RIP Earl DMX Simmons

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Damn I didn't know he had that many. But the main one that was always with him when he was younger..they eventually fell out. X was at a tough place and he was probably the oldest of his kids so he probably saw it the worst. He should be close to his late 20's or early 30's now so hopefully they gotta to make that right when it seemed like X was getting clean.
Yeah Xavier I hope they made some amends. I’m sure dealing with a parent that’s an addict is not easy coupled with all the fame.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor

I think this was the first song with X that caught my attention. Quick question, are their any songs featuring X and other NY rappers where X doesn't go last and have the hardest verse?

"But after me, it's over, I'ma take the whole verse.
I try'd to keep it real that's why I let y'all niggas go first."

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Something's in my eyes right now but man I'll say this. X wasn't fake and he lived his truth.

Man....

Real spill.

X was not afraid to put his true emotions in front of the camera. Always kept it real about himself.
I remember when him and Tashera went on VH1's old Couples Therapy show

though i shouldnt laugh..the closed captioning,instead of saying [breaks down crying] it read it as "BluhHUHH-HUHUHUHUH-HUUUUUGH...!!!" :smh: :roflmao2:

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Get at Me Dog... R.I.P.

One of my all time personal favorite DMX verses...

If I smack the shit outta this nigga, his man over here be like, "Yo
What nigga, what," but his man is like "Psych, yo"
Can get from one extreme to the next
And my shit always bounce like DM... to the X
I can bring it from up here: "Enough is enough!"
Down to: "Aight, I think it's safe to take off the cuffs"
Play with words, blurs and slurs, flip styles
Take his and hers, niggas is cursed, I get wild

clitsational

Rising Star
Platinum Member
FMbLXFu.jpg

:cool:

Loan Me 20

Rising Star
Registered
fuck you. who even are you? You seem like a pussy.
I'm not going to argue online, that's the pussiest shit a man can do

Bitch nigga you came in here talking shit about the people showing love for DMX & now you wanna run with your tail tucked between your legs 'cause someone said something to you. Yeah go 'head & bounce you fucknigga you.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No disrespect but black Americans haven’t seen real poverty. You go to other cultures to experience their cultures. Not to hang around their privileged at some Beaches compound.
Cocaine and guns are pumped into Somali. We are here in America as helpers in a land of falsehood. One of the reasons why third world countries starved to death while we threw away tons of food. This God bless America and not the purest.