RIP Earl DMX Simmons

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I remembered running into him one night outside a club here in Toronto. I was struck how humble he was as person and measured in his thoughts as we spoke briefly about things. Everyone was giving him space to enjoy himself and felt the love of my city was giving him.

RIP X, you rock the world!

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
I knew it was an eventuality, but it still hurts.

That raw energy we all felt hearing "Get at Me Dog" just couldn't be contained to this world.

Will miss X but will always bump his music and appreciate the days his music made better. Looking back at my college days, they were made that much greater thanks to DMX's music.

Rest in Peace Dark Man X...

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
He did not have good people around him in the end. This was 3 months after his 2nd stroke. This was a mess.

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
DMX stayed here in South Carolina with friends, family or whoever but he used to
frequent a particular waffle house where my ex girlfriend's daughter used to work at and tried to crack
on her a few times, i used to grin when she told us that...RIP my bruh DMX

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
I remembered running into him one night outside a club here in Toronto. I was struck how humble he was as person and measured in his thoughts as we spoke briefly about things. Everyone was giving him space to enjoy himself and felt the love of my city was giving him.

RIP X, you rock the world!
Always wanted to meet him because he seems that’s exactly how he would be.

:smh:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

5cb573ebb6cc46948d107da884a5f180_md.jpg