furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member
That's an old pic from when he had an atv accident back in 2012
frustrated.gif

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Yes you have. You just dont remember it being positive.

The phrase is: removed from life support and in stable condition.
No.

Like I said *I* have never heard the phrase "removed from life support" as a good thing...

Damn near every result i came across Googling the phrase came up with it meaning death was imminent...

I'm not even going to spend anymore time arguing this. I know what I've heard and am familiar with, and I have never heard the phrase used in a positive way when dealing with someone in a hospitalized state.

The phrasing is usually different when a person improves.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
No.

Like I said *I* have never heard the phrase "removed from life support" as a good thing...

Damn near every result i came across Googling the phrase came up with it meaning death was imminent...

I'm not even going to spend anymore time arguing this. I know what I've heard and am familiar with, and I have never heard the phrase used in a positive way when dealing with someone in a hospitalized state.

I agree.

When someone improves they usually say something like "no longer on life support" which indicates they've improved.

Life support removed definitely indicates death IMO.

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember in the early 2000's he came to Raleigh near NC State campus. He was on the back of a flatbed truck with speakers. He gave the students a free concert. The crazy thing about it was no one knew he was in town. Not even the radio stations.

Fright Night

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remember in the early 2000's he came to Raleigh near NC State campus. He was on the back of a flatbed truck with speakers. He gave the students a free concert. The crazy thing about it was no one knew he was in town. Not even the radio stations.

I was there. Made it at the end.
Trying to think of an equivalent in today's terms.

Prolly like Fabolous throwing a show in a walmart parking lot and it turn into a one man concert with no marketing.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
No.

You aint have to go back and forth you explained yourself quite well

And sadly last year all the people we lost?

Specifically of respirators etc...

I would think they understand EXACTLY what you were saying.

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
He once said during an interview, that whenever he goes to a city that he's never been to before, he asks about the "bad" side of the city, and then he goes there and hang out with the people that live there.

Dannyblueyes

Aka Illegal Danny
BGOL Investor
Yeah I just watched the ruff ryder's BET documentary. And in one if the clips someone said some shit like"we knew he was going through addiction. But he never missed a studio session "

I know it's up the person to get help. But they should have halted. Making music, and stepped in and try to get him help.

It doesn't work that way.

Imagine you manage a McDonald's and you find out that one of your cashiers has a drug problem. They always show up on time, do their job well, and never take any money out of the till, however you can see that their life is falling apart.

What do you do?

you could halt their employment, but that means possibly taking away the one positive thing they have going in their lives. On top of that, you're essentially firing them without cause which means they could sue you. now you also have to find somebody else who can work the cash register just as good or better otherwise your own job could be on the line.

Same thing applies here, except that instead of the addict being a fast food cashier they are rapper with an irreplaceable talent, unlimited money, and dozens of people depending on him for a paycheck.

A golden goose with a crack pipe is still a golden goose. Cut its neck and people are going to be gunning for you.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He once said during an interview, that whenever he goes to a city that he's never been to before, he asks about the "bad" side of the city, and then he goes there and hang out with the people that live there.
I do the same thing. I don’t know why people go on vacation to hide out in a damn hotel.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Because most people, black people in particular, get to live in the bad parts every day of their life. Why seek out the worst parts of an area on your vacation? Its suppose to be a "get away" not a "more of the same":dunno:
No disrespect but black Americans haven’t seen real poverty. You go to other cultures to experience their cultures. Not to hang around their privileged at some Beaches compound.