RIP Andre Harrell

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean to be accurate you got the store twisted. Puffy didn't break into the industry with Biggie.
Those aren't the only 3 that died and there are way more that are still alive.

Trouble T-Roy member of Heavy D and the Boyz died
Craig Mack - who was signed before Biggie also died.

Jodeci
Mary J Blige
Christopher Williams
Al B Sure
Groove B Chill
Father MC
Little Shawn aka Shawn Pen
Guy
Horace Brown
Jeff Redd

All came up with Puffy and are still alive.

Damn. was just looking at a story yesterday with him and Puff as his intern... crazy all three people he broke into the industry with are gone too soon... biggie, heavy d, and now andre

Rip

Bonafide Brethren

Star
BGOL Investor
Yo, what theeeee fuck! I literally watched an interview he did with Kenny Burns maybe less than a week ago. I fell asleep early tonight, so missed DNice's live, got up saw a post on Instagram then came here to BGOL to confirm. The interview with Kenny Burns clearly showed we needed more than an hour to truly cover what this man means/meant to the culture. That man was so responsible for a sound that came out of Uptown/MCA records. Fuck!

RIP

Keepthapeace

well-known lurker
BGOL Investor
I mean to be accurate you got the store twisted. Puffy didn't break into the industry with Biggie.
Those aren't the only 3 that died and there are way more that are still alive.

Trouble T-Roy member of Heavy D and the Boyz died
Craig Mack - who was signed before Biggie also died.

Jodeci
Mary J Blige
Christopher Williams
Al B Sure
Groove B Chill
Father MC
Little Shawn aka Shawn Pen
Guy
Horace Brown
Jeff Redd

All came up with Puffy and are still alive.

Correct it wasn't an "only" list. Fact is no one mainstream knew puff until biggie hence break into... plus big was an artist andre let puff keep after firing him. Said a lot about andre still helping a young brother in the game was the point too.