keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
NIPSEY HUSSLESHOT OUTSIDE HIS STORE IN LA
3/31/2019 4:08 PM PDT

Nipsey Hussle Shot Outside His Store in Los Angeles
EXCLUSIVE
0331-nipsey-hussle-tmz-10.jpg

Nipsey Hussle was just shot in LA ... TMZ has learned.

A member of Nipsey's team tells us ... the rapper was gunned down Sunday in the Hyde Park neighborhood of Los Angeles, south of the Crenshaw area. We're told he was at his clothing store called the Marathon Clothing Company. He opened the place back in 2017.

Hood Starz @HoodStarzMusic

Nipsey Hussle Reportedly Shot 6 Times In Front Of His Store ..
1f629.png
1f629.png

12:52 AM - Apr 1, 2019

466 people are talking about this

Twitter Ads info and privacy

His condition is unknown at this point. Eyewitnesses in the area say they heard multiple shots fired.

Even crazier ... Nipsey appears to have tweeted right before the shooting, and alluded to "enemies." He wrote, "Having strong enemies is a blessing."

THA GREAT

✔@NipseyHussle

Having strong enemies is a blessing.

11:52 PM - Mar 31, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

897 people are talking about this

Story developing ...

https://www.tmz.com/2019/03/31/nipsey-hussle-shot-gun-los-angeles-gunned-down-store/

Last edited:

fwillia

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hope it’s bullshit, but if you look at the pic he took with the little kid, and the guy on the ground in the video, it definitely looks like the same person.

Sending prayers up either way.

fwillia

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I won’t repost the video someone just sent me from twitter, but it doesn’t look good.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
TMZ just reported this update:

update-graphic-red-bar.jpg
4:32 PM PT -- Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... 3 people were shot at Nipsey's store, and one of those people just died at the hospital. It's unclear if that person is Nipsey. We're being told that one man fled in a vehicle after the shooting.

After watching the video I wouldn't doubt that he's passed.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
TMZ just reported this update:

update-graphic-red-bar.jpg
4:32 PM PT -- Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... 3 people were shot at Nipsey's store, and one of those people just died at the hospital. It's unclear if that person is Nipsey. We're being told that one man fled in a vehicle after the shooting.

After watching the video I wouldn't doubt that he's passed.
They gonna catch the shooter too.