RIP Andre Harrell

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn..... 2020 is not playing around! Thanos type shit for real..

R.I.P. to the legend. A real King maker

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Andre-and-Gianni-Harrell.jpg

BigATLslim

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So, the two “gifts” I woke up to on my birthday are Andre Harrell and Little Richard.

I...am...sick!

The End.

I’m beyond hurt
Bruh...
The loss cannot be understated.

You have millionaires and billionaires waking up to this news devastated because Harrell was the person instrumental in their success.
BRUH...

I LOVED this guy.

Execs are rarely beloved.

This guy, in my opinion, was always overlooked and underrated l, unless you were from New York, I guess.

This how I measure impact: how many hip hop and r&b artists stories can you tell, that Andre Harrell is NOT in? I’ll wait!

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
So, the two “gifts” I woke up to on my birthday are Andre Harrell and Little Richard.

I...am...sick!

The End.

Bruh...

BRUH...

I LOVED this guy.

Execs are rarely beloved.

This guy, in my opinion, was always overlooked and underrated l, unless you were from New York, I guess.

This how I measure impact: how many hip hop and r&b artists stories can you tell, that Andre Harrell is NOT in? I’ll wait!
Happy Birthday!!!

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
right now all this shit is corona related.
they said diabetics and people with blood pressure corona affects the most. Well that can lead to heart failure.
I know 2 people diabetic had to get amputations both in January. Knowing this now I’m sure corona was the factor.
read yesterday a guy on respirator for 2 weeks woke up his arm was black. Lack of oxygen and a blood
Clot. Had to cut off arm.

:smh: