POLL: Your Next Vehicle Purchase: GAS/EV/HYBRID/OTHER?

Will your next vehicle purchase be gas powered or electric?

• Total voters

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Seen a dude in one of these today.
He said he'd pick it over a Tesla any day.

Yeah I've seen a few people around the Charlotte area with them joints. Definitely would buy over a Tesla...
They opened a dealership up in Northern VA last year...

My wife homegirl bought a tesla model x a few years ago and just traded it in for a porsche.....
Porsche dealership only gave her 20K......She paid $160,000 for it.....

I will not be buying a tesla....I said it a few years ago, them joints are the new honda accords, but cheaper....

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I've seen a few people around the Charlotte area with them joints. Definitely would buy over a Tesla...

My wife homegirl bought a tesla model x a few years ago and just traded it in for a porsche.....

I will not be buying a tesla....I said it a few years ago, them joints are the new honda accords, but cheaper....

Breh I've really been bout to go for a Rivian but I think they're gonna fold unless they get bought by GM.

They turned a lot of people off advertising 75k for the truck but once you add on what you want it's 100k!

Now they wanna come out with a Ford Bronco level smaller SUV and I think it may be too late, they damaged their brand.

They're known for being expensive, software crashes, and poor charging infrastructure.

Great truck but not ready for the big show.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Breh I've really been bout to go for a Rivian but I think they're gonna fold unless they get bought by GM.

They turned a lot of people off advertising 75k for the truck but once you add on what you want it's 100k!

Now they wanna come out with a Ford Bronco level smaller SUV and I think it may be too late, they damaged their brand.

They're known for being expensive, software crashes, and poor charging infrastructure.

Great truck but not ready for the big show.

Yeah I've been seeing them a lot on the roads lately (both suv and truck). I am definitely interested, but I won't be buying anything until 2026 (when my maxima hits 10 years)....

It's definitely going to be interesting to see how things unfold over the new few years with them...CEO seems knowledgeable so it maybe some hope...

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Damn......she got raped with no vaseline on that trade in.....

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn......she got raped with no vaseline on that trade in.....

I usually have sold my used cars rather than trade in.

I got over on carmax though one time. Got like 5000 for my 95 GT Mustang that barely made it to the dealership.

I pushed it over 130 on the way there just cause it was my last drive. Almost blew the differential. And it was on 4 flats...I pumped them up just to take it to the dealer.

One last ride. Salute to that Stang.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

2023_cadillac_lyriq_4dr-suv_luxury_fq_oem_1_815x543.jpg

2023_cadillac_lyriq_4dr-suv_luxury_edetail_oem_1_815x543.jpg

2023_cadillac_lyriq_4dr-suv_luxury_edetail_oem_4_815x543.jpg

2023_cadillac_lyriq_4dr-suv_luxury_rq_oem_1_815x543.jpg

2023_cadillac_lyriq_4dr-suv_luxury_rq_oem_2_815x543.jpg

2023_cadillac_lyriq_4dr-suv_luxury_edetail_oem_3_815x543.jpg

2023_cadillac_lyriq_4dr-suv_luxury_i_oem_1_815x543.jpg

2023_cadillac_lyriq_4dr-suv_luxury_i_oem_2_815x543.jpg

2023_cadillac_lyriq_4dr-suv_luxury_cup_oem_1_815x543.jpg

2023_cadillac_lyriq_4dr-suv_luxury_detail_oem_5_815x543.jpg

2023_cadillac_lyriq_4dr-suv_luxury_d_oem_1_815x543.jpg

2023_cadillac_lyriq_4dr-suv_luxury_d_oem_2_815x543.jpg

husband73

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I just got myself a Cadillac LYRIQ Lux 2. I love it drives like a dream, spacious, tech savvy.. the car suv can drive and park on its own.. but the thing I have to get used to coming from a line of Dodge. Chargers is coming from gas to electric. Don’t get me wrong. I save money on gas when I charge it up at a station. Let’s say from 25% to 80%. It’s like $17-$19 when I used to fill up my charger it was close to $55.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
I just got myself a Cadillac LYRIQ Lux 2. I love it drives like a dream, spacious, tech savvy.. the car suv can drive and park on its own.. but the thing I have to get used to coming from a line of Dodge. Chargers is coming from gas to electric. Don’t get me wrong. I save money on gas when I charge it up at a station. Let’s say from 25% to 80%. It’s like $17-$19 when I used to fill up my charger it was close to $55.

I was driving on the freeway today and saw a billboard for a LYRIQ lease and it's got me interested. The only problem is my Vette is in my spot in the garage. I park my Grand Cherokee in front of the third garage door. I would have to charge it outside or when the wife works. Do you charge at home? How fast to go from 25 to 80%?

madgoose

International
International Member
Some of the electric vehicles really look fantastic. But I just hate the thought of having to wait for it to charge up. If you have a charging port at home well that's great as you can start every journey from home with a 100% full battery. Equally you can charge up at various places and if you plan your time correctly it should not be to much concern. I see people leaving their vehicles charging while they take their dogs for a walk on the beach or do the weekly shopping. But if I have been tearing the arse off of my 2.5TDi Quattro doing 120mph+ for the last hour I'm pissed when I have to pull into the petrol (GAS) station to refill and that only takes 4 minutes and 36 seconds, and that's if I pay cash which means I can jump the queue and walk straight to the front and drop my dough on the counter and bounce!

I saw a feature on a Tesla last week that I never knew existed. Apparently the sat/nav is capable of showing the position of marked and unmarked police vehicles (in the UK).

Anybody able to comment on that?

husband73

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was driving on the freeway today and saw a billboard for a LYRIQ lease and it's got me interested. The only problem is my Vette is in my spot in the garage. I park my Grand Cherokee in front of the third garage door. I would have to charge it outside or when the wife works. Do you charge at home? How fast to go from 25 to 80%?
Well I still haven’t gotten install in my garage yet.. gotta clean some stuff out. My LYRIQ is in the garage.. see I didn’t lease I say that cause if you finance it it’s $7500 off the MSRP price at signing plus a $1500 credit for charger at home install. I think that offer still stands until end of February. Far as charging outside yes it can be done if you choose to put it on side of your house. The time to charge using EVgo say 25-80% say round hour that’s because Evgo only do a hour- but Evgo is a Fast charge. At home charge is a Level 2 which to go from say 0-100 last bout 6-8 hours ( think of it as charging it up as you sleep at night- or your day off

husband73

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some of the electric vehicles really look fantastic. But I just hate the thought of having to wait for it to charge up. If you have a charging port at home well that's great as you can start every journey from home with a 100% full battery. Equally you can charge up at various places and if you plan your time correctly it should not be to much concern. I see people leaving their vehicles charging while they take their dogs for a walk on the beach or do the weekly shopping. But if I have been tearing the arse off of my 2.5TDi Quattro doing 120mph+ for the last hour I'm pissed when I have to pull into the petrol (GAS) station to refill and that only takes 4 minutes and 36 seconds, and that's if I pay cash which means I can jump the queue and walk straight to the front and drop my dough on the counter and bounce!

I saw a feature on a Tesla last week that I never knew existed. Apparently the sat/nav is capable of showing the position of marked and unmarked police vehicles (in the UK).

Anybody able to comment on that?
On my LYRIQ I haven’t seen the cop warnings ( maybe I gotta deep dive n look for it) but the screen 9K does show where the charging stations are how fast it goes and if anyone is using it in real time

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
Real talk. Hold out for Hydrogen Vehicles. That EV shit is not going to go on much longer. It's just not practical or as efficient as advertised.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I am having problems with gay men approaching at the EV chargers. They will position their cars nearby anticipating me EV charging. This is a red flag to gay talk; another man chasing you around focusing on you and not women.

I am pretty sensitive about this behavior and will drop a body if it does not cease.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
We should be at the forefront of buying EVS because of pollution which affects us since we live in urban environments while rednecks who are attacking EVS live in rural areas with low density of population. Diesel and gasoline emissions are linked to cancer and other ill health effects. A gasoline car is like somebody smoking a cigarette next to me now.

With the EV rebates, it is dirt cheap to buy EV now there are some minor inconvenience but you can't put a cost on breathable air.

diesel_damaged_lungs.jpg

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I had some white nationalist parked outside my apartment 10 feet from my window just pumping car exhaust. At least with diesel you can smell the fumes. I rarely see EV in East Palestine even though fools are packed in the city. I tried using various tactics, this guy was planted hard determined retard trying to bait me into a peon battle. I had to use my final option get rid of him.

If you had a family, I can see getting a gas car, no way I would have your wife and kids sitting out in the middle of nowhere for 30 minutes. Tesla charger should have built visible cameras and a security booth with heavily tinted windows to create a panopticon effect. They could only go somewhere and not recharge.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

We might have to treat these business deals similar to campaign donations with disclosures. There's no way to stop them prove nefarious intent.

Last edited: