

S89WfN.jpg

M3MD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Congratulations mine came yesterday..haven't put it down yet. Brighter screen...12GB of ram really makes a difference

Are you coming off the Note 9?

I stopped into Best Buy just to look at it and their pre-order promo with Verizon netted me $650.00 trade in for my Note 9...I couldn't say no to that!

Ordered the 10+ in Aura Glow.... Shit is sexy

husband73

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I did the animations off. What's the other hidden one?
Right after logger buffering 4 items down go to system tracing.. hit buffer size standard is 16384 I put it on 65536- last one/ you can try any of them and see what feels right for you
ZsHYwD.jpg

husband73

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are you coming off the Note 9?

I stopped into Best Buy just to look at it and their pre-order promo with Verizon netted me $650.00 trade in for my Note 9...I couldn't say no to that!

Ordered the 10+ in Aura Glow.... Shit is sexy
Yea I’m coming from note 9

husband73

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Goddammit man you a genius for this shit!!
:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

S89WfN.jpg
There was a app package disabler pro that lets you shut off bixby and installed bloatware. Shut off anything you want- and Gotdamn I had my Note 9 running fast as shit! But note 10 is too new and the Disabler pro doesn’t work with the Note 10 as of now

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
There was a app package disabler pro that lets you shut off bixby and installed bloatware. Shut off anything you want- and Gotdamn I had my Note 9 running fast as shit! But note 10 is too new and the Disabler pro doesn’t work with the Note 10 as of now
Yeah man I'm an old root head here myself. And still messing around but a lot of little things about this, man my Note 9 was blazing. I suppose this is still being settled getting used to the apps. I'd assume a few reboots thru another week or so and should be good.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Man that hide camera cutout is BS. Only does that for the Google homescreen. Every other app just moves the entire screen down, so for real estate purposes, forget that hiding the cam.

It just does not use the full screen.
You guys seeing anything diff?

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Where Is this disabler..brah?

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Dope.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Man that hide camera cutout is BS. Only does that for the Google homescreen. Every other app just moves the entire screen down, so for real estate purposes, forget that hiding the cam.

It just does not use the full screen.
You guys seeing anything diff?
No. Once disabled I don't see that shit with anything else on the phone. It's like it never existed. You did something wrong.

PJUzTO.jpg

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
No. Once disabled I don't see that shit with anything else on the phone. It's like it never existed. You did something wrong.

PJUzTO.jpg
I'm not using Google or Samsung Launcher.

When I go to any app, what the phone does is moves all apps below the level of the camera. So it doesn't use the "full screen". Double check and make sure yours isn't doing that.

I just double checked, even under the setting, it says it puts a black bar at the top of the phone to hide the cut out.
So you lose that 3/8" or so at the top of the phone.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I'm not using Google or Samsung Launcher.

When I go to any app, what the phone does is moves all apps below the level of the camera. So it doesn't use the "full screen". Double check and make sure yours isn't doing that.

I just double checked, even under the setting, it says it puts a black bar at the top of the phone to hide the cut out.
So you lose that 3/8" or so at the top of the phone.
Everything is great for me with this screen buddy. :thumbsup:

JtXf5q.jpg

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mannn....I almost pulled the trigger on this phone, but I have a Note5 that is still going strong and I love my phone.

Verizon was going to give me $450.00 for my phone, but it's paid off. Don't really have a need for the Note10+ other than it's bigger than my phone and has a few more gadgets. I like the Aura/Aurora back, however you spell it, but it's not worth me trading in my perfectly working phone.

Plus, they wanted $100.00 buck for some upgrade fee.....shiiiiieeetttt

Last edited:

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mannn....I almost pulled the trigger on this phone, but I have a Note5 that is still going strong and I love my phone.

Verizon was going to give me $450.00 for my phone, but it's paid off. Don't really have a need for the Note10+ other than it's bigger than my phone and has a few more gadgets. I like the Aura/Aurora back, however you spell it, but it's not worth me trading in my perfectly working phone.

Note 5 to Note 10. I could see someone questioning whether they should upgrade from the Note 9 to Note 10 but my guy, live your life, take that leap of faith and get that Note 10.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor

I'm surprised they were gonna give you that much for a Note 5. Are you on a grandfathered plan or something? Verizon might have been trying to lull you in for the okie doke

husband73

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Ayo for me at least the fingerprint scan/ unlock isn't working this morning 8/23 the day of the official release. Maybe they're updating it or something.. I just undid the fingerprint but it won't let me do a new print. Hopefully this will clear up later on today

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Ayo for me at least the fingerprint scan/ unlock isn't working this morning 8/23 the day of the official release. Maybe they're updating it or something.. I just undid the fingerprint but it won't let me do a new print. Hopefully this will clear up later on today
I'm not seeing that. Mine is working. Just added a 4th fingerprint. And been using it to unlock. It's all I use.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm surprised they were gonna give you that much for a Note 5. Are you on a grandfathered plan or something? Verizon might have been trying to lull you in for the okie doke
It was a pre-order special. I had to commit by the 21st if I wanted the deal. I was shocked too.