PlayStation ® PS5

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
If your waiting to add more internal storage to the ps5 , you have to wait for an update

look at these crazy prices for internal ps5 storage

Any word on when the update will be?

nGmwIL.jpg

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What are you going to use it for? Gaming or just watching?
Oh I’m not buying that , I have a perfectly good 2017 Sony tv that cost 3 times that :smh:
I was just shocked that 70” 4K would cost $450
this would be hard to pass up if I was in the market for a new tv

ScottyPiffen745

Registered
Oh I’m not buying that , I have a perfectly good 2017 Sony tv that cost 3 times that :smh:
I was just shocked that 70” 4K would cost $450
this would be hard to pass up if I was in the market for a new tv

Good, because this is a Black Friday TV. It was $298 during the holidays. It's a Walmart brand.

Cheap parts, cheaply made. It's put together by hand instead of machine, which means it's easier to break or more likely to be broke fresh out the box. Definitely not going to get performance out of it. Probably not a lot of bells and whistles.

It's fool's gold. It's a space filler. A transitional TV. This is the TV you buy for someone who still has a 720p or a small 1080p, or one of those old school, heavy-ass big booty TVs. They're just impressed that it's big and says 4K. Or something to hold you over until you're ready to commit to buying a real performance TV.

I was looking at TVs last weekend and I was thinking of getting something like this for my living room, but only because I don't really watch TV in my living room.

Ultimately, I decided to wait for the new TVs to drop in the spring time, might be able to get a 2020 name brand TV around that price.

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I agree with this guy
The ps5 stand was a stupid idea
If you need the stand for the console not to wobble you already failed
Hopefully the ps5 slim doesn’t need one too

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

I agree with this guy
The ps5 stand was a stupid idea
If you need the stand for the console not to wobble you already failed
Hopefully the ps5 slim doesn’t need one too

I always thought to stand it straight up was stupid anyways

hVQmzN.jpg

ScottyPiffen745

Registered
I agree, it's massive and I don't understand why they designed it to need a stand.

If you have a PS4 Pro, you're probably not missing out a lot. There's not a lot of new games out yet that really show what the PS5 can do.