Official Boxing Thread

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Whyte says he brought his winnebago to the fight camp bubble so he wouldn't throw hands with team povetkin before the actual match

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Coppinger on the great Pug and Copp boxing podcast says he has heard DAZN asked Canelo to take half of his 35 million guarantee for Smith (yes, 17.5 million) and that it is not really due to COVID but they are furious with Golden Boy for not providing the GGG fight.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
With Whyte coming in at 252 lbs i think he should have enough in the gas tank to get the W vs Povetkin, hope to check out 1 of the HWs he manages Alen Babic for the 1st time on the card as well

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
With Whyte coming in at 252 lbs i think he should have enough in the gas tank to get the W vs Povetkin, hope to check out 1 of the HWs he manages Alen Babic for the 1st time on the card as well
I'm mostly interested in that Joe Smith-Eleider Alvarez fight :yes:

That's the best fight Top Rank put on so far this year.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah, Babic completely destroyed Winters, Parker took a lot longer to get him out of there. That was destructive, he will be in some interesting fights. He did what he said he was gonna do and he's an entertaining talker too, should get into voice acting work too. Kongo is the last piece of your parlay? How big was this parlay?

@tpotda you watching this DAZN card?

I got money on Chris Kongo. If he win, I win big today :yes:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, Babic completely destroyed Winters, Parker took a lot longer to get him out of there. That was destructive, he will be in some interesting fights. He did what he said he was gonna do and he's an entertaining talker too, should get into voice acting work too. Kongo is the last piece of your parlay? How big was this parlay?
:mike: :dance2: :mike::dance::dance2:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I gotta check my spreadsheet but I think I brought in $800

Chris Kongo was my last match :yes:

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
How much time you say you actually spent doing these parlay picks? you actually do deep dives or more so just go with your instinct on matchups you like?

I gotta check my spreadsheet but I think I brought in $800

Chris Kongo was my last match :yes:

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How much time you say you actually spent doing these parlay picks? you actually do deep dives or more so just go with your instinct on matchups you like?
Basically, I took advantage of these COVID cards in UFC and Boxing because they almost always been lopsided matches each week. And on Bovada, you can bet as much as they have available. So if I see a load of overwhelming favorites, I stack the parlays but I put at least $100+ on each one so I can maximize my bet.

Theres really no deep dive or Its not so much as analysis than opportunity. If we were back into the full swing of things (NCAAFB, NCAABB, NBA and NFL) I'll be putting 12 team $5 parlays together every weekend. But because of these lopsided matches, I just took advantage of the guaranteed wins.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
U still see more upcoming easy matchups like this to stack more parlays?

Basically, I took advantage of these COVID cards in UFC and Boxing because they almost always been lopsided matches each week. And on Bovada, you can bet as much as they have available. So if I see a load of overwhelming favorites, I stack the parlays but I put at least $100+ on each one so I can maximize my bet.

Theres really no deep dive or Its not so much as analysis than opportunity. If we were back into the full swing of things (NCAAFB, NCAABB, NBA and NFL) I'll be putting 12 team $5 parlays together every weekend. But because of these lopsided matches, I just took advantage of the guaranteed wins.