RIP Nipsey Hussle

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
There are two forces based on my experience. One is I am going to work hard and achieve my sucess. They are not concerned about what other people are doing. The other is I am going to destroy or hinder the success of other people due to my limited abilities. This is the natural behavior of crabs that are unable to climb out but see others. Human behavior is a complex derivative of this.

Eric Holder may have been a crab.

GAMBINO

Rising Star
OG Investor
You starting to sound like the game on here... you didn't even know the nigga relax nigga :smh:

As a human being it's ok to feel hurt by the passing of someone who was about building and giving back. I felt the same way about a lot of people (Travon, Michael Brown, Freddie Gray, Sandra B. and a list of other people not in the public eye) I couldn't watch Trayvon or Sandra's documentary because of this same feeling. So what exactly are you saying I'm not allowed to feel hurt by people in the public and non-public eye who had their life taken from them for no reason?

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Niggas didn't keep the peace?I'm totally shocked. I thought Nipsey's death would stop these ignant coons from doing what they do daily for years.....
I’ve always and still wonder what tge point in gang banging is. No money involved. What’s it for. I don’t think they even know.

Is it for people that feel no purpose. What is it

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Niggas didn't keep the peace?I'm totally shocked. I thought Nipsey's death would stop these ignant coons from doing what they do daily for years.....
They saying the chick that drove getaway car was from Hoover. Maybe they thinking it was a Hoover hit. Idk

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I understand that part. I ran a motorcycle club. But where does the warring come in at. Is the territorial thing for money. Still makes no sense to me

They've been at war for decades. They killed one of yours, you killed one of theirs. If it was a family member that died, it makes the beef that much worse. Now it’s on onsite every time they see each other.

Gangs come from and represent a neighborhood. So if you’re from a different neighborhood, you represent a different gang. Since you’re from a different gang which equals you’re from a different “Neighborhood”, why are you in our “Neighborhood” repping your gang.

Now there’s a turf war. It starts with one gang questioning why another member is in their area, now the other gang does the same thing and now that’s the standard.

If drugs or any other money making activity occurs on your turf, then no other gang is welcome to take money off of your plate by being in your turf.

The same things was going on in the 60’s and 70’s in other cities and states. It just wasn’t Bloods and Crips so people act like they don’t understand.

DirtyCake

Superstar *****
Platinum Member
As a human being it's ok to feel hurt by the passing of someone who was about building and giving back. I felt the same way about a lot of people (Travon, Michael Brown, Freddie Gray, Sandra B. and a list of other people not in the public eye) I couldn't watch Trayvon or Sandra's documentary because of this same feeling. So what exactly are you saying I'm not allowed to feel hurt by people in the public and non-public eye who had their life taken from them for no reason?
#onenippostadaytilifadeaway copy and paste this shit and give it to the game for tomorrow.... :hmm:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They've been at war for decades. They killed one of yours, you killed one of theirs. If it was a family member that died, it makes the beef that much worse. Now it’s on onsite every time they see each other.

Gangs come from and represent a neighborhood. So if you’re from a different neighborhood, you represent a different gang. Since you’re from a different gang which equals you’re from a different “Neighborhood”, why are you in our “Neighborhood” repping your gang.

Now there’s a turf war. It starts with one gang questioning why another member is in their area, now the other gang does the same thing and now that’s the standard.

If drugs or any other money making activity occurs on your turf, then no other gang is welcome to take money off of your plate by being in your turf.

The same things was going on in the 60’s and 70’s in other cities and states. It just wasn’t Bloods and Crips so people act like they don’t understand.
This Nicca don’t even understand why

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why Does nipsey russels date look like
Nipsey Hussle mother

That was a strange video. Something no one would even think to look into. I am wondering what made him check into that. What he said about Farrakhan was something I am not sure of. One thing I can see about Farrakhan is that that organization is still surviving in the midst of attacks and lack of understanding. Blacks do not feel any need to separate. Master P is always instill education but I got to admit he did not get his riches from education. Doors opened for him that would never open for others. The education system was created by racist whites that planned for you to always look up to them and them down to you. Education is good. But there is an education that is supreme. And it is about being a man first. We were born in a world or reality created by our enemies. Only total separation for this and a chance for our true identity to get a chance to breath free. Growing our own food is a first step. The only organization doing that is the Nation Of Islam.
If someone would try to do a movie about time from beginning to now they would have no knowledge of what really happened. But some of us do. The beginning, the downfall and this present time. One of the strangest things in the white version of what happened is that they say that one of us had ate of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. Our ancestors have a more complete story of that. But the fact that we would surly die for this least we reach forth our hand and eat of the tree of life. What was they talking about? What can go in our system to bring us back when we have surely been poisoned? What goes in our system that kills us and what goes in our system that brings us back? Our organizations should not poison the babies as we have been poisoned. But to bring the garden of eden back to life. They think they have taken the earth from us but they are about to be surprised. White have colonies in outer space right now changing and destroying things the same way they did her on earth. We got to get the earth back and stop what they have been doing out there.
After checking out some of that Scientology to me it was another way of a white person making money. For Ron it is business. The same with people going to work everyday. It pays the bills and give him a chance to live the life he wants to live under a certain under control. Everybody working a regular job it is the same thing. Some where whites that rule the world had programmed things the same way we saw in Jonestown. People learn to do certain things but the person ruling is the man. And they actually look at everybody else as gay demons that they have to control. That spell and curse has got to be broken. No real man lives by the laws, rules and regulations of another man unless that man controls him.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What is up with the story spreading about Eric Holder being paid 75000 dollars to kill Nipsey Hussle? Is it possible that there is some truth to that?

DirtyCake

Superstar *****
Platinum Member
That is true respect right there

tumblr_pq7uicU1oY1ttceoqo1_540.jpg
Csi????!!!

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I plan to shop my script around of a more likely dystopic future of humanity rather than Terminator. It is based on my experience and studying their behavior.

Hopefully it will wake some of them up. Many of them are worth billions riding around in unarmored cars. Fools breaking in their house waiting for them in their bed. Robbing them at gun point stealing their jewelry.