RIP Nipsey Hussle

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
TBH he was the voice of the west. The west coast will not shake back from this...who is gonna make the summer bangers and motivational music now? Who gonna show niggas how to turn a dream into a zenith?

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
TBH he was the voice of the west. The west coast will not shake back from this...who is gonna make the summer bangers and motivational music now? Who gonna show niggas how to turn a dream into a zenith?

This was mos def a huge blow to the west. No other rapper was putting on or doing more for the local community.

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This was mos def a huge blow to the west. No other rapper was putting on or doing more for the local community.
Man watch. For the slower cats its gonna really sink in this summer. Niggas is gonna realize and its gonna be so many random frustration murders related to this. Man we were proud of bro collectively. He was like one of Cali's best kept secret...the world were about to see what we had been knowing since 2009.

How the fuck that hating ass nigga killed "The Crip"?
That nigga was the face of the Crips. Didnt matter what set. And all the sets fell in line and he was off limits

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man this song is prophetic...I think Nip had the feeling thus would happen years ago.

This nigga really had those trust funds and shit like he said years ago
"Trust funds for Emani, in case this life take me, i live it"
Nipsey Hussle (Love, 2011)

TheyCallMeBe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The verse where he raps about his boy being gone only to be a victim a few months later:smh:

Fucked up situation.

It could really apply to Nip...that shit was scary prophetic.

100% agree.

I can't get the verse out my head.

"If it was me, I would tell you, "Nigga, live your life and grow" :smh:
Agreed.
Him walking through the cemetery in the all white suit at the beginning is errie. Reminds me of when the "I Ain't Mad At Cha" video dropped when Pac died.

TeEdIzZeL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

WE only have a couple left (that are already on his level, close to it or surpassed him).....1. with his level of realness is Jay Rock. Aside from Nip, Jay Rock is the realest REAL banger out there. You have others like YG, Slim 400, etc. but lyrically, speaking on real issues, etc then its Jay Rock. 2. Only one I feel surpassed Nip (again, just musically) is Kendrick Lamar. Aside from Rock and Kendrick.....I dont see anyone that will spark a a coast as a whole. To me, Game aint no REAL banger. He gets a hood pass only because of his brother. IMO he was rappin about his brother life and just got the pass because of that.

Now as far as all of them, I dont know NO ONE is touching Nips contributions to the community. I know Jay Rock does shit for Watts but I dont know if his paper long enough to open up as much as Nip did but I know I have heard him speak on doing shit for his community. As far as Kendrick, I havent heard about anything he's done for Compton but Im sure he probably has. As far as Game and YG, I havent heard about them niccas doin shit. Haha

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Come on now, Kendrick and TDE been putting it down for a minute. But I feel you.

Feels like he's clout chasing to me

What "Clout" does he gain by mourning a friend?

I can't mentally fathom "2 Million" orders.

Look at how Dave East is handling his loss and get back to me. You can mourn your homie without being this over the top. Game been on this type of shit his whole career.

Nip gave Game his mixtape and asked him to listen more than 10 years ago, the relationship's a bit deeper.

Game posting more shit about Nipsey than Lauren London and she was fucking the dude.

Ok this made me laugh

Mlovin

Star
BGOL Investor
Made it out there Friday to pay respects to the LOC
20190412_121257_zpstnm6vpci.jpg

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Look at how Dave East is handling his loss and get back to me. You can mourn your homie without being this over the top. Game been on this type of shit his whole career.

That could just be his personality though
I mean he is a person who lives his life out in the open etc etc

So I understand the cynicism
But also dude could just really be like this as a person he just has an audience of millions of people

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I know man. But Game go waaay back with Nip. When they made They Roll that was Nips first try to cross over and reach out to Piru. Sure Game is being over dramatic but he loved dude

I recommend people go look at desus and Mero vice interview with Nipsey
Even more than Snoop game is attached to the new west
He was the bridge
Nipsey talks about his first time ever going on tour and it was the game who took him the game took Kendrick and tde on tour too... So imagine that? Game is the big homie and game takes you on tour he also talks about how the game came rolling thru his neighborhood solo and he respected him for that

So I get it it's easy to say he clout chasing
But he's one of the few ppl out here that Nipsey said out of his mouth supported him before the movement started
So no matter how you feel about game Nipsey said he was integral and they were close so there's no choice but to respect it

Now off brand ppl who suddenly all about him calling him great but never acknowledged him before this yea go head

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man im not just talking about songs. Nip was the voice of us on some real issues. Kendrick is only a rapper

Nip did speak on real issues.

I recommend people go look at desus and Mero vice interview with Nipsey
Even more than Snoop game is attached to the new west
He was the bridge
Nipsey talks about his first time ever going on tour and it was the game who took him the game took Kendrick and tde on tour too... So imagine that? Game is the big homie and game takes you on tour he also talks about how the game came rolling thru his neighborhood solo and he respected him for that

So I get it it's easy to say he clout chasing
But he's one of the few ppl out here that Nipsey said out of his mouth supported him before the movement started
So no matter how you feel about game Nipsey said he was integral and they were close so there's no choice but to respect it

Now off brand ppl who suddenly all about him calling him great but never acknowledged him before this yea go head

Agreed