Official Boxing Thread

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
U still see more upcoming easy matchups like this to stack more parlays?
8/22/2020
Timur Valiev (-600) UFC
Mariya Agapova (-1400) UFC
Clay Collard (-3500) Boxing
Joey Spencer (-10000) Boxing
Julian Rodriguez (-1400) Boxing
Rob Brant (-700) Boxing
Shawn Porter (-2500) Boxing

A parlay like this I would lay down about $1300 (house money that I've already won) and win about $400-$500 bucks :yes:

But I started out laying down $50 here, $25 there on similar cards parlays like that mixed in with a couple NBA games.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
U lost any of these on big upsets yet so far?

8/22/2020
Timur Valiev (-600) UFC
Mariya Agapova (-1400) UFC
Clay Collard (-3500) Boxing
Joey Spencer (-10000) Boxing
Julian Rodriguez (-1400) Boxing
Rob Brant (-700) Boxing
Shawn Porter (-2500) Boxing

A parlay like this I would lay down about $1300 (house money that I've already won) and win about $400-$500 bucks :yes:

But I started out laying down $50 here, $25 there on similar cards parlays like that mixed in with a couple NBA games.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
U lost any of these on big upsets yet so far?
Yeah. I lost $150 on Jono Carroll's bitch ass. He was in one of my earlier parlays with Chris Kongo. He was like a (-1400). That was the only one, other than that I consider myself lucky.

I would've put Breakhus in a parlay last weekend but somebody talked me off the ledge :giggle:

Chicago stand up!!!

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Whyte was too casual after those knock downs in the earlier rounds. Thought he had it in the bag.
What a shot by Povetkin though. Hit him with the tiger fucking uppercut. I hope Whyte got a rematch clause

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whyte was too casual after those knock downs in the earlier rounds. Thought he had it in the bag.
What a shot by Povetkin though. Hit him with the tiger fucking uppercut. I hope Whyte got a rematch clause
#600DAYS

Who's going to be the next WBC mandatory now?

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He was winning easily.
He was first in every exchange and was controlling the fight.
Povetkin looked every bit his age.
Whyte's chin is very Amir Khan-esque.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This crazy to me still, Whyte was handling Povetkin better than AJ did up to the KO
You can go back to my older posts, I never rated Whyte. The way he was looking in the Parker fight (sitting on the ropes draped out like some clothes drying on a clothesline) the way he looked in that Chisora fight until he got that KO, him getting dropped against Oscar Rivas, the way he looked against a top 40 HW in Wach, I felt like he wasnt built to be popping the shit that he was doing.

And the irony of it all is, he still fought Pedvedkin even when he posessed the same reasons why Dillian said he didn’t want to fight Ortiz. I’m enjoying this shit Lol

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Yea I remembered those posts when we put up our top 10 HW rankings, Whyte looked bad vs Wach in KSA but i attributed that to him being in this shape here below, both him and Ruiz came in like they spent their camps at them bomb ass buffets in Dubai. The best Whyte looked boxing to me was actually vs Rivas where he kept him at bay at the end of his jab, that was the best I had seen of Whyte's jab, I think he can beat povetkin in the rematch if he can execute that same strategy although Rivas did drop him once in that fight as well so the threat of Povetkin will always be there

You can go back to my older posts, I never rated Whyte. The way he was looking in the Parker fight (sitting on the ropes draped out like some clothes drying on a clothesline) the way he looked in that Chisora fight until he got that KO, him getting dropped against Oscar Rivas, the way he looked against a top 40 HW in Wach, I felt like he wasnt built to be popping the shit that he was doing.

And the irony of it all is, he still fought Pedvedkin even when he posessed the same reasons why Dillian said he didn’t want to fight Ortiz. I’m enjoying this shit Lol