PlayStation ® PS5

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So after formatting, just drag and drop?

I don’t need any particular software to do this?

the PS4 allows you to transfer games from internal to external and in reverse

No one cares about this ? Final fantasy 7 remake is a big title , I almost bought it yesterday for $30

Edit:
There’s a catch
You won’t get the free ps5 upgrade with this ps plus version of FF7

Last edited:

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
the PS4 allows you to transfer games from internal to external and in reverse

No one cares about this ? Final fantasy 7 remake is a big title , I almost bought it yesterday for $30

Edit:
There’s a catch
You won’t get the free ps5 upgrade with this ps plus version of FF7
The catch is why no one cares. With the DLC being PS5 exclusive, folks gotta buy it anyway.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yup prices going down though. Use to be 1k now it’s around $750-$800. It’s sometimes just best to pay the money. Based on I made $800 every week since Ps5 drop in November. So what someone make and extra $300 extra. These things still not in the store!

but I why the $300 EXTRA though?

Is Sony not making anymore someone just posted they ALREADY sold 4.5 million...

4.5 million

they are going to make MORE.

are The resellers still making money off this? And how much

Which is CRAZY number to me and I wonder how many of that is REAL GAMERS and not just resellers.

I understand this is a record breaking system and with the pandemic this is a great business move

but I always wanted to ask economists and business experts something...

Do resellers HELP or HURT the market in the end?

Last edited:

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Which is CRAZY number to me and I wonder how many of that is REAL GAMERS and not just resellers.

I understand this is a record breaking system and with the pandemic this is a great business move

$300 extra is for the resale to make money off the bot and knowledge they have.

-Ps5 drop November 12,2020 for $499
-I sale it for $800 $300 over mark up
-it’s been 15 weeks since the drop
-Do the math for $20 dollars extra a week since drop
Is stopping people from buying a Ps5
-People could’ve been had a ps5 but their pride and principles is in the way. Which is fine.
-But if PlayStation raised there price to $800 people would have to adapt and buy it, just like they raise the price on some games by $10 bucks

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
$300 extra is for the resale to make money off the bot and knowledge they have.

-Ps5 drop November 12,2020 for $499
-I sale it for $800 $300 over mark up
-it’s been 15 weeks since the drop
-Do the math for $20 dollars extra a week since drop
Is stopping people from buying a Ps5
-People could’ve been had a ps5 but their pride and principles is in the way. Which is fine.
-But if PlayStation raised there price to $800 people would have to adapt and buy it, just like they raise the price on some games by $10 bucks

Now that is a DAMN good point

but we been programmed NOT to see it that way.

I think because since day one that aint how things were set up..

We all have an understanding that we pay a PREMIUM for being FIRST (sneakers, iphones etc etc)

that's to be exclusive, a tastemaker etc

but after a few months ESPECIALLY after a craze the price begins to fall.

but in this new time of the internet and resellers and hypebeasts etc...

its changed.

But I'm so old I just can't let someone get over on me like that, which I realize is bullsh*t because we do that EVERYDAY with clothes and utilities and even FOOD.

but I think in 2021 with onlyfans and ebay and craigslist and resellers etc we KNOW the game

and just can't let another person JUST LIKE US

GET OVER.

It don't make sense but you can understand.

Last edited:

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now that is a DAMN good point

but we been programmed NOT to see it that way.

I think because since day one that aint how things were set up..

We all have an understanding hat we pay a PREMIUM for being FIRST (sneakers, iphones etc etc)

that's to be exclusive, a tastemaker etc

but after a few months ESPECIALLY after a craze the price begins to fall.

but in this new time of the internet and resellers and hypebeasts etc...

its changed.

But I'm so old I just can't let someone get over on me like that, which I realize is bullsh*t because we do that EVERYDAY with clothes and utilities and even FOOD.

but I think in 2021 with onlyfans and ebay and craigslist and resellers etc we KNOW the game

and just can't let another person JUST LIKE US

GET OVER.

It don't make sense but you can understand.

I was that way to born in 77. Hard to change my mindset in this day and age. Couldn’t believe the sneaker game did this. I was use to walk in stores and buying a sneaker on release date. Can’t do that no more need an app/bot/inside plug and luck.

Once I adapted to the technology the store is no longer the store! The store is currently a persons house at their price. The Ps5 sold 4.5 million units they got there money and could care less if you didn’t get one. You think MJ cared if people was getting murder for Jordan’s hell no..he got his money.

Anything on the internet that exclusive will be bought using a bot and credit cards and resold for a profit. Can’t be mad at the person..when manufacturers been doing it for decades. Look at the iPhone 12 Pro Max going for $1100 dollars for a phone. Look at the new 2020 corvette C8 going for 100k and it’s MSRP is 59k

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered

Capitalism.

There are people out there willing to pay an extra $300-$500 just so they can stop having to go through all this chaos to get one because they just can't stop obsessing over it.

The scarcity only creates more demand. It ain't like people are going to be like "Fuck a PlayStation, I'll get a Google Stadia!" No, it's "I'll just get one later."

Yeah, it's greedy on the reseller's part, but it's the American way. Most retailers and companies run up the price on something.

I'm sure if Best Buy and Amazon and them could get away with selling the $499 console for $650 just because they have them and the other stores don't, they would. But they can't because EVERYBODY knows the price is supposed to be $499. Resellers are independent so they don't have to worry about that - it's take it or leave it.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Capitalism.

There are people out there willing to pay an extra $300-$500 just so they can stop having to go through all this chaos to get one because they just can't stop obsessing over it.

The scarcity only creates more demand. It ain't like people are going to be like "Fuck a PlayStation, I'll get a Google Stadia!" No, it's "I'll just get one later."

Yeah, it's greedy on the reseller's part, but it's the American way. Most retailers and companies run up the price on something.

I'm sure if Best Buy and Amazon and them could get away with selling the $499 console for $650 just because they have them and the other stores don't, they would. But they can't because EVERYBODY knows the price is supposed to be $499.

this is a DAMN good post

I had to make a separate thread

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I was that way to born in 77. Hard to change my mindset in this day and age. Couldn’t believe the sneaker game did this. I was use to walk in stores and buying a sneaker on release date. Can’t do that no more need an app/bot/inside plug and luck.

Once I adapted to the technology the store is no longer the store! The store is currently a persons house at their price. The Ps5 sold 4.5 million units they got there money and could care less if you didn’t get one. You think MJ cared if people was getting murder for Jordan’s hell no..he got his money.

Anything on the internet that exclusive will be bought using a bot and credit cards and resold for a profit. Can’t be mad at the person..when manufacturers been doing it for decades. Look at the iPhone 12 Pro Max going for $1100 dollars for a phone. Look at the new 2020 corvette C8 going for 100k and it’s MSRP is 59k

WELL SAID.

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yup prices going down though. Use to be 1k now it’s around $750-$800. It’s sometimes just best to pay the money. Based on I made $800 every week since Ps5 drop in November. So what someone make and extra $300 extra. These things still not in the store!
Thanks for info and to every1 else that responded after... now I know if 1 or a few fall in my lap how much I can flip it for

JustChillin

Electric Relaxation
BGOL Investor
Scalpers don’t care about no pandemic. They gonna sell you a system for twice the price despite many people still losing their jobs.
Viscous world

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Scalpers don’t care about no pandemic. They gonna sell you a system for twice the price despite many people still losing their jobs.
Viscous world
If people are paying for it obviously they aren’t hurting that bad.. there’s people who money went down, there’s people who money stayed the same, and there’s people who money went up during the pandemic... I’m guessing the people who are paying the reseller price are the 1s who money stayed the same or went up

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
If people are paying for it obviously they aren’t hurting that bad.. there’s people who money went down, there’s people who money stayed the same, and there’s people who money went up during the pandemic... I’m guessing the people who are paying the reseller price are the 1s who money stayed the same or went up
Tax time and stimulus coming up soon.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
are The resellers still making money off this? And how much
That's a good question cause they not bragging about buying all the systems up anymore

bZ3oOT.jpg