Official Boxing Thread

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah Pettis was on $750k per fight with PFL so to turn that down for this I'm assuming his purse is over $1mil

Thanks.

It’s good to see Masvidal branching out business-wise near the end of his mma career.

Also, good to see Pettis pick up some better paychecks in the PFL after leaving the UFC. Hope he and Roy pick up some nice $ for this too.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
These not good enough numbers to not take Regis fight imo

March 25: SaveMart Center Jose Ramirez vs Richard Commey Gross Receipts: $306,277.00

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Fundora looking like a cheat code...one killer left hook changed all that..he was doing well and got too comfortable...uppercuts are beautiful shots but are risky as hell if someone can counter them

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
might be the best be the game
Going strictly by the eyeball test, he looks like it....of course, one has to see if he still looks the same as the competition steps up...so far, dude makes his opponents look like amateurs...if he truly has more power at 135, I am not sure what anybody can do with him

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Announced attendance for the Shakur Stevenson-Shuichiro Yoshino card at Prudential Center is 10,408, higher than Stevenson's appearance last 9/23 at his hometown arena (10,107). Also the highest-grossing boxing event at Prudential Center ($847,000).

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Fundora looking like a cheat code...one killer left hook changed all that..he was doing well and got too comfortable...uppercuts are beautiful shots but are risky as hell if someone can counter them
I'm so glad he got drilled.
They've been trying to push him to stardom because of the freakshow element.
That never works in boxing and its always only a matter of time before it crashes.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
I'm so glad he got drilled.
They've been trying to push him to stardom because of the freakshow element.
That never works in boxing and its always only a matter of time before it crashes.
I like Fundora TBH...but the other side of the freakshow element was on full display...seeing a super tall, skinny dude getting KTFO always looks worse and yesterday was highlight reel stuff