PlayStation ® PS5

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Yeah Jack that white wasn't sitting right with me so when Dbrand drop the Matte Black plates, I had to get them. It was easy to do as well. The middle skin they have different colors, I liked that red one.
Yeah ion like that white either. How do you go about getting it in black?

KS3rpA.jpg

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
Missed the gamestop drop, kept the ng to add to cart over and over, it would get to the catchpa and I'd finish it then it went back to the page, rinse, repeat for like 40 minutes then I said fuck it.

I'm about to but the animal crossing switch and get pokemon. Go full childhood nostolgic and call it a day. Lol

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The rumor is this game might be a free PS plus game when it comes out

because it doesn’t have a price listed anywhere yet and the dev would have said no if it wasn’t true

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Now I want one cuz my PlayStation 4 slim is fucking up freezing on me and I don’t know how much time I got left before it becomes completely faulty. Funny thing is it only happens when I’m playing COD Black Ops tho.

But why is it still so hard to get a PS5? :smh: I don’t recall it being THIS difficult to get a PS4 when it first dropped.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
Now I want one cuz my PlayStation 4 slim is fucking up freezing on me and I don’t know how much time I got left before it becomes completely faulty. Funny thing is it only happens when I’m playing COD Black Ops tho.

But why is it still so hard to get a PS5? :smh: I don’t recall it being THIS difficult to get a PS4 when it first dropped.
Covid caused an issue with the production of components but also the shipping industry.

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Maybe the hardrive is dying ?

get a 1tb ssd in there , they go for 90 to 100 dollars very cheap now
if that don’t work you could use that as an external drive on the ps5 or put in your computer

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Maybe the hardrive is dying ?

get a 1tb ssd in there , they go for 90 to 100 dollars very cheap now
if that don’t work you could use that as an external drive on the ps5 or put in your computer
How would I transfer over all my games?

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor

There's a huge increase in demand due to so many people being at home. I was able to sell my PS4 Pro for $300. There's also a chip shortage as well.