Samsung Galaxy Note 10

dabushwackers

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i got i think $450+ for my note9 plus the credits , so it comes out to about &600+ in discount with the trade in so i end up paying maybe about $650 total , i got the note10+ unbranded -unlocked version just for when i travel internationally i can swap sim cards, i already have a500gb micro sdcard so with the 512gb i have almost 1TB meme in total ! i use media files(video&audiofiles) alot so i needed that !
Damn player you holding heavy I can't wait to get mine and also see what's good with that 5g speed :dance:

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm just amazed so many people still use the headphone jack. Haven't used that feature in 5 years. :dunno:

PcEBAp.jpg

It is much better sound quality than bluetooth......#FACTS

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
I'm just amazed so many people still use the headphone jack. Haven't used that feature in 5 years. :dunno:

They don’t either, people just like to complain about to stuff and claim “this is the reason i’m not getting a product”.

I still don't understand why people are saying that they removed the headphones jack. They technician didn't remove it they just changed it from a 3.5 jack to a type c headphones jack that comes with the phone.
With enhanced features like noise cancelling.

galaxy-note10_design_package-none_cover-lte.jpg

Fake outrage about something that majority of people don’t even use. When the IPhone stopped including the feature they included the dongle/adapter in the box, instead of people that claim they needed a headphone jack just attaching that dongle to their headphones and just leaving it there they started talking about “I don’t wanna have to CARRY this thing around all the time/what if I wanna use headphones AND charge phone at the same time”

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They don’t either, people just like to complain about to stuff and claim “this is the reason i’m not getting a product”.

Fake outrage about something that majority of people don’t even use. When the IPhone stopped including the feature they included the dongle/adapter in the box, instead of people that claim they needed a headphone jack just attaching that dongle to their headphones and just leaving it there they started talking about “I don’t wanna have to CARRY this thing around all the time/what if I wanna use headphones AND charge phone at the same time”

I use the headphone jack every week bruh.......

Note buyers are about function not so much form.....we want function - SD cards, IR blasters, removable batteries in the past. HEADPHONE JACKS in case needed.....S pen to write if necessary....function period.

pookie

BGOL Investor
I use the headphone jack every week bruh.......

Note buyers are about function not so much form.....we want function - SD cards, IR blasters, removable batteries in the past. HEADPHONE JACKS in case needed.....S pen to write if necessary....function period.

The AKG headphones that come with the Note are made ready to plug right into the phone.:cool:

pookie

BGOL Investor
Excellent point muthafuckas be lying about shit they still use cause they mad at the price. :lol::lol::lol:

I was on one of those YouTubers vids the other day and they said people just complain to complain in the comments. He said whatever product you make a vid on they will find out what it “doesn’t have” and start complaining and saying that’s the reason they won’t get it when they weren’t going to get it anyway. The Note 10 hasn’t even officially came out yet but 80% of the comments on every YouTube vid is people saying “no headphone jack, NO WAY”, ‘i’m happy with my Note 9/S10+”, “i’m gonna wait on Note 11”

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Nah. Fuck them wires when I'm working out. :smh:

I disagree. I worked out with my Bluetooth connection - on the HD setting and the whole nine. Didn't like the sound quality at all. Went back to the cord and I was straight. Zoned out doing my thing, didn't even realize 3 hours had passed the music sounded so good.

Now I will say that I am a musician so the sound is important to me; I use high-quality headphones; and my Walkman is HD so the music files are top-shelf.

I got used to the wire in maybe a week and now I don't even notice it.

YMMV.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
On a side note (no pun intended):
Seems like things have switched to where the Galaxy S line is Samsung's flagship to showcase new tech
And the Note line is just more of the same with an S-pen

Fellas, there's really not much of a difference between the Note 10+ and the Galaxy S10+
Competition always benefits the consumer
And right now, there is no real competition or good alternative to the Note line
Sooo Samsung knows they can just throw the same ol shit out there & previous Note owners will buy it anyway
Because.....what ya gonna do? Jump ship and buy another phone that does NOT have a pen? :rolleyes2:
You're already stuck in the "S-pen ecosystem"
Shit is like buying a Madden football game every year :hmm:

Samsung done switched up the game & most still haven't even realized it yet
The Galaxy S line is what they use now, to debut all the hot shit
The Galaxy S11 is rumored to have:
A noticeably faster processor (Snapdragon 865)
A completely different type of internal memory which will be a lot faster (LPDDR 5)
A completely overhauled new camera (64MP or 108MP sensor)
Possibly 5G as default
Possibly a 120Hz screen refresh rate

:itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I disagree. I worked out with my Bluetooth connection - on the HD setting and the whole nine. Didn't like the sound quality at all. Went back to the cord and I was straight. Zoned out doing my thing, didn't even realize 3 hours had passed the music sounded so good.

Now I will say that I am a musician so the sound is important to me; I use high-quality headphones; and my Walkman is HD so the music files are top-shelf.

I got used to the wire in maybe a week and now I don't even notice it.

YMMV.
mb26pk.jpg

882kZF.jpg

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Ok
you were discussing Android back in the days with Divine:rolleyes:
and work in IT...

that does nothing to support your observation of iPhone user behavior is valid

first you posted dont use sales numbers as the metric

now you are posting: trust your IT expertise because you used to have long conversations with Divine back in the ol' days
well- excuse me for sharing my observations based on metrics from an enterprise environment circa 2010 to 2014

Did you even think before typing and trying to defend that silly shit?

It's pretty embarrassing. It's also obvious you can't even tell iPhones apart.

Let me break it down for you....

You do realize Apple reports sales numbers, right?

They're around 100 million iPhone users in the country....so you're telling me....that Apple sold 100 million iPhones last year?

Let's think about that. :idea:

Do you want to tell me what they sold world wide :hmm:

Yeah dude, iPhone users buy a phone every year...that's why Apple has updates for five years...even though all of them get a phone every year....yep, makes plenty of sense. :lol:

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member

They're around 100 million iPhone users in the country....so you're telling me....that Apple sold 100 million iPhones last year?

Yeah dude, iPhone users buy a phone every year...that's why Apple has updates for five years...even though all of them get a phone every year....yep, makes plenty of sense. :lol:
I thought thier updates were designed to break the previous gen devices :dunno:

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
On a side note (no pun intended):
Seems like things have switched to where the Galaxy S line is Samsung's flagship to showcase new tech
And the Note line is just more of the same with an S-pen

Fellas, there's really not much of a difference between the Note 10+ and the Galaxy S10+
Competition always benefits the consumer
And right now, there is no real competition or good alternative to the Note line
Sooo Samsung knows they can just throw the same ol shit out there & previous Note owners will buy it anyway
Because.....what ya gonna do? Jump ship and buy another phone that does NOT have a pen? :rolleyes2:
You're already stuck in the "S-pen ecosystem"
Shit is like buying a Madden football game every year :hmm:

Samsung done switched up the game & most still haven't even realized it yet
The Galaxy S line is what they use now, to debut all the hot shit
The Galaxy S11 is rumored to have:
A noticeably faster processor (Snapdragon 865)
A completely different type of internal memory which will be a lot faster (LPDDR 5)
A completely overhauled new camera (64MP or 108MP sensor)
Possibly 5G as default
Possibly a 120Hz screen refresh rate

:itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap::itsawrap:
Yeah I cant go back from the S-pen! No other phone comes close to that s-pen experience

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

wow - I suggest you reread my previous posts

what you imagined I wrote.... is not what I wrote at all

matter of fact one of my replies to you even focused on there being a healthy 2nd hand market for iPhones and users that cant afford new models

good luck with your reading comprehension

Ninja05

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man. Cats get real touchy about the Galaxy and Note phones. I switched from an S7 and there are some regrets (wifey has an Note 9) and the picture in picture and file management system is dope.

However, what I always hated was the fact it took so long to upgrade to a new operating system. Android would be release and Samsung would take months to finally update. Felt like if you bought a Samsung, you may be stuck with the same operating system for two years.

If Samsung ever said fuck it and relied on its hardware (by using stock android) that may be the move.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Man. Cats get real touchy about the Galaxy and Note phones. I switched from an S7 and there are some regrets (wifey has an Note 9) and the picture in picture and file management system is dope.

However, what I always hated was the fact it took so long to upgrade to a new operating system. Android would be release and Samsung would take months to finally update. Felt like if you bought a Samsung, you may be stuck with the same operating system for two years.

If Samsung ever said fuck it and relied on its hardware (by using stock android) that may be the move.
Unless someone tells you , you don't know the difference between recent android versions... real talk.