Official Boxing Thread

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anyone watching this Lucas Browne Big Baby Miller card in Dubai?

Floyd is doing commentary. His ego is unbelievable.

His co commentator is just there to stroke his ego and everything he's saying is I did this first, I did that first.

I had to turn. I'll come back when the main event starts

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
yea i'm waiting for main event

Anyone watching this Lucas Browne Big Baby Miller card in Dubai?

Floyd is doing commentary. His ego is unbelievable.

His co commentator is just there to stroke his ego and everything he's saying is I did this first, I did that first.

I had to turn. I'll come back when the main event starts

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Charr ran into that ring post fight and that standoff with Big Baby in there, Big Baby ended up ending the shit talking saying he was gonna go get himself a cheeseburger :lol:

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Doubt this Fury vs Usyk is gonna happen next, Wembley is not gonna be a big enough pot of money to satisfy either side, on a 70/30 split it'd be around $30mil for Fury, around $13mil for Usyk

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i still dont really believe the figures he gives on how much Ramirez makes per fight with these sponsorships

Can't believe it when he didn't want to take the fight with Prograis talking about it the split wasnt good even though the sanctioning body upped his percentage of the split.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Mirigian always exaggerates Ramirez starpower, like yeah its all good that you consistently sell out the Savemart Center in Fresno and you can bring in sponsors in the central valley although that $450k in sponsorship per fight is embellished imo but you're selling those tickets at low prices. He talks about Ramirez like he's a Ryan Garcia level star or something

Can't believe it when he didn't want to take the fight with Prograis talking about it the split wasnt good even though the sanctioning body upped his percentage of the split.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Today I'm a damn AJ fan again. Expiration will begin approx 14:15PST 3/1/2023 :lol:

Shamefully I admit I haven't been this excited to see him square off since the Klitschko fight :hmm:

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
based on the revenue coming in, looks like Benavidez and Plant's total take will be about $4.5mil-5mil each

Last edited:

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
AJ nose bloodied already...hmmm...didnt impose his will in the first round, talking about one round at a time in the corner...AJ is lost in his mind man
Should still win but he has confidence issues