Official BGOL Crypto Currency Thread ★★★★★

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I‘m voting Republican…with no hesitation.

biden is the fuckin worst, all he wants is a bowl of soup and to be around little girls...

the democraps under biden took big pharma money,

now they are taking Bankster money these are bills drafted by central banks..

and these fuckin useless politicians just HELP these thieves to our money.

THis playing by TWO sets of rules, Rules for the masses mislabled Laws.

and NO rules for the wealthy... Im tired of that fuckin game...

This move is because banks are scared shitless of DeFi, so they are going

to their whores in govt to cockblock...

Here is whats crazy... Big cities like Miami and New York are already working on their on

crypto so they arent going to shut it down...

They just want to cockblock transactions that dont utilized banks....'

Its time to call out these banksters and talk to them in the streets...

Hear their own words from their own mouths... we getting tired of these wealthy parasites

waging war on us then hiding behind govts..

its time to identify them and have a public discussion....

once you start pulling out these little men, from behind these big machines

and start talking to them..

Only then we will be able to say..

There is No place like home.

Yall thought the wizard of oz was just a movie huh???

We living that shit, and we think these little pussys that hide

behind govts are OZ and not the little pussys they are.

I cant vote republican because thats the plan.. thats why they want to do

keep us in the same fuckin cycle THEY control..

fact is.. we need to wake up and create our OWN party...

a party where we can all find common ground on...

Like the Three day work week and four day paid weekend party and extremely friendly crypto party that focuses on
True Freedom physical and ECONOMIC for all...

or the New Day party where its a party that will always be people first... corporations second, and extremely crypto friendly!!!

We have to stop letting them control our narratives..

Personally when THEY start to push hard... its really a good thing... hopefully this push is

soo hard we actually wake the fuck up.. and realize..

we got waaaaay to many corporate favoring leaning

in our politics.. waay too much greed

all we got is us and thats all we fuckin need...

BARZ

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
biden is the fuckin worst, all he wants is a bowl of soup and to be around little girls...

Here is whats crazy... Big cities like Miami and New York are already working on their on

Hear their own words from their own mouths... we getting tired of these wealthy parasites

Like the Three day work week and four day paid weekend party and extremely friendly crypto party that focuses on

or the New Day party where its a party that will always be people first... corporations second, and extremely crypto friendly!!!

Personally when THEY start to push hard... its really a good thing... hopefully this push is

BARZ
No one is going to read that rant. o_O
:lol::lol::lol:

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

BARZ

Bruh...they can't stop this.

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

BARZ

You just wrote a manifesto. Your not Tyler Darden are you? If so, I am down with Project Mayhem.

This new bill is probably just the first steps into regulation before the Fed makes their own stablecoin. But I feel you though. Republicans are more pro-crypto that’s why I am going that way next election, but I guarantee there are some Dems that are too.

P.S. His name is Robert Paulson

Last edited:

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor

Basetip

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You just wrote a manifesto. Your not Tyler Darden are you? If so, I am down with Project Mayhem.

This new bill is probably just the first steps into regulation before the Fed makes their own stablecoin. But I feel you though. Republicans are more pro-crypto that’s why I am going that way next election, but I guarantee there are some Dems that are too.

Only in death (Meatloaf just passed) can we speak his name....
"His name is Robert Paulson"

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
This new bill is probably just the first steps into regulation before the Fed makes their own stablecoin.

For sure. And regulation is coming no matter. The Government has too much to lose and too much to gain/ keep a hold of NOT to seize more control in the arena.

Not saying it's right or wrong, just have to be smart and do what works for you based on what the future may hold.

Not sure if this has already been posted, but:

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For sure. And regulation is coming no matter. The Government has too much to lose and too much to gain/ keep a hold of NOT to seize more control in the arena.

Not saying it's right or wrong, just have to be smart and do what works for you based on what the future may hold.

:bravo: Lots of good info.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LOL

Its not for everyone... Only a select few... If you a logic lackey I understand....

and not mad at all!!!

Next round on me!!!
After that garbled, tangle of words you posted, you talk about me being a "logic lackey". Logic obviously isnt for you either. Be mad or don't, I couldn't give a fuck. Serve your cheap ass swill to the broke hoes that co-sign you. I pay my own way. :cool:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
After that garbled, tangle of words you posted, you talk about me being a "logic lackey". Logic obviously isnt for you either. Be mad or don't, I couldn't give a fuck. Serve your cheap ass swill to the broke hoes that co-sign you. I pay my own way. :cool:

you pay your own way??? I would hope so.. how old are you.??

Most regular folks on bgol and especially this forum... pay their own way..

is there something different you are doing or something??

dinka64

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dogz, you can't get mad cause you held.
That 100% on you. GZIL was pumpin' good at one time. Should've sold....
Please post a video where someone says get out of ZIL. I would definitely like to watch it.

FYI - MOST of Crypto is down from ATH's. lol not only ZIL dogz.....
Again, This year they will be the Blockchain with the MOST TRANSACTIONS on it, THE MOST.
#Watch
No coin will take off until it's time for it to. Patience
Shit is cheap as hell right now. Way undervalued
I have bought and sold Zil 2times and mad nice profit. might get some more.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor

Government been trying to regulate (aka control) this for years, problem use to be the ones that were suppose to help/pushed for regulation became investors or working for Crypto companies. They tried their hardest to demonize it but it's about getting in and control it now.

T.H.E. Brew$er

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Been sitting on this for a while, didn't want to drop this on the fam before the risk reward factor was in the right place.

I think now is the time.

The current narrative is that all you can do with Bitcoin is hold it unless you wrap it. The truth is that DeFi has been alive and well for a year now on the Bitcoin sidechain Rootstock (RSK or SmartBitcoin).

Rootstock is a Layer 2 for Bitcoin. It is EVM compatible. It currently has participation by 60% of the Bitcoin miner network. Rootstock is the second most secure and decentralized network after Bitcoin.

The DeFi project is called Sovryn. (https://www.sovryn.app/)

It is the first DEX on Rootstock that offers lending, borrowing, yield farming, staking spot and margin trading all secured by merge mining on the Bitcoin Network.

Sovryn has a DAO meaning its primarily community driven. The Sovryn protocol is not located in any jurisdiction, its borderless and non-exclusive.

There is no CEO.

No KYC is required so users don’t need to worry about their personal data being hacked.

Sovryn encourages self custody of your own assets therefore it is non-custodial. No risk of an exchange wallet being hacked.

Nothing launches on Sovryn without rigorous testing and 3rd party auditing.
There is a 1 million dollar bug bounty that has never been claimed.

Sovryn enables a Bitcoin economy without government regulation/censorship.

It's easy to get started with Bitcoin, Binance Coin or Ethereum. The Bitcoin to SmartBitcoin bridge is one way right now but 2-way functionality launches on Feb 1st. Bridges for Ethereum and Binance are already 2-way.

Limits and stops on spot and margin trading are scheduled to be introduced Feb 24th.

The ability to borrow for little to no interest is in final testing now under the name of Zero protocol (for zero interest stable coin loans).

Perpetual swaps are also in final testing and auditing and are scheduled to go live on the mainnet March 1st.

Current token valuation is near its all time low.
It's down over 87% from All Time High on Coingecko (current rank 372).

I've been in since launch so I've already recouped my original investment plus so I have little reason to shill. I didn't mention it before because I thought it was overvalued and was taking profits (didn't want to dump on the fam).

This is the first time I felt that the risk reward is good enough to re-accumulate and I would feel bad not mentioning it to the fam.

As always do your own research...

daTiger

Support BGOL
Registered
Been sitting on this for a while, didn't want to drop this on the fam before the risk reward factor was in the right place.

I think now is the time.

The current narrative is that all you can do with Bitcoin is hold it unless you wrap it. The truth is that DeFi has been alive and well for a year now on the Bitcoin sidechain Rootstock (RSK or SmartBitcoin).

Rootstock is a Layer 2 for Bitcoin. It is EVM compatible. It currently has participation by 60% of the Bitcoin miner network. Rootstock is the second most secure and decentralized network after Bitcoin.

It is the first DEX on Rootstock that offers lending, borrowing, yield farming, staking spot and margin trading all secured by merge mining on the Bitcoin Network.

Sovryn has a DAO meaning its primarily community driven. The Sovryn protocol is not located in any jurisdiction, its borderless and non-exclusive.

There is no CEO.

No KYC is required so users don’t need to worry about their personal data being hacked.

Sovryn encourages self custody of your own assets therefore it is non-custodial. No risk of an exchange wallet being hacked.

It's easy to get started with Bitcoin, Binance Coin or Ethereum. The Bitcoin to SmartBitcoin bridge is one way right now but 2-way functionality launches on Feb 1st. Bridges for Ethereum and Binance are already 2-way.

Limits and stops on spot and margin trading are scheduled to be introduced Feb 24th.

The ability to borrow for little to no interest is in final testing now under the name of Zero protocol (for zero interest stable coin loans).

Perpetual swaps are also in final testing and auditing and are scheduled to go live on the mainnet March 1st.

I've been in since launch so I've already recouped my original investment plus so I have little reason to shill. I didn't mention it before because I thought it was overvalued and was taking profits (didn't want to dump on the fam).

This is the first time I felt that the risk reward is good enough to re-accumulate and I would feel bad not mentioning it to the fam.

Man i'm high. Can somebody translate this? What do I need to buy and how much?

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

To be fair,it was the Trump administration that went after Ripple/XRP

Basetip

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I think now is the time.

There is no CEO.

Man i'm high. Can somebody translate this? What do I need to buy and how much?
DITTO!(on the translation part...LOL)

Is it
$SOV...(Sovryn)?

Mafamaticks

Rising Star
Registered

I think now is the time.

There is no CEO.

Damn this shit sounds dope. I'm gonna look into this

T.H.E. Brew$er

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
DITTO!(on the translation part...LOL)

Is it
$SOV...(Sovryn)?

For those that need cliff notes.

Yes

$SOV Sovryn

you can buy on their DEX by depositing Bitcoin

also available on Gate.io, Ascendex and Kucoin

DO NOT BUY ON UNISWAP

target 1: $11.00 or 29,656 sats

target 2: $15.00 or 40,436 sats

moonshot $50.00 or 134,904 sats

if targets not hit by june, take profits or cut your losses, UNLESS you believe in the project...

Last edited:

Basetip

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For those that need cliff notes.

Yes

$SOV Sovryn

you can buy on their DEX by depositing Bitcoin

also available on Gate.io, Ascendex and Kucoin

DO NOT BUY ON UNISWAP

target 1: $11.00 or 29,656 sats

target 2: $15.00 or 40,436 sats

moonshot $50.00 or 134,904 sats

if targets not hit by june, take profits or cut your losses, UNLESS you believe in the project...

Thanks Bruh, for coming back around and picking us up... it's COLD out here in deez Skreetz...LOL

I'll be checking it out.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Looking at getting a crypto hardware wallet. Which of these are better

Nano S or Nano X

Basetip

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Nano S or Nano X

Nano X has more versatility/capabilities than the S...just copped one still loading it up

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
FKeRG4FUYAIynL8

sumofyallniggasisbitches2

BootyEnthusiast; Ass-preneur
BGOL Investor
Anyone know anything about
Bonfida price
(FIDA / USD)

Got an alert from CoinbasePro on twitter that it was being listed today....I'm anticipating the ole coinbase bump but wanted to check and see if anyone here knew about it?

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Almost free. Bridging over to Fantom. Land of milk and honey and low gas fees. But ain't no gettin around these Etherium fees to raise up out this bitch.

When I get there. I ain't NEVA comin back! I'ma start singin Free at last. Free at Last. THANK GOD ALMIGHTY I'M FREE AT LAST!!!

dinka64

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Nano S or Nano X

the nano X is good