BGOL Investor
Made it out there Friday to pay respects to the LOC
20190412_121257_zpstnm6vpci.jpg

Did you go to the store?
How was it?

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...arks-Nipsey-Hussle-absolutely-disgusting.html

Justin Bieber calls Laura Ingraham's remarks on Nipsey Hussle 'absolutely disgusting' and calls for her firing
By Adam S. Levy For Dailymail.com

Published: 23:23 EDT, 18 April 2019 | Updated: 23:23 EDT, 18 April 2019

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ey-Hussle-absolutely-disgusting.html#comments

Justin Bieber called Laura Ingraham's recent remarks on Nipsey Hussle 'absolutely disgusting' and called for her firing after the Fox News host laughed her way through a segment covering the late rapper's funeral last week - a gesture many said was disrespectful to the deceased.

'Laura Ingraham absolutely disgusting what you did on national television,' the 25-year-old pop star said in an Instagram post. 'How dare you laugh in the face of a person who has passed on. Doesn't matter who it is. But disrespecting someone's who was a pillar in the community and did right by people?

The Canadian crooner continued, 'Did you not think about the family who just lost a love one and now have to see you mock him on national television [?] It's absurd and you should be fired period.'

GAMBINO

Rising Star
OG Investor
Maybe it's just me, but Snoop just doesn't come across as genuine.

Pac and Nipsey had it honestly. Snoop posting his jewelry n shit, just....:smh::smh::smh:

I know what you mean. But nah Snoop is mourning in a different way. Reminds me of when my grandfather passed and everyone was thinking I was going to be destroyed but I was the total opposite that probably made my family wonder if I really loved my grandfather like the way I was with him from the day I was born. But I was mourning him in my own way and in private.

DirtyCake

Superstar *****
Platinum Member
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...arks-Nipsey-Hussle-absolutely-disgusting.html

Justin Bieber calls Laura Ingraham's remarks on Nipsey Hussle 'absolutely disgusting' and calls for her firing
By Adam S. Levy For Dailymail.com

Published: 23:23 EDT, 18 April 2019 | Updated: 23:23 EDT, 18 April 2019

Justin Bieber called Laura Ingraham's recent remarks on Nipsey Hussle 'absolutely disgusting' and called for her firing after the Fox News host laughed her way through a segment covering the late rapper's funeral last week - a gesture many said was disrespectful to the deceased.

'Laura Ingraham absolutely disgusting what you did on national television,' the 25-year-old pop star said in an Instagram post. 'How dare you laugh in the face of a person who has passed on. Doesn't matter who it is. But disrespecting someone's who was a pillar in the community and did right by people?

The Canadian crooner continued, 'Did you not think about the family who just lost a love one and now have to see you mock him on national television [?] It's absurd and you should be fired period.'

Is he trying to save face? Fuck that bitch