RIP Andre Harrell

gw1933

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
R.I.P. to the visionary

Harell was also Puffy's mentor.

On a side note, I really hope the story about Suge locking Andre into the bathroom aint true.

55d10a49371d22723a8bdfe9

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Rest in peace

Condolences to his friends and family

That man was a visionary

2020 is just evil, Thanos evil

You know Puff is just breaking down

Heavy, Big, kim, andre and on and on...

Show love while your people still here y'all

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Rest In Peace Mr. Harrell............

and yet "IQ 45" still lives on.

Were he and record producer Donny Harrell from Fox Soul's The Mike & Donny Show related by chance?

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Corona?...I read it was heart failure...guess we will find out eventually...his IG posts make this death seem real sudden which syncs up with heart failure...dude left a hell of a legacy
right now all this shit is corona related.
they said diabetics and people with blood pressure corona affects the most. Well that can lead to heart failure.
I know 2 people diabetic had to get amputations both in January. Knowing this now I’m sure corona was the factor.
read yesterday a guy on respirator for 2 weeks woke up his arm was black. Lack of oxygen and a blood
Clot. Had to cut off arm.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
right now all this shit is corona related.
they said diabetics and people with blood pressure corona affects the most. Well that can lead to heart failure.
I know 2 people diabetic had to get amputations both in January. Knowing this now I’m sure corona was the factor.
read yesterday a guy on respirator for 2 weeks woke up his arm was black. Lack of oxygen and a blood
Clot. Had to cut off arm.
I guess we will find out eventually...I don't agree that everything is corona related

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I guess we will find out eventually...I don't agree that everything is corona related
i wish they would do the antibody testing on them. See if it was in they system.
here’s some cases where kids having complications of other illnesses but found the corona antibodies