Official Boxing Thread

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
none tmrw, will only be watching Barca vs Bayern champions league match. Saturday tho is going to be a packed day of combat sports tho. Probably not gonna check out the BT Sport card during the day but got multiple cards at night. Hearn's street fighter card on DAZN i'm just trying to watch Israil Madrimov fight, Showtime card I'm watching all 3 fights of Rolly, Wallin and Benavidez. And I'm hoping when that card ends, i can go over to the UFC card and watch just the Cormier vs Stipe main event since thats the only 1 i care to watch for UFC. I'm hoping there won't be any overlap and it all works out for me. What u planning to watch?

You catching any of the fights between tomorrow and Saturday? Its a shit ton of matches going on.

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You speaking specifically on Black American boxers? Cause AJ is at the top right now but he's black brit. Even Dillian Whyte did 400-500k sky sports ppv vs Chisora and Parker. AB was the only 1 with potential to reach that Floyd level or higher and he was even better than Floyd in the playing heel part but not in the staying undefeated part of that plan. I think Haney should go with that plan as well and play the heel to Ryan's face, it can be the new Floyd vs Oscar situation again.

Yeah, I was speaking about Black American Boxers. You’re right about Broner, he would’ve been a damn good and annoying heel to non-black fans.

It seems that Ryan Garcia wants to collide with the other young talents, but from a business perspective Oscar knows that Ryan has such a big loyal fan base that he could feed him chumps and make millions. Luke Campbell is a significant step up in competition.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@HeathCliff u got a parlay going on tonight on these cards?
Had last the last match in my parlay on the Sharp/Ofori. I was nervous as a bitch.

but nah, I didn’t Parlay the the Showtime card or Braekhus.

I got three parlays still out to fulfill and the only match still outstanding is Chris Kongo next week.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Further proves the fact the Jermell is a spoiled brat.
Talking all over his brother.
Wouldn’t let him talk.
Always hot headed for no reason.
I knew that video would get your attention :lol:

Man I fux with Mel. Three years ago,I used to hate him too, I wanted someone to shut him up. But that loss to Harrison made me see a different side to him. I liked what I saw in him in the journey leading up to the rematch. He's emotional passionate and unapologetic about it. It took me to see how he is around his family to understand he's actually a genuine dude. But I feel you. lol

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
he ended up on a PBC card because arum wouldnt shell out the money for the unification with monster inoue

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Braekhus lost too? :eek2::eek2::eek2:

I know Claressa Shields gonna be talking ca$h shit now
Braekhus kept talking about breaking Joe Louis' title defense record (which was asinine to begin with).
That's why Jessica McCaskill caught her slippin.
It doesn't hurt that shes attractive as fuck too.

45623600_146671529628552_846582848808100835_n.jpg

60544765_426263484893367_4595287294812813494_n.jpg