OL HEADS..HOW MANY OF YOU ARE ON TRT/HGH

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I cycle DHEA, Black Maca, and Yohimbe...and I am bodying most 25 year olds in the gym and 25 year old females outside the gym....you have to up the dosage above recommended but don’t go too high...it will be counter productive
How long do you cycle?
Any kind of PCT or crash?

ATLKingpin

Rising Star
Registered
How long do you cycle?
Any kind of PCT or crash?

aight for my BGOL boys I’ll give y’all my secret stash....hit YouTube for Wim Hof...essentially he promotes cold exposure and deep breathing. This shit resets your body clock....if you hit YouTube for life extension you will hear some talk about taking a hot and cold shower every morning. This shit works for us old fuckers.

next up.....solar gazing...I know it’s weird but follow me for a second....most of these white guys are using stem cells which are more or less melanated cells....chlorophyll is basically plant melanin....I take a shot of chlorophyll then solar gaze first thing in the morning. That shit is like sticking your finger in a socket....

Finally...Black Maca is a safe daily test booster. Most Maca is bullshit yellow or red. Brothers need Black Maca...Anthony’s brand (founded by the late Anthony Bourdain) is the best and cheapest thing smoking. Here is the secret.....any test boosting product you take needs to be accompanied by fat. Good fats like fish or coconut oil along with Black Maca will have you walking around steroid yoked. A good Omega 3-6-9 blend along with some Black Maca is good stuff.

DHEA is similar but is synthetic. In combo with fats, it’s powerful but I wouldn’t use it long term. You need to research dosage but at the minimum you need 100mg tabs. it is also an immune booster so I start with DHEA to get my body ready for a big training jump...then when I get in shape I taper off...

Yohimbe....that shit is natural but powerful as fuck. Use with extreme caution cause it will bust your heart. Also look for the powder form and take a tiny amount. You will feel it. As with DHEA if you take too much you’ll just be sick......

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
aight for my BGOL boys I’ll give y’all my secret stash....hit YouTube for Wim Hof...essentially he promotes cold exposure and deep breathing. This shit resets your body clock....if you hit YouTube for life extension you will hear some talk about taking a hot and cold shower every morning. This shit works for us old fuckers.

next up.....solar gazing...I know it’s weird but follow me for a second....most of these white guys are using stem cells which are more or less melanated cells....chlorophyll is basically plant melanin....I take a shot of chlorophyll then solar gaze first thing in the morning. That shit is like sticking your finger in a socket....

Finally...Black Maca is a safe daily test booster. Most Maca is bullshit yellow or red. Brothers need Black Maca...Anthony’s brand (founded by the late Anthony Bourdain) is the best and cheapest thing smoking. Here is the secret.....any test boosting product you take needs to be accompanied by fat. Good fats like fish or coconut oil along with Black Maca will have you walking around steroid yoked. A good Omega 3-6-9 blend along with some Black Maca is good stuff.

DHEA is similar but is synthetic. In combo with fats, it’s powerful but I wouldn’t use it long term. You need to research dosage but at the minimum you need 100mg tabs. it is also an immune booster so I start with DHEA to get my body ready for a big training jump...then when I get in shape I taper off...

Yohimbe....that shit is natural but powerful as fuck. Use with extreme caution cause it will bust your heart. Also look for the powder form and take a tiny amount. You will feel it. As with DHEA if you take too much you’ll just be sick......
None of you cats fuck with Creatine. I also take beta alanine pre workout

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
I know it has dropped. When I hit around 41 I all of a sudden started getting tired and became a coffee drinker for the first time. I think I am going to give it a shot by the summer. Looking for a Dr now
man that is the very first thing i started doing...drinking coffee...I have never drank no fucking coffee....find a good TRT doc...i can stress enough to get your bloods and see your exact numbers

Crazy cuz this is me now and I was never a big coffee drinker. Over the last year I been getting fat and lazy. I still look slim by most people’s standards but I can tell a difference in my physique and it’s not good. Been second guessing myself saying it’s not low t but it probably is. Gonna get some blood work done.

But if I do request TRT I don’t think I’d want straight test I hear there is other different forms that might be better and safer like DHT. Think I would try for that. Only thing is how low does your test have to be for a Dr to agree with that prescription?

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Unless you've already been working out consistently for at least a year+, with an impeccable diet you shouldn't even consider TRT, HGH etc.

A good doctor focused on male performance will tell you the same. It's important to consider this since a lot of the guys recommending this route are prob taking it for granted that you're a gym rat already (likely long time gym rats and athletes themselves)

Work out consistently. Eat healthy. Get quality sleep and you may be surprised how great you'll feel/look. Nothing wrong with getting gear if you need to as you age but don't jump the gun.
When you get older, you just need some help if you want to be a beast, not just regular. I'm over 40 and the last year has made me rethink a lot of shit I been lead to believe. My tendons haven't been able to keep up with my strength. If I didn't develop injuries, I'm sure I'd be stronger than I was in my prime. In weighted pullups and dips, I probably am. Only reason I ain't doing more on dips is my stand is only rated to support 500 pounds. I limit it to about 450 so it don't collapse on me.

Now I'm far from natural. I take a lot of HMB(my logs show I averaged 12 grams per day this last year), BCAA, and fish oil. In my view, if you ain't just living off food, you enhanced. For example, human body might naturally produce 1 gram of hmb a day. Need to eat 700 grams of protein to get 3 grams. I reasoned since HMB is shown to prevent muscle wasting and even the detractors admit it's anti-catabolic, that it could help an old man like myself. Muscle wasting is a serious problem with aging and is linked to death with certain diseases(they actually try to prevent muscle wasting to increase survival). I take enough to keep my blood levels basically peak 24/7. My energy is crazy. My body ain't eating itself like that.

If you told me I'd be doing this shit in my 40s without TRT, I'd have said you were batshit. But I am heavy as fuck on the supplements, so it is what it is. If you want to push big numbers in your 40s and look the part, you going to have to do something extra. :eek: I just always thought it would be the big T or HGH.

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Funny at 45 Im in close to the best shape of my life but Im jogging 4-5 times a week...

Taking Black seed Oil, SEA MOSS (One week in) My jimmy was getting hard randomly like when I was in my 20's.

No beef / Pork - cutting down on chicken and french fries (I love them)

Im not hip to this other stuff but get active brothers and eat less. I eat one big meal a day (Mid day) small breakfast, fruits, parfaits, smoothie. Night time smoothie, and decent snacks....

Not saying its the cure all but when Im off my regime I get sick immediately smh

gameboy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
how much do you pay for a bottle of testosterone cypionate,, is it better to get a prescription from your primary care doctor, or easier to get from a TRT clinic,,

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
how much do you pay for a bottle of testosterone cypionate,, is it better to get a prescription from your primary care doctor, or easier to get from a TRT clinic,,
Oh shit gameboy back posting now.

What up bruh?!

It shouldn’t be too expensive tho. They give it to a lot of patients with cancer and other illnesses. Probably cheaper with insurance if it’ll cover it.

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just started going back to a commercial gym for the first time in 7 or 8 years. I can't believe how vain gym culture has become. It's not masculine at all.

Bluelaser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
images

Hear me now!
Ya can't go wrong with Black seed Water Melon and Collard Greens.
Keep ya hard like Rottweiler,.. Ya Unnerstand.

Last edited:

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea that raw organic vegan diet is part of our true history. I tried it and could not last two days. I do not think we should raise our kids to be addicted to processed food or modern poison just because we was poisoned. When ever I finally move from rags to riches I plan on trying it again.
Some years back only stars and rich people were using HGH because of how expensive it was. They were actually taking it our of people to inject in the people that could afford it. Then they found certain formulas to increase the HGH in people without doing that.
I still say over all a raw organic vegan diet and plenty of bee pollen, bee propolis, and royal jelly is the secret to eternal life for blacks that have remained unchanged enough by a white reality. It is possible if we can finally overcome the system that we was born in. Born black in a white man's world.

Rythm

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yea that raw organic vegan diet is part of our true history. I tried it and could not last two days. I do not think we should raise our kids to be addicted to processed food or modern poison just because we was poisoned. When ever I finally move from rags to riches I plan on trying it again.
Some years back only stars and rich people were using HGH because of how expensive it was. They were actually taking it our of people to inject in the people that could afford it. Then they found certain formulas to increase the HGH in people without doing that.
I still say over all a raw organic vegan diet and plenty of bee pollen, bee propolis, and royal jelly is the secret to eternal life for blacks that have remained unchanged enough by a white reality. It is possible if we can finally overcome the system that we was born in. Born black in a white man's world.
That Bee pollen is the joint for recovery

BronxBomber

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where do you purchase your sea moss and what brand?

I started getting on amazon first but I found someone who makes it locally. It’s best to get it made fresh. Not sure what city you are in but I’m almost positive you can find someone making it. My brother it’s like taking cailis .
I found that many of the issues I was having was directly related to me not having the right nutrients in my body. (Energy, focus, motivation, etc)

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
When you get older, you just need some help if you want to be a beast, not just regular. I'm over 40 and the last year has made me rethink a lot of shit I been lead to believe. My tendons haven't been able to keep up with my strength. If I didn't develop injuries, I'm sure I'd be stronger than I was in my prime. In weighted pullups and dips, I probably am. Only reason I ain't doing more on dips is my stand is only rated to support 500 pounds. I limit it to about 450 so it don't collapse on me.

Now I'm far from natural. I take a lot of HMB(my logs show I averaged 12 grams per day this last year), BCAA, and fish oil. In my view, if you ain't just living off food, you enhanced. For example, human body might naturally produce 1 gram of hmb a day. Need to eat 700 grams of protein to get 3 grams. I reasoned since HMB is shown to prevent muscle wasting and even the detractors admit it's anti-catabolic, that it could help an old man like myself. Muscle wasting is a serious problem with aging and is linked to death with certain diseases(they actually try to prevent muscle wasting to increase survival). I take enough to keep my blood levels basically peak 24/7. My energy is crazy. My body ain't eating itself like that.

If you told me I'd be doing this shit in my 40s without TRT, I'd have said you were batshit. But I am heavy as fuck on the supplements, so it is what it is. If you want to push big numbers in your 40s and look the part, you going to have to do something extra. :eek: I just always thought it would be the big T or HGH.

No doubt bruh, you know what you're talking about per usual. There's a lot to be said for smart, recovery focused supplemenation and I'm not even against gearing up as we age as necessary.

I only hop into these threads to remind untrained folks that there's a world of sweat equity that needs to be put in at the gym and in the kitchen before hitting the doc up for those shots/gels etc.

heavyhand

International
International Member

what's the dosage per day on black maca? I'm already taking coconut oil and flaxseed in my bulletproof coffee

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
No doubt bruh, you know what you're talking about per usual. There's a lot to be said for smart, recovery focused supplemenation and I'm not even against gearing up as we age as necessary.

I only hop into these threads to remind untrained folks that there's a world of sweat equity that needs to be put in at the gym and in the kitchen before hitting the doc up for those shots/gels etc.
That's gospel right there. And once you past 40, shit matters so much more. Shit gets so hard that most people say fuck it.

As we age, our bodies just ain't as efficient getting nutrients from foods. You can eat healthy as hell, but that usually ain't enough past 40 -- especially if you serious about the gym. People have to realize why they are changing before they do anything. Aging is a bitch on the body.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So I checked up on this HGH... at a friend's house...
This one kit ...

It is $220 and contains 100iu of HGH...
Dosage... 2iu/day for anti-aging weight loss benefits, 4 to 6iu/ day for growth. You need to run at least a 6 month cycle to see real benefits... so you would be looking at at least 4 kits or about 800 bucks .... shit ain't cheap but I heard combined with good diet and excercise.... you can unleash the beast..

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What affects does this have on your kidneys/liver?
I don't know
.... I suspect it would vary by individual. But you would probably need to ask a doctor about it. Personally... I know cats that only run it 6mths out of the year to give thier receptors and what not time to recover.. and then I know a couple of people that never stop.... gym rats... all "seem" ok to me...

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This one kit ...

Dosage... 2iu/day for anti-aging weight loss benefits, 4 to 6iu/ day for growth. You need to run at least a 6 month cycle to see real benefits... so you would be looking at at least 4 kits or about 800 bucks .... shit ain't cheap but I heard combined with good diet and excercise.... you can unleash the beast..

You have to do 2iu morning 2iu in the evening...try not to inject during bedtime...your body secretes at night anyway...always use bacteriostatic WATER...brah

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This one kit ...

Blue tops are ok..but please try to inject TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE...250 MG..a week..brah...then u will see A Mutant 6 months later... HGH is slow.. results come after 6 months..brah

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Anybody ever mix HGH supplementation with hardcore intermittent fasting/OMAD?

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know about that trt, but how's that hgh
Human growth hormone. They use to actually take it out of dead people and inject it into people living. But the injections were high so certain people could afford it. But then they found out certain combinations can boost your hgh naturally.
I still say massive amounts of bee pollen, bee propolis, royal jelly will do the same. I plan on taking massive amounts sometime in my mission. Almost all of us are addicted to processed food. It would be can of expensive to only eat organic raw fruits and vegetables and bee pollen, bee propolis and royal jelly. We can buy large amounts but we would have to slowly start weaning ourselves off of meat and processed foods until we can adjust. But adjusting is easy when you have the money.
We the blacks are the original owners of the earth and universe. In order to take it back we have to overcome this white reality we were born in. It is more than just the original way of life. It is the original way of life returning to the original genes. We know the murders took a lot of us out. But there was so much rapes that it is hard to find blacks not seeded some where in the past by white devils. That mixing of original and devil also weakens the genes as well as being carbon copies of devils. We eat what they and how they eat it. The most important part is that we raise our kids the way we was programmed to raise them. No idea of their true identity or their real history. What is in us is around us, and what is around us is in us.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea there is something about the fact that we raise kids to be addicted to sugar, meat, and highly processed foods. Black people do not know that the garden of eden is the original nation of the earth and universe. And we are also talking about the original black nation. In the beginning it was only blacks on the face of the earth. Other races were grafted from us. They are by products of the original but not the original. The most unnatural being whites. If we do not return back to being ourselves in time whites will kill themselves. But they got to get rid of all real blacks and real blackness before they can kill themselves. A black messiah is the only hope. Because no matter how healthy you are or think you are they have over a million ways of killing you or programming you to kill yourselves. Everyday we are killing ourselves with our teeth and making the enemy rich.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
So how do you request test or hgh from your Dr? If I go get blood panels ran and he says my levels are normal :rolleyes: Because normal could be at the expected level of decline for my age, which is not what most of us are looking for when requesting.

Or is it better to go with a TRT clinic? Which is probably gonna eat up my pockets.