Samsung Galaxy Note 10

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
cZDm7QR.jpg

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
iPhone is the Madden of phones. The same game as every year

It's true. They added that third camera on the 11 and now folks are losing their minds lol. I have an XS Max and I think it's dope but I don't understand the elitist attitude this phone brings. I don't get it

Last edited:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Is that like the iPhone gesture? Man that is dope. That's one thing I love about iPhone is the gestures

Yeah, the phone already has gestures on the bottom, this adds side and diagonal gestures too. You can program them to do what you want them to do

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
We have written earlier about the impressive performance of the bundled 25w fast charger for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and 10+, which can fully recharge a flat phone in about an hour.

Samsung is also offering the option of ordering a 45w charger for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, which we expected to do even better.

We may be mistaken about that, however, as a recent test suggests the 45w charger is not meaningfully faster than the 25w charger.

DroidSans tested Galaxy Note 10 with a 25W charger, the Galaxy Note 10+ with a 25W charger, and a second Galaxy Note 10+ with a 45W charger, all charging from flat, against each other.

In the test, the Note 10+ charged to 67% with the 25w charger after 30 min, while the 45w charger managed a slightly higher 73%.

When the 45w charger reached 100% the 25w charger was also very close at 96%. In the end, the Note 10+ with the 25w charger was only 10 minutes slower to 100% than the 45w charger.

Given that the 25w charger is included in the box, it seems pretty difficult to justify the $49/ €50 expense of the optional 45w accessory.

https://mspoweruser.com/is-samsungs-45w-samsung-galaxy-note-10-charger-not-worth-49-99/

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have my Note 10 Plus. Does anyone know how to keep the keypad active while you are on a call on speaker? It always fades away and I have to keep touching the screen to keep it up.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
We have written earlier about the impressive performance of the bundled 25w fast charger for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and 10+, which can fully recharge a flat phone in about an hour.

Samsung is also offering the option of ordering a 45w charger for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+, which we expected to do even better.

We may be mistaken about that, however, as a recent test suggests the 45w charger is not meaningfully faster than the 25w charger.

DroidSans tested Galaxy Note 10 with a 25W charger, the Galaxy Note 10+ with a 25W charger, and a second Galaxy Note 10+ with a 45W charger, all charging from flat, against each other.

In the test, the Note 10+ charged to 67% with the 25w charger after 30 min, while the 45w charger managed a slightly higher 73%.

When the 45w charger reached 100% the 25w charger was also very close at 96%. In the end, the Note 10+ with the 25w charger was only 10 minutes slower to 100% than the 45w charger.

Given that the 25w charger is included in the box, it seems pretty difficult to justify the $49/ €50 expense of the optional 45w accessory.

https://mspoweruser.com/is-samsungs-45w-samsung-galaxy-note-10-charger-not-worth-49-99/

Oh. Fuck dat 45w charger then.

uPwfnH.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I found an app called KinScreen that fixes that problem. It's a Screen On app. This phone and it's screen turning off on certain apps is a pain in the ass. KinScreen takes care of most of it though.
Oh ok. I'll check it out. Thanks.

Lf4HSS.jpg

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Just caught the 10+ on sale yesterday. What goodies and gadgets to you fellas suggest. And what do you really use your pen for?

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor

Debating on doing this
Tried to do it thru samsung but my order kept getting kicked out. which wasn't a bad thing. Ended up with the 10+ for the same price i would have gotten the regular 10. Just minus the ear buds. Got my wife the deal though with the ear buds

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Guess I can ask here since it's Samsung related. I just purchased a Galaxy tab 10 (2019). When I download something I can only choose the device root and the memory card root. How do I choose a location within those directories (i.e SD card/downloads). I don't see anyway to change this or create a default download location.