POLL: Your Next Vehicle Purchase: GAS/EV/HYBRID/OTHER?

Will your next vehicle purchase be gas powered or electric?

• Total voters

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
If you are a point a to point b type of person, meaning you buy cars for the purpose of being a serviceable means of transportation than cars like the ev bolt might be something you might want to look into

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
you will still need to go to the station every now & then (power plug vs. gas)
or set up your home charging system

video with cost of ownership info (home charging system):

video showing real-world EV charging options with non-Tesla places:

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Buying an ev car now makes no financial sense. You could never use the price premium of an ev car in gas consumption over the life of any car.
a BMWm550 is $86k. A Tesla performance is $110k. You’d never spend$24k premium on extra gas. Plus the Tesla look like a low rent Chevy inside

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gas. Honda kid til they dont make anything I want anymore. My Accord will be paid off end if next year, then I'll cop the Type-R. I'll get rid of my manuals and ICEs kicking and screaming.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Electric. I wish I had the money and power to study this stuff. I know they outlawed the EV's and years later we got them back but there is always a catch to it as to why the first ones were outlawed. I felt the Tesla's would be around because it was named after a white man. They may have succeeded in confusing the technology.
The cave man has come a long way by studying stuff in secrecy. Still do not match to how life was in the beginning before other races were grafted from us.
There is not one rich powerful white person that would want to see the masses empower themselves. There have been great technology hid from the masses and there has also been people that have figured things out that that would improve humanity. Some of these people were killed for being to smart. Same way if a person could prove certain things about the past their lives would be in danger. We would be shocked at what has been destroyed. And we would be more shocked at what they are hiding right now.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Gas. Honda kid til they dont make anything I want anymore. My Accord will be paid off end if next year, then I'll cop the Type-R. I'll get rid of my manuals and ICEs kicking and screaming.
You still prefer the V6 over the new turbo?
Was diceing it up with a guy in a new accord on the way back from Atl...one night... that lil turbo was kind of beastly in the 60-120 range... I want a cheap electric or hybrid for my daily commute... first gen Chevy volt maybe....

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Electric. I wish I had the money and power to study this stuff. I know they outlawed the EV's and years later we got them back but there is always a catch to it as to why the first ones were outlawed. I felt the Tesla's would be around because it was named after a white man. They may have succeeded in confusing the technology.
The cave man has come a long way by studying stuff in secrecy. Still do not match to how life was in the beginning before other races were grafted from us.
There is not one rich powerful white person that would want to see the masses empower themselves. There have been great technology hid from the masses and there has also been people that have figured things out that that would improve humanity. Some of these people were killed for being to smart. Same way if a person could prove certain things about the past their lives would be in danger. We would be shocked at what has been destroyed. And we would be more shocked at what they are hiding right now.
Outlawed?....
Bullshit .

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
Buying an ev car now makes no financial sense. You could never use the price premium of an ev car in gas consumption over the life of any car.
a BMWm550 is $86k. A Tesla performance is $110k. You’d never spend$24k premium on extra gas. Plus the Tesla look like a low rent Chevy inside

makes sense...

fill the tank a week with premium you're only at 3k a year spent .... 5 years 15k