Official BGOL Crypto Currency Thread ★★★★★

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
But we can’t get an executive order on voting rights! Fuck this white cracker!

$Zil is the biggest UNDERVALUED project out there :yes:
It's an absolute CRIME to get it at these prices
$0.03876
Naw… Zilliqa missed the boat. They fucked up the Gzil token, Zswap with piss poor marketing and a new president killed this project. Xcad is really the only thing they have going for it at the moment. I bought most of my Xcad @ 50 Cent :smh: should have dumped all of my zil for Xcad

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
But we can’t get an executive order on voting rights! Fuck this white cracker!

Naw… Zilliqa missed the boat. They fucked up the Gzil token, Zswap with piss poor marketing and a new president killed this project. Xcad is really the only thing they have going for it at the moment. I bought most of my Xcad @ 50 Cent :smh: should have dumped all of my zil for Xcad

Patience, Patience....everything comes with Patience
I'd bet you a ONE BITCOIN they ain't "miss the boat"
They will soon be the Blockchain with the MOST transactions on it soon.
Patience

RoomService

BGOL Investor
Patience, Patience....everything comes with Patience
I'd bet you a ONE BITCOIN they ain't "miss the boat"
They will soon be the Blockchain with the MOST transactions on it soon.
Patience

I’m still sitting on a shit load of Gzil from stacking that was worth $600 a piece at onetime.
:suicide:

I’ve heard People say if a crypto project is down more than 70% from its all time high after 18 months you should probably get out of it.

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
I’m still sitting on a shit load of Gzil from stacking that was worth $600 a piece at onetime.
:suicide:

I’ve heard People say if a crypto project is down more than 70% from its all time high after 18 months you should probably get out of it.

Dogz, you can't get mad cause you held.
That 100% on you. GZIL was pumpin' good at one time. Should've sold....
Please post a video where someone says get out of ZIL. I would definitely like to watch it.

FYI - MOST of Crypto is down from ATH's. lol not only ZIL dogz.....
Again, This year they will be the Blockchain with the MOST TRANSACTIONS on it, THE MOST.
#Watch
No coin will take off until it's time for it to. Patience
Shit is cheap as hell right now. Way undervalued

RoomService

BGOL Investor
D
Please post a video where someone says get out of ZIL. I would definitely like to watch it.
I said "crypto project is down more than 70% from its all time high after 18 months" you should probably get out of it.
I bought Zil at 0.05.- .3 cent 2+ years ago. I'm done buying Zil.

Should've bought more Elrond before they rebranded to Egld.

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
I said "crypto project is down more than 70% from its all time high after 18 months" you should probably get out of it.
I bought Zil at 0.05.- .3 cent 2+ years ago. I'm done buying Zil.

Should've bought more Elrond before they rebranded to Egld.

And I'm telling you, MOST projects are down over the last 18 months
That's just a silly thing to say imo. Do You. Good luck

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Honest to god I don't get the point of this nft crap. You are litterally paying for a GIF and have no IP rights. Now this video is basically saying motha fuckas are paying for a bit.ly link
I agree. Some digital art is phenomenal, but this nft stuff seems like a con. One of my sons works in digital graphis art, but the ntf craze just seem like they selling smoke and mirors.

RoomService

BGOL Investor
JPMorgan Chase closes Uniswap founder's bank accounts

Quick Take
  • JPMorgan Chase has closed the bank accounts of Hayden Adams, the founder of the largest decentralized exchange protocol Uniswap.
  • The move is “likely a shadow de-banking of crypto” by Fed or OCC bank examiners, according to former CFTC chairman Brian Quintenz.
Uniswap founder Hayden Adams tweeted Sunday that JPMorgan Chase has closed his bank accounts without notice or explanation.
"I know many individuals and companies who have been similarly targeted simply for working in the crypto industry," wroteAdams. "Thanks for making it a personal."
Adams' bank accounts were closed last week. The move comes a few months after the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) reportedly started investigating Uniswap Labs, the main developer of the world's largest decentralized exchange protocol Uniswap.
In September, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing "people familiar with the matter," that the SEC enforcement attorneys are investigating Uniswap Labs about how investors use the decentralized exchange protocol and how it is marketed.

At the time, a Uniswap Labs spokesperson told The Journal that the firm is "committed to complying with the laws and regulations governing our industry and to providing information to regulators that will assist them with any inquiry."

Brian Quintenz, the former chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), who now works as an advisory partner at the crypto-focused investment firm Andreessen Horowitz, weighed in on the matter.

"Likely a shadow de-banking of crypto by [The Federal Reserve] or [The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency] bank examiners, with direction from the top. If the examiner told a bank that a certain customer is too risky and the bank ended that relationship, the bank is contractually prevented from telling that customer why," Quintenz tweeted as a reply to Adams' initial tweet.

This is not the first time JPMorgan Chase has closed an account of a crypto executive or a crypto firm. In 2018, the bank closed an account of Erik Voorhees, founder of the crypto exchange ShapeShift. The bank has previously also shut down an account of crypto exchange Kraken's payroll account.

For more breaking stories like this, make sure to follow The Block on Twitter.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Quick Take
  • JPMorgan Chase has closed the bank accounts of Hayden Adams, the founder of the largest decentralized exchange protocol Uniswap.
  • The move is “likely a shadow de-banking of crypto” by Fed or OCC bank examiners, according to former CFTC chairman Brian Quintenz.
Uniswap founder Hayden Adams tweeted Sunday that JPMorgan Chase has closed his bank accounts without notice or explanation.
"I know many individuals and companies who have been similarly targeted simply for working in the crypto industry," wroteAdams. "Thanks for making it a personal."
Adams' bank accounts were closed last week. The move comes a few months after the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) reportedly started investigating Uniswap Labs, the main developer of the world's largest decentralized exchange protocol Uniswap.
In September, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing "people familiar with the matter," that the SEC enforcement attorneys are investigating Uniswap Labs about how investors use the decentralized exchange protocol and how it is marketed.

At the time, a Uniswap Labs spokesperson told The Journal that the firm is "committed to complying with the laws and regulations governing our industry and to providing information to regulators that will assist them with any inquiry."

Brian Quintenz, the former chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), who now works as an advisory partner at the crypto-focused investment firm Andreessen Horowitz, weighed in on the matter.

"Likely a shadow de-banking of crypto by [The Federal Reserve] or [The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency] bank examiners, with direction from the top. If the examiner told a bank that a certain customer is too risky and the bank ended that relationship, the bank is contractually prevented from telling that customer why," Quintenz tweeted as a reply to Adams' initial tweet.

This is not the first time JPMorgan Chase has closed an account of a crypto executive or a crypto firm. In 2018, the bank closed an account of Erik Voorhees, founder of the crypto exchange ShapeShift. The bank has previously also shut down an account of crypto exchange Kraken's payroll account.

they are playing right into the cryptos worlds hands

the banksters are gonna expose their hypocrisy and greed

while sparking more crypto innovation..

Many folks dont realize this, but this is exactly what

crypto was created for.. To go head to head with big banks

and their gluttony..

Banks used to laugh at the interest rates they gave our non vip

checking and savings accounts, they aint laughing so hard anymore

bruh they have zero idea how far they are behind in the world of DeFi,

they just admitted Defi has them shook and it should, they are losing

so much money its not funny....

to them that is....

they are also going after the small investor by making paypal

cash app and venmo or whatever that called report transactions of

six hundred or more A FUCKING YEAR not daily A FUCKIN YEAR....

they hate the fact power in the form of financial freedom is moving back

into the hands of the people, thats why they have brain dead biden drafting

up some emergency bullshity crypto bill...

that bill is going to have all types of banking fuckery in it......wont stop

no show tho...

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Quick Take

Yeaaahhhh...I bet you Uniswap founder ain't got all his assets in no fuckin bank account tho. That mufucka said "Thanks for makin it personal" :lol:

Chuck_Luck

Rising Star
Platinum Member
^

Why be based in America, set a Corp in the Cayman Islands and half his problems would have been solved.

Although you can't market in the US regardless.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
^

Why be based in America, set a Corp in the Cayman Islands and half his problems would have been solved.

Although you can't market in the US regardless.

If only the masses knew the power they wielded to change

shit overnight, thats why so much is spent keeping us divided...

but chea

they have to careful with oversea accounts..

I know panama once was a safe haven and that is not the case at all

anymore...

An RnB Thug

Platinum Member
quote-to-buy-when-others-are-despondently-selling-and-sell-when-others-are-greedily-buying-john-templeton-119-88-72.jpg

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
they are playing right into the cryptos worlds hands

the banksters are gonna expose their hypocrisy and greed

while sparking more crypto innovation..

Many folks dont realize this, but this is exactly what

crypto was created for.. To go head to head with big banks

and their gluttony..

Banks used to laugh at the interest rates they gave our non vip

checking and savings accounts, they aint laughing so hard anymore

bruh they have zero idea how far they are behind in the world of DeFi,

they just admitted Defi has them shook and it should, they are losing

so much money its not funny....

to them that is....

they are also going after the small investor by making paypal

cash app and venmo or whatever that called report transactions of

six hundred or more A FUCKING YEAR not daily A FUCKIN YEAR....

they hate the fact power in the form of financial freedom is moving back

into the hands of the people, thats why they have brain dead biden drafting

up some emergency bullshity crypto bill...

that bill is going to have all types of banking fuckery in it......wont stop

no show tho...

Yeah they just goin to the ole authoritarian playbook of we gonna sieze all yo shit and shut you down. But they're not dealing with traditional fiat currency based buisinesses here. These cats are dealing with digital assets that govt can't control or sieze.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah they just goin to the ole authoritarian playbook of we gonna sieze all yo shit and shut you down. But they're not dealing with traditional fiat currency based buisinesses here. These cats are dealing with digital assets that govt can't control or sieze.

Yea they fuckin with technology thats literally ten plus years ahead of them, and a system that was designed to challange them

what they DONT realize is, they are ol skool boxers..

in the Ring with MMA fighters fighting with MMA rules... they dont stand a chance...

This is lowkey a battle of New Money vs Old Money,

and Old Money like traditional boxers

dont have take down defense.. all they can do is panic now...

they were too busy watching kniggas and cockblockin us...

You want to know why these parasitic gluttonous banksters are REALLY PISSED

because they KNOW its inevitable they are going to eventually have to compete with

crypto rates..

truth be told, thats the only way they can kill crypto, is to

actually be bank that gives BACK more than it TAKES..!!

and it maybe decades away, but its going to happen..

Yup eventually you will get ten percent a year interest for leaving your money

in a bank...

or they will all be extinct and Coinbase and uniswap will be the new

chase and bank of america

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Executive order still won't mean shit. Repubs will tie it up in court until 2025 when the new reub president kills it. This is on West Virginia and Arizona.
I tend to think that even if congress passed and the president singed a bill to provide voting rights, the rpubs would still run to the courts and tie it up.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I tend to think that even if congress passed and the president singed a bill to provide voting rights, the rpubs would still run to the courts and tie it up.
Most definitely. But if it cleared the courts, only a vote from Congress could kill it. A repub president wouldn't be able to kill it on a whim by himself.

Look at Obamacare, for example. Trump would have killed that day one,if he had the power to do so.

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yea they fuckin with technology thats literally ten plus years ahead of them, and a system that was designed to challange them

what they DONT realize is, they are ol skool boxers..

in the Ring with MMA fighters fighting with MMA rules... they dont stand a chance...

This is lowkey a battle of New Money vs Old Money,

and Old Money like traditional boxers

dont have take down defense.. all they can do is panic now...

they were too busy watching kniggas and cockblockin us...

You want to know why these parasitic gluttonous banksters are REALLY PISSED

because they KNOW its inevitable they are going to eventually have to compete with

crypto rates..

truth be told, thats the only way they can kill crypto, is to

actually be bank that gives BACK more than it TAKES..!!

and it maybe decades away, but its going to happen..

Yup eventually you will get ten percent a year interest for leaving your money

in a bank...

or they will all be extinct and Coinbase and uniswap will be the new

chase and bank of america

Facts!

But I don't think them fuckers gonna even offer 10 percent to the masses. They gonna offer 4-5 in crypto accts to the masses. They'll issue their CBSC and be like we offer higher interest rates on our new digital currency. And then the sheeple will jump on it because it's more than the 0.5% they gettin now.

Then the sheeple will be like "Yeah this is good. Way better than that crypto currency that keeps crashing and the terrorist be using."

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Most definitely. But if it cleared the courts, only a vote from Congress could kill it. A repub president wouldn't be able to kill it on a whim by himself.

Look at Obamacare, for example. Trump would have killed that day one,if he had the power to do so.
I agree with you. Still, we may not get anything from the congress for a very long time if the maneuvers they did to jack upcoming elections achieves its goals. They've been relentless for the last few years changing voting laws in their favor. If it weren't for tRump they would have won by a landslide, but he was such a corrosive and idiotic POS, even a lot of them couldn't handle it.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Facts!

But I don't think them fuckers gonna even offer 10 percent to the masses. They gonna offer 4-5 in crypto accts to the masses. They'll issue their CBSC and be like we offer higher interest rates on our new digital currency. And then the sheeple will jump on it because it's more than the 0.5% they gettin now.

Then the sheeple will be like "Yeah this is good. Way better than that crypto currency that keeps crashing and the terrorist be using."

what I feel is going to happen is these banks know their ol skool customers aint fuckin with crypto, so they will leave the old brand out and let it slowly fade away..

in the mean time there will be offshoots of these banks to attract the New younger more crypto friendly investors,

they will rebrand themselves like chase will be

chaserium and they will focus on being a more people friendly bank...

personally I dont think its even an option for them at this point..

crypto lowkey is a financial revolution that hasnt really caught on yet..

if these banks dont lose that gluttony, they will be the NEW

blockbuster video!!!

yea blockbuster thought vhs and dvds werent going anywhere...

thats why banks are pissed they dont want to change

but THEY HAVE TO!!!

or bury themselves with blockbuster video!! and all this will happen

just a little over a decade and the way time is moving, it will feel like next week!!!

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor

Coinbase Launches Free Tax Center as IRS Deadline Looms

Filing taxes—crypto or otherwise—is no fun. But for Coinbase customers, the process will be slightly less painful this year.

Crypto owners are already reeling from a brutal start to 2022, and now many of them face a new worry: how to calculate the tax they owe by the IRS filing deadline of April 18.

For Coinbase owners, that burden will be slightly easier than in past years thanks to a new "tax center" the company has launched that will display their taxable activity, including short and long term gains and losses, in one place.

The new offering is significant since, in the past, crypto owners had to manually calculate how much they earned, and what tax rate applied to their profits. (The government taxes crypto, like other assets, at different rates depending on whether you owned it for a year or more before selling).

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hey Hey listen,

the BIG shit is this emergency crypto bill fuckin joe byeden is

trying to unleash... and that is big because based upon its wording,

it could be the confirmation that crypto is here to stay..

and bidens camp KNOWs crypto is big with the youth

and many so called lefties...

Overall I expect goodnews.. I also expect bankster-sponsored fuckery in small print tho..

hold on because this ride is about to get crazy the next couple of months..

Im buckled in good bruh!!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LOL,

I told yall they SHOOK as fuck bruh.. Look at them over here begging...LOL... they laughed at starving people, these fools could solve the homless hunger problem OVERNIGHT... now look at them..

change the word URGES to BEGS..:

The IMF is urging El Salvador to discontinue bitcoin's status as legal tender. In September 2021, El Salvador became the first country to adopt the world's biggest cryptocurrency as legal tender, alongside the U.S. dollar.

he IMF is urging El Salvador to discontinue bitcoin's status as legal tender. In September 2021, El Salvador became the first country to adopt the world's biggest cryptocurrency as legal tender, alongside the U.S. dollar.

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LOL,

I told yall they SHOOK as fuck bruh.. Look at them over here begging...LOL... they laughed at starving people, these fools could solve the homless hunger problem OVERNIGHT... now look at them..

change the word URGES to BEGS..:

The IMF is urging El Salvador to discontinue bitcoin's status as legal tender. In September 2021, El Salvador became the first country to adopt the world's biggest cryptocurrency as legal tender, alongside the U.S. dollar.

he IMF is urging El Salvador to discontinue bitcoin's status as legal tender. In September 2021, El Salvador became the first country to adopt the world's biggest cryptocurrency as legal tender, alongside the U.S. dollar.

3rd world about to swap places with 1st world.

Mufuckas crying instead of buying right now.

What they gon say when btc is $100,000 a pop next year?

That nigga said I just got more for the low low.lol

Volatility don't matter. It's outperforming EVERY other asset in the world last 10 years.

That shits a necessity in them 3rd world countries where people don't have acess to banks and not faith in their dollar.

Now I can move money anywhere on the planet with a cellphone for nothing?

Any amount of money. $50 or $1

Free

If I got $19 dollas in the bank I can't even get that out. If yo money in the bank it's not yo money.

Ask the Openswap dude about that.

But in btc whateva I got can be sent anywhere for damn near nothing.

So if I'm in a 3rd world joint like say Venezuela where people trying to get out of there every year get their money confiscated at the airport.

I'm gucci.

My shit on my phone.

Good luck tryin to get it at the border.lol

That's what a lot of people aren't getting. The perspective of those people.

They GOTTA have it.

Value's only gonna go up as billions more wallets get access.

RoomService

BGOL Investor
US Unveils Bill Giving Treasury Secretary 'Unchecked and Unilateral Power' to Ban Crypto Transactions, Advocate Warns

HOUSE REPS - https://www.house.gov/representatives/find-your-representative

SENATE REPS - https://www.senate.gov/senators/senators-contact.htm

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
US Unveils Bill Giving Treasury Secretary 'Unchecked and Unilateral Power' to Ban Crypto Transactions, Advocate Warns

I‘m voting Republican…with no hesitation.

fles

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Need to read more on it. But the Calling this the "America Competes" ACT ... it would be sheer hypocrisy if they banned crypto.

Janet Yellen and all these fucking senior citizens need to be cast out of office for real!!! When will people in the country wake the fuck up?