OL HEADS..HOW MANY OF YOU ARE ON TRT/HGH

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Blue tops are ok..but please try to inject TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE...250 MG..a week..brah...then u will see A Mutant 6 months later... HGH is slow.. results come after 6 months..brah
250 is cruising... 400 will have you waking up ignant than a mutha fucka every day.. :lol:
I'm just kicking back right now.. These blue tops starting to kick in.....mmmmm life is good my ninja...

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So how do you request test or hgh from your Dr? If I go get blood panels ran and he says my levels are normal :rolleyes: Because normal could be at the expected level of decline for my age, which is not what most of us are looking for when requesting.

Or is it better to go with a TRT clinic? Which is probably gonna eat up my pockets.
Just tell him you are curious about your gh levels...
TRT clinics usually run them pockets pretty good. Charge you a 100+ for a 3 dollar shot..

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That's gospel right there. And once you past 40, shit matters so much more. Shit gets so hard that most people say fuck it.

As we age, our bodies just ain't as efficient getting nutrients from foods. You can eat healthy as hell, but that usually ain't enough past 40 -- especially if you serious about the gym. People have to realize why they are changing before they do anything. Aging is a bitch on the body.
Exactly... When bruhs at work or elsewhere start asking questions I immediately throw the convo to working out and diet. I let them know that I hit them weights and cardio every morning at 430am. ...

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
250 is cruising... 400 will have you waking up ignant than a mutha fucka every day.. :lol:
I'm just kicking back right now.. These blue tops starting to kick in.....mmmmm life is good my ninja...

If you can handle 400...but HGH makes less test more...it opens up your receptors to do more with less test..brah

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Just tell him you are curious about your gh levels...
TRT clinics usually run them pockets pretty good. Charge you a 100+ for a 3 dollar shot..
Curious or I want to improve my test levels? Will that be enough for him to write me a ‘script. Also how do I know if my insurance covers test?

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No way in hell! Standard measurements don’t go beyond 1100 ng/dl. You must be hopped up on some serious shit or a Kratos-level mass murderer or something! :lol:

It's higher last month..lol..I shoot 2 cc of test e every week..brah..then I cruise... At half a cc.. when I'm chilling....brah

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
400 test cyp + 200 Mast./wk...gonna do 12wks. High reps with medium weights... good look for the summer. Masteron makes you dangerous to any pussy in the vicinity..
never tried masteron before. Any long term effects from using it? Speaking of getting ready for summer. add in sprints and you will get nicely ripped.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To be real...many supplement companies claim to have over the counter supps that will raise the level....now i will say I tried some shit that did raise mine just a lil but i realized I was fucking diff women every other day so that could have been what was going on.

Once I went and have my blood done and started my TRT...shit changed...my mood, I felt better and just a overall sense of me again. Yeah i felt like many men and thought I would defy nature and thought I was a super human....bullshit...once I experience Andropause.....waking up in the middle of the night soak and wet with sweat....sleep patterns fucked up, feeling like I was just here..I realized I had to go get some shit checked

I guess shit is different for folks

When I wake up in a pool of sweat..

Which only seems to happen on really hot days during the summer

And after I work out..

I feel fuckin great before the shower and even better afterwards..