POLL: Your Next Vehicle Purchase: GAS/EV/HYBRID/OTHER?

Will your next vehicle purchase be gas powered or electric?

• Total voters

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Waymint...

You just said the market ain't going to be ready for 35 years but you gonna get one next year?
For the 2024 model year in the U.S., GX will come standard with a highly capable and efficient twin-turbocharged 3.4L V6 engine paired with a 10-speed Direct Shift Automatic Transmission, with an improved EPA-estimated highway fuel economy rating of 21 MPG.

?????????

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For the 2024 model year in the U.S., GX will come standard with a highly capable and efficient twin-turbocharged 3.4L V6 engine paired with a 10-speed Direct Shift Automatic Transmission, with an improved EPA-estimated highway fuel economy rating of 21 MPG.

?????????

Gotcha. My fault, thought you meant an EV version.

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gotcha. My fault, thought you meant an EV version.
I really believe that if more car companies would copy the hybrid model with the engine charging itself while still using gas....

I think if more auto companies would adopt that model it would work.

But the plug in stuff...smh folks are rejecting that and the infrastructure isn t there right now.

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This morning, I used my F-150 Lightning to pull a stuck Chevy Silverado out of a snowbank. My truck effortlessly pulled him out and saved his ass. This truck is a beast in snow and ice. :cool:
Is that a full EV truck? If so, that torque must be monstrous.

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I really believe that if more car companies would copy the hybrid model with the engine charging itself while still using gas....

I think if more auto companies would adopt that model it would work.

But the plug in stuff...smh folks are rejecting that and the infrastructure isn t there right now.
I can’t get with the mild hybrid bullshit. The electric range is woefully short and it never feels smooth when transitioning. You also get a compromised gas engine with it. I’d rather just have a gas car of a full EV vehicle.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I can’t get with the mild hybrid bullshit. The electric range is woefully short and it never feels smooth when transitioning. You also get a compromised gas engine with it. I’d rather just have a gas car of a full EV vehicle.
Do you think it is a tech that will get better with time or it's doomed to never to be a good option?

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I see.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Hydro is the way to go. Elon, will jump on it after he's finished pimping the EV market.