Official BGOL Crypto Currency Thread ★★★★★

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

These mothafuckas are flailing, tryin to throw haymakers, out on their feet but the corner won't throw in the towel.

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you have the resources now is the time to buy.

Bought some BTC and ETH first thing this morning....

g3z4wpn2h9d81.jpg

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Sundaeswap officially launching on Cardano on Thursday, January 20.

This launch feels like it was 2017, but worse. To be fair, we were informed that the transactions would take time to complete, but this was beyond ridiculous. Instead of having market orders they are using limit orders so even if you can actually get your order to process the price changes in the hours/days you wait and the order doesn't fill. You are forced to cancel the order or wait for the price to fall. Ironically you can barely cancel your order.

The last time I checked my order was supposedly being scooped, but Considering I've come back before only to see my orders had failed I'd be shocked if it actually fills. So far, this is the closes I've come to an order filling.

Considering how long Cardano has been waiting to get Defi projects out they should have asked all teams to delay until the network could handle the usage better. I'm guessing they just wanted to show that the network technically could do Defi. Even though Sundaeswap was technically the second Defi it was the one being hyped.

Because of all the issues and I'm potentially going to be close to .9 ada , I put in half of what I was initially was going to. Hopefully the pull back isn't too bad especially considering the market overall isn't performing well.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's the best crypto trading platform other than Coinbase? I have crypto in Coinbase, but looking for another platform...

Thegooch

Pope Gooch is currently brunching with the Devil.
Registered

I sorry but this shit is to volatile to be a real currency. Imagine waking up each day and being able to only afford half of what you could buy yesterday.

How are you supposed to buy a home or make a major purchase with this shit? Closing in 90 days. Good look paying in crypto.

I wonder what these athletes getting paid in crypto think now. Unless they entered at a good time and sell off early.

If the big fish start bailing yall Bitcoin billionaires are fucked. If the banks bail on it you are gonna be stuck with a bunch of no good welfare stamps.

Oh well, get your financial advice from Matt Damon. Fortune favors Blackrock. Memba dat!!

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I sorry but this shit is to volatile to be a real currency. Imagine waking up each day and being able to only afford half of what you could buy yesterday.

How are you supposed to buy a home or make a major purchase with this shit? Closing in 90 days. Good look paying in crypto.

I wonder what these athletes getting paid in crypto think now. Unless they entered at a good time and sell off early.

If the big fish start bailing yall Bitcoin billionaires are fucked. If the banks bail on it you are gonna be stuck with a bunch of no good welfare stamps.

Oh well, get your financial advice from Matt Damon. Fortune favors Blackrock. Memba dat!!

daTiger

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What is speculation?

The Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) negotiated between the NFL & its players' association does not currently allow NFL teams to pay their players in Bitcoin directly — the only options are direct deposit or physical check.Nov 23, 2021

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) negotiated between the NFL & its players' association does not currently allow NFL teams to pay their players in Bitcoin directly — the only options are direct deposit or physical check.Nov 23, 2021

daTiger

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NFL players can also elect to have their netted(after taxes) salary go to a third party who will then make the bitcoin purchase on the players behalf or the player can make the purchase himself. So even if he does get paid directly in Bitcoin, which he did not, it would be the after tax amount. This make the whole premise of the tweet wrong as fuck.