RIP Nipsey Hussle

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
0501-desean-jackson-shoes-instagram-1.jpg

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
Thank you @Helico-pterFunk for keeping this thread alive and upping all the content. Truly miss homie and I didn’t even know him, but through his music and his interviews.

I fucked with Nip when he came out because he reminded me of a young Snoop and he was dope. When I heard his album, Victory Lap, I knew he was a special breed that don’t come around too often, actually it was the song with Rick Ross — A Hunnit a Show. After playing the shit out of Victory Lap I was like there is no way he will ever top that. We will truly never know.

He was destined for even bigger things. I will say this, when I saw how accessible he was in his hood I was truly concerned for selfish reasons. I loved his music and I didn’t want any harm to ever come to him because you know how the haterz lay in wait. I knew what set he came from and I know when you’re special sometimes you have to distance yourself from the spots you use to hang. Nip wasn't one to do that though. He truly was a person who lived what he talked about.

Nip will truly be missed and I will bump his music and keep him in my memory until God calls me home. He was a true Living Legend...God bless and be safe.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Since his death with all the peace marches how has crime in the community been? All that gang beef pretty calm?

TeEdIzZeL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You never know...

First time Ive seen that video and you can just look at that nicca Shitty and see that he has ZERO love for Nip. First off he dont shake Nip hand, then when Nip go in for a shoulder hug...he aint giving back the same energy. Nip was walkin away but turnin back talkin to him while smilin and Shitty just sittin there blank sippin. He was already plottin even at that point. He knew he couldnt do nothin right then and there but when he caught him slippin that one day, he knew that would probably be his only opportunity to catch him with no security or shooters around.

TeEdIzZeL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's not the same dude his family already disputed that

Where they dipute that at cause I've seen so called pictures with both of them in that people have said was BS (and came to be true) but lookin at this video, I think thats him fareal fareal.

Mlovin

Star
BGOL Investor
Where they dipute that at cause I've seen so called pictures with both of them in that people have said was BS (and came to be true) but lookin at this video, I think thats him fareal fareal.
I'm with you bro..look at the necc tattoos..That's dude

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

You guys have been awfully good to me and my family. Thank you. I am on my way to appear for the last time in People v. Holder. I filed a Motion to Withdraw from the case. I thought I should tell you, my friends, first & before anyone else. As for my reasons for withdrawing I don’t know whether I will disclose them later or not. I only know that as a lawyer it is my duty to protect the rights of my clients even in the face of threats or angry mobs. This is the silent solemn oath we took as defense counsel. This is the legacy made for me and all of us who practice as defense counsel in the criminal courts. But allow me to say this; After centuries of a history of black men hung from trees without trial, or after the thousands of cases of black men tried, convicted and executed without counsel; after Gideon v. Wainwright & Powell v. Alabama, I cannot understand why in 2019 some people would deny a black man his 6th Amendment right to counsel of his choice. Or why defending such a man should invite threats not only against me but against my children too. The right to counsel is is not only a constitutional right, it is a civil right as well. Just as they were in 1995-Cowards never change. These days these cowards don’t send letters instead they sit anonymously behind keyboards threatening a man’s mother and children. And some folks think that’s funny. It isn’t and I won’t ever forget it. To those who issued those threats to my children please pay close attention so there is no misunderstanding. Later. FUCK YOU! As for me, I continue to thrive. I continue to be loved. I continue to walk with kings. And I will continue my pursuit of fairness and justice on behalf of my clients and others charged with crimes. After 25 years some of them still haven’t learned : Their lies and threats will never deter me from my mission. Thank you again my good friends. The struggle continues. Thank you.

TeEdIzZeL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This bitch IG was full of her huggin up on other niggas, not having a care in the world about her daughter but now all of a sudden she was act like she bout to be mother of year. Fuck that bitch. Emani old enough to be able to chose who she wanna go with and let that be a majority of the determining factor.

Last edited: