Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yep.
3 billion saved on Google Drive?
Can't make this shit up.

AND she USED regular email.. thats the same shit that got that Silk Road dude bagged up...

if that dude from silk road wouldve remained anonymous... he wouldve no doubt have been the

richest dude on the planet. and the Deep/Dark web wouldve been a whole new universe by now...

But in their defense... its easy to slip when you have NO idea how hard you are being watched...

even though on THEIR level of hackin hijinx and dark web pimpin...they shouldve known better..

and by NOW what the fuck were they still doing with bitcoin, they shouldve been swapped them

shits for more private coins.. like whaa da fuck???

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
its easy to slip when you have NO idea how hard you are being watched...

This all day.
I have made it damn near impossible to find important info on me on the web or my hard-drive.
Anything I do on the net that could be considered nefarious or slightly questionable is done over VPN, TOR, Protonmail,
Mega and other platforms that provides full anonymity, encryption, security, etc. Secure deletion, encrypted drives, yada, yada, yada.

And yeah, she should've moved that money over to Monero, print out the first 1/2 of the seeds, hide that shit in an undisclosed location while memorizing the last half in her head.

Last edited:

Chuck_Luck

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Be careful what you put out there on the net including cloud storage drives and don't think your aes 256bit encryption will save you. Big brother is watching

"Law enforcement says it was able to seize the 94,636 Bitcoin left in the wallet because Lichtenstein allegedly uploaded a list to a cloud storage and email provider that contained addresses for the wallet that Binfinex’s funds were dumped into, along with the private keys to access them. The file was encrypted, but after obtaining it through a search warrant, the statement of facts says that law enforcement was able to decrypt it and several other files (though it doesn’t offer any explanation of how)."

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
So how are they able to break encryption?
thats-it-that-right-there.gif

Makes you wonder doesn't it. No encryption key no access but some how they did just like with that ransom they recover a while back.

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
thats-it-that-right-there.gif

Makes you wonder doesn't it. No encryption key no access but some how they did just like with that ransom they recover a while back.

Shiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeet I need to call the fbi. I forgot the password to my encrypted wallet some years ago. Ill gladly pay taxes if they can decrypt it for me.

MackInTraining

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Shiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeet I need to call the fbi. I forgot the password to my encrypted wallet some years ago. Ill gladly pay taxes if they can decrypt it for me.

Yeah I have WAGERR tokens (yeah I know) that when I had my Macbook Pro upgraded, they wiped it clean. So they got ride of the Wagerr wallet at the time. So good bye to those tokens. Looking up the FBI phone number

cheercomp

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I have WAGERR tokens (yeah I know) that when I had my Macbook Pro upgraded, they wiped it clean. So they got ride of the Wagerr wallet at the time. So good bye to those tokens. Looking up the FBI phone number

Same boat! I didn't have any huge amount, but a few thousand dollars back would be nice to be able to put my hands on.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Trust me when I tell you that you’ve lost money. Two bitcoins in April of 2017 got you 120k wagerr tokens. Today February 10, 2022 those same two bitcoins will get you about 4 million piece of shit Wagerr tokens. :angry:
BTW: if you converted to 2.0 and still have the Seed phrase you have access to the wallet

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Trust me when I tell you that you’ve lost money. Two bitcoins in April of 2017 got you 120k wagerr tokens. Today February 10, 2022 those same two bitcoins will get you about 4 million piece of shit Wagerr tokens. :angry:
BTW: if you converted to 2.0 and still have the Seed phrase you have access to the wallet

Let's not talk about WGR.
I lost a few grand on this play.
Some mofo on here convinced me, lol.

MackInTraining

Rising Star
Platinum Member
:cool: :cool: :cool:
From day one!

Congrats on keeping your record spotless.
My first game played had me guessing random words w/o even learning the rules and strategies of the game.
Threw it away and have regretted it since.

I did convert to 2.0 and I am pretty sure i have the seed phrase. I keep them all in a Google Spreadsheet. But they're Wallet 3.0 when my hard drive was wiped and I went to reinstall the wallet. I can recover with 3.0.

RoomService

BGOL Investor
I did convert to 2.0 and I am pretty sure i have the seed phrase. I keep them all in a Google Spreadsheet. But they're Wallet 3.0 when my hard drive was wiped and I went to reinstall the wallet. I can recover with 3.0.
You should be good. Join their telegram channel and ask questions on how to recover.

Let's not talk about WGR.
I lost a few grand on this play.
Some mofo on here convinced me, lol.
It did 20x from the initial investment in less than eight months .04 to $1.03 :o unfortunately most people held an additional eight months.:angry:

RoomService

BGOL Investor
source article?
9to 5 Mac and mac rumors