Official Boxing Thread

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
The pre-sale ticket pricing for Tank vs Ryan is really aggressive. Really,really aggressive. The total gate is structured way beyond $21.5 million without price cuts

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
@850credit He lost to a 42 yr old Takam after being battered by Bakole last fight so he's done as a hot prospect. Judges had it a SD for Takam but it was a UD on my card for Takam. I don't see Canal+ continue backing Yoka with 7 figures for these cards going forward as they see that he won't be the French AJ

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@850credit He lost to a 42 yr old Takam after being battered by Bakole last fight so he's done as a hot prospect. Judges had it a SD for Takam but it was a UD on my card for Takam. I don't see Canal+ continue backing Yoka with 7 figures for these cards going forward as they see that he won't be the French AJ

Thank you and Blessings my good man.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FUCK! I missed the Tony Yoka fight. I was cooking and meal prepping for the week.

Anyone have a breakdown?
Something told me to put $100 on Takam :hithead:

Cuz need to move down to 175 or 168 or find him another American trainer. No disrespect but I’m fading whoever has Virgil Hunter in their corner. Cuz need to hang it up for real. Respect to the OG though.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
yeah idk if he can try to salvage his prospects by leaving Virgil Hunter for a diff trainer but he just may not have what it takes to be a real HW contender

I saw that last Tony Yoka fight, he got his ass whupped from stem to stern.

I thought he was gonna do something but sounds like he's broken.

Shame

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yeah idk if he can try to salvage his prospects by leaving Virgil Hunter for a diff trainer but he just may not have what it takes to be a real HW contender
If you can’t be Takam, the HW gatekeeper, then thats essentially it. Him and Chisara are a test for everybody wanting to see if they got it. Done! Finito! Good day sir.

:itsawrap:

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
was it your old nigga theory that stopped you from putting down that $100?

Something told me to put $100 on Takam :hithead:

Cuz need to move down to 175 or 168 or find him another American trainer. No disrespect but I’m fading whoever has Virgil Hunter in their corner. Cuz need to hang it up for real. Respect to the OG though.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah Takam I always seen as the gatekeeper to get into top 25 HW and Chisora the gatekeeper to get into top 10-15 HW

If you can’t be Takam, the HW gatekeeper, then thats essentially it. Him and Chisara are a test for everybody wanting to see if they got it. Done! Finito! Good day sir.

:itsawrap:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
was it your old nigga theory that stopped you from putting down that $100?
Nah. It was the shit that I saw in Yoka’s last fight that made me want to fade him. Plus he still fucking with Virgil Hunter was a double no-no for me.

I got a couple parlays with Tony Harrison still alive and since Merab just won, we looking good out chea this weekend:hellyea:

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Yoka is def 1 of the bigger busts in recent yrs, i remember there was a bidding war for him with so many promoters. Juggernaut is looking like the only HW from that 2016 class thats a top contender