POLL: Your Next Vehicle Purchase: GAS/EV/HYBRID/OTHER?

Will your next vehicle purchase be gas powered or electric?

• Total voters

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Rivian might end up pulling out of the Georgia deal. Gonna be a shitstorm for the local and state officials that gave them everything they asked for against the wishes of some in the community.

Already trying to mitigate the damage talking bout we can use the site for something else....

Yall fucking up the states money!

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I was talking about air pollution, if you go into some European cities where EVS are prevalent, their air quality is 10 times better.

They're still driving diesel school buses in 2024. The US postal service is still using that piece of s*** car to deliver mail.

Charging-LionC-202110-003-EN-courtesy-of-Lion-Electric-scaled.jpg

People need to suck it up and adapt to EV which are a viable transportation solution.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
A gas car you have extremely high temperatures requiring strong metallurgy, piston rings touching touching a cylinder wall that rely on lubrication, and expensive emission mitigation. Extremely complex engineering of transmissions. Hundreds of small parts that have to work in sync, if there is any failure, a complex teardown is required. Gas cars favor large auto companies.

It is no wonder that EV are starting to be cheaper than gas vehicles. A startup making ICE had very little chance of success, now anybody can get in the EV game. The barrier to entry is much lower.

Last edited:

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
I was talking about air pollution, if you go into some European cities where EVS are prevalent, their air quality is 10 times better.

They're still driving diesel school buses in 2024. The US postal service is still using that piece of s*** car to deliver mail.

Charging-LionC-202110-003-EN-courtesy-of-Lion-Electric-scaled.jpg

People need to suck it up and adapt to EV which are a viable transportation solution.
Nope...why it can be my choice if i want an electric car or truck..no worries.. the people have spoken! For now its a no go.. no infrastructure has ever been in place but u say people should suck it up!! In them European countries they have small streets and small cars to go with them, we don't! Many of us don't want small cars or trucks...ijs

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
The Chinese are not playing with EV, they are building ships with 9000 cars loaded up. That is the positive part of trade directly with China is the lower prices versus when they contract manufacturer for a Western company, they kill you twice with the price and lack of jobs.

cbd137d4-bf42-4153-ad68-97adf5c341c1_9e19e00f.jpg

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Nope...why it can be my choice if i want an electric car or truck..no worries.. the people have spoken! For now its a no go.. no infrastructure has ever been in place but u say people should suck it up!! In them European countries they have small streets and small cars to go with them, we don't! Many of us don't want small cars or trucks...ijs

ford-f-150-1641394928.jpg

lucid_100905687.jpg

236609_Rivian_R1S_review_DGolson_0013.jpg

Stellantis_2025_Ram_1500_Ramcharger.jpg

I have no range anxiety at all. I agree when they first came out they were small cars but now they are making full size SUV.

Last edited:

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People want EVs, but so many horror stories are getting out about charging!

You really have to have a dedicated home charger to make an EV work. That, or the EV is your second car.

I'm all for EVs, but I hate that so many companies are killing off IC cars.

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
ford-f-150-1641394928.jpg

lucid_100905687.jpg

236609_Rivian_R1S_review_DGolson_0013.jpg

Stellantis_2025_Ram_1500_Ramcharger.jpg

I have no range anxiety at all. I agree when they first came out they were small cars but now they are making full size SUV.

Let's keep it real.. im not sure bout where u stay but most people I know can't afford it let along be able to charge it. Here in Chicago if you stay in an apartment building aint nothing but parking on the streets and umm where u gonna hook up your charge station? Some areas it may work, but hell even in the winter time it's a no go... chargers don't work great here.. I dont care for them myself though.. its not just for me.. lets face it as well a little ding on it or something then it is totaled out! See it's not just one thing with those type of car and or trucks..but ill pass.. now maybe a hybrid and even still that shit is a stinger in the pockets, but sometimes can be the best of both worlds if you choose wisely..

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
People want EVs, but so many horror stories are getting out about charging!

You really have to have a dedicated home charger to make an EV work. That, or the EV is your second car.

I'm all for EVs, but I hate that so many companies are killing off IC cars.

Infrastructure...whew.. such a headache!

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
The Chinese are not playing with EV
I agree. But their infrastructure has been built for this kind of stuff.. I remember when they chatted about it when Obama was in office and they said then the Chinese market was made for it...our stuff has q long way to go.. I sure one day we will get there.. I dont think it's fair how they did these car companies made them lose money on some stuff they cant sell and so many job losses behind it

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
It takes a higher level of intelligence, use of complex apps on your phone to drive an EV. Tesla had to combine DC and AC in one plug because it was too confusing for you retarded fools. Now the whole industry has standardized around their plug because they were right.

download.jpg

The city where I am at that is horrendous, nobody drives an EV because it is too complex for their simple minds. I posted some retarded tactics they tried to discourage EV, this is why people like me eventually leave the state or in some instances the country. The Feds busted them up because the feeble minded always has some corrupt scheme they are plotting.

I can't be around these people or I get violent because of their retarded thinking. They constantly try to bait me into peon battles.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
hq720.jpg

I remember using this before the internet popped off with facebook and twitter, I was into things way before everybody else talking to adults. I can use technology today and pick it up easy. Because charging is not instanteous, there could be a que at a site, being able to lookup the status of a charger before you arrive on your phone. I can read this graph and know what is going on with my car. When they say J-1772 connector, I know that is AC that is inverted in my car versus a DCFC that inverts AC from the power company to DC. I understand there are no AC batteries and this is why power has to be inverted to DC. AC induction motors are used so there is another inverter used.

mobileapp.png

Understanding the difference betweeen AC and DC, what connnector is doing what to the car. I understand how inverters work and can graph AC vs DC power. It is the same thing with solar power, it is much more complex. I think some guy created some app to simplify things, I think people don't understand and will attack the technology because of their limited abilities. I sometimes forget to look at things from your perspective.

This guy that did not charge his car at a hotel can pull this information up on his phone to verify that his car is charging. I would have intuitively done this. This is not for the feeble minded. I had one guy approach me while EV charging gay talking in a white Ford car, I talked to him like a child walking him through everything, he still did not pick it up.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
40279dfb-363e-4673-b021-a1954045add2-large16x9_AP22039704313498.jpg

3VJ2EQ3K2FMDTGI5APAEYEO36E.jpg

corridors-buttigieg-1200.jpg

NYPICHPDPICT000037160568.jpg

They need to stay away from the EV industry, and quit doing photo ops at EV chargers to tout their record. They could attach themselves to increased oil production or giving tax credits to the oil industry which will drive people to EV chargers. There are homeless shelters, drug addicts, and prison they can take photos showing them taking action legislatively.

I have panic attacks and nightmares, and can only charge at home. These bottom feeding politicians and bureacrats are tarnishing the brand image of the industry, nobody wants to be associated with insider trading, corruption, intellectual property theft, sexual assault, and assassination.

quote-republicans-buy-sneakers-too-michael-jordan-64-45-54.jpg

The NBA tried to get political and their ratings tanked and were attacked constantly by Fox. They are going to have to figure it out how to survive without their help if it requires photo ops with them.

Last edited:

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I rented a Tesla for the last 4 days. Turning in today. It sucks.

Drives like a go kart. Range sucks. Every time you hit the gas there goes 1 percent. Absolutely useless for a long road trip.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
This is the first time I did not have a gay man approach me about my car. I went into shock.

It isn't anything special, I take public transportation which is my preference to avoid crashes and just use it really as a backup.

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Is that a full EV truck? If so, that torque must be monstrous.

I'm just now seeing this.

Yes, it's the F-150 Lightning and it's full electric. My truck has 580 horsepower and 775 pound feet of torque, on constant 4wd. The torque and hp is ridiculous! I thought I'd never say this, but... it's too much gott damn power in this thing!!!!

Test drive one one day... you'll see what I'm talking about. :cool:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

If companies don't use DEI, than it will splinter off eventually, there will be a black owned grocery store, black owned car manufacturer since there are no opportunities at Tesla. Latinos will form their own shit for their mutual benefit since they are shut out career advancement opportunities at Tesla. Indians will are sychophantly supporting their nonsense.

They will start using surveillance and IP theft from minorities while locking us out of opportunities at their companies. I have already locked my shit down. I tell people don't do research online, apply for patents, or do anything of value it is not worth it.