PlayStation ® PS5

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
I do. Missed every last one. Gamestop wouldn't check out for me
The thing with Game Stop is you have to continue to spam the process.

Once you click add to cart and you get the "please wait, adding more..." refresh your browser.

Click add to cart or pre-order again.

Repeat the process until you get a captcha.

Once you got the captcha whatever step you're stuck on continue that step until it goes through or you get banned.

Game Stop banned me last time for having 9 browsers open doing this process with 6 tabs a piece.

They removed my ban and I got two bundles.

I've yet to have an issue with Game Stop not allowing me to return parts of their bundle.

What form of payment are you trying to use?

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

Once you click add to cart and you get the "please wait, adding more..." refresh your browser.

Once you got the captcha whatever step you're stuck on continue that step until it goes through or you get banned.

Game Stop banned me last time for having 9 browsers open doing this process with 6 tabs a piece.

I've yet to have an issue with Game Stop not allowing me to return parts of their bundle.

thx man, I'm using a credit card

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Sony lobby

Last time I did this shit I waited an hour un the que just for them to give me the fucking finger. The middle.

Edit. here we go. C'mon 6 with your janky ass! Been waiting all day!

Your estimated wait time is: more than an hour

Final Verdict onece I got in is: Out of Stock

Thanks Sony, you fucking bastards! The fuck was the que wait for huh? So I could grab another fucking controller? :cmonson:

Last edited:

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

lyanna-mormont.jpeg

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Last time I did this shit I waited an hour un the que just for them to give me the fucking finger. The middle.

Edit. here we go. C'mon 6 with your janky ass! Been waiting all day!

Your estimated wait time is: more than an hour

Final Verdict onece I got in is: Out of Stock

Thanks Sony, you fucking bastards! The fuck was the que wait for huh? So I could grab another fucking controller? :cmonson:
mjfls.gif

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor

Keep me in the loop bro. Appreciate the efforts

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got all the way through again (faster than ever) make it to the store>>> SOLD OUT
Just missed out. Damn

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If your waiting to add more internal storage to the ps5 , you have to wait for an update

look at these crazy prices for internal ps5 storage