Official BGOL Crypto Currency Thread ★★★★★

tekwehuself

Immigrant Expat
International Member

Site is suspect (as being affiliated with the NBA in any way) . One of the registration buttons doesn't work and I have spotted grammatical errors.

Ok.. did further reading "NBA is US-regulated company that has been operating since 2020. NBA has already created all-in-one cryptocurrency ecosystem of 5 products. The one-stop fintech platform offers a full range of financial services within its already launched products. They are: "

That logo is there to mislead

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
I don’t understand to hoopla about getting salary in Bitcoin when you can buy Bitcoin with your salary
It'd be more of a hassle for them to buy it themselves. They'd have to take hundreds of thousands of dollars, move it to an exchange, then actually make the purchase. They'd probably have to jump through all kinds of hoops with their bank to move that much.

It'd be way easier to just have the team send it straight to their bitcoin wallet. Plus buying it themselves would probably make their tax situation much more complicated too.

I think the real significance is that a lot of people still view crypto as something that's unsecure and easy to hack. Pro athletes trusting bitcoin enough to put millions of dollars in it could increase consumer confidence.

I had posted a vid awhile back by former Lions RB joique bell and he explained that a big reason for a lot of players with african or carribean roots to get paid in crypto was the ease at which they could transfer money to family back home/other countries.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
XRP is a digital asset that facilitates value transfer across a distributed ledger. The XRP ledger is a blockchain. Blockchain is a specific type of DLT. All Blockchains are DLT, but not all DLT is blockchain. You have different types of DLT like block lattice and DAG. XRP is not a stock. A stock implies ownership of a company. Ripple is a private company with shareholders. You don't own Ripple if you own XRP. It's one of the few digital assets that actually has a specific use case. Central Banks are piloting digital currencies (CBDC) on the XRP ledger and XRP will be the bridge currency. Once the Ripple law suit is settled the price of XRP will sky rocket.

This... I'm hoping

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Got the Email today from Binance letting me know the jig is up.

Dear Binancian,
Security and compliance are two cornerstones of Binance. Therefore, we have upgraded our compliance standards to be fully aligned with the latest EU Anti Money Laundering Directives - ensuring that Binance continues to lead the world’s crypto adoption.
In order to retain access to all eligible Binance products and services, we need you to complete our new and improved KYC-process. The process is quick and intuitive, with a reward waiting for you after completion. You will need to complete the verification process by 07-12-2021 11:59 PM (UTC), or your Binance account will be restricted to withdrawals only.
Thank you for your collaboration and support,

Your Binance team

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I love seeing all the YouTubers having to adjust their bullmarket calls. So much for that 90k+ Plan B shit too. Now they going for Cowen's lengthening cycle that he been pushing for a minute now.

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anybody use Bitmart? I'm on desktop. Brought some USDT so I can purchase Saitama. Had to go thru Moonpay. Have a metamask wallet address I copied for transaction. Now...

I don't see the USDT in the wallet.

monsterman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Also look into these...

Quant (QNT)
recently added to Coinbase
iEXEC (RLC) recently added to Coinbase
Klaytn (KLAY) recently added to Binance
Dfinity (ICP) recently added to Coinbase
CargoX (CXO)

Want another one?...
7296.png

Truebit Protocol (TRU) $0.5123 as of this post.
This one has $bnb run up potential.

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gonna lay this out here now early
WHOEVER wants a high risk SUPER HIGH REWARD opportunity to change their life needs to aim to accumulate between 500k-1 million $AXPR tokens, Between now and February
Buy them on Kucoin.com

You're Very Welcome
AXPR isn't doing to well. Its been going down steadily since I purchased some last week. I'm down a lot on it. Are you still holding your position?

RoomService

BGOL Investor
AXPR isn't doing to well. Its been going down steadily since I purchased some last week. I'm down a lot on it. Are you still holding your position?
I want to ask you one question.
Why did you buy AXPR? Did you DYOR or look at the chart for the past 12 months? All time high and low? I know it’s your money, but you have to be very careful in projects that you invest in. Always Dollar Cost Average in any project.

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I looked at the PayBX.io project and think it will be a good way for people to spend crypto in real world scenarios.

The company is legit and has worked with fortune 500 companies on other projects.

The past year has been volatile for AXPR but it is at mid range from past high and low since the beginning of the year.

RoomService

BGOL Investor
I looked at the PayBX.io project and think it will be a good way for people to spend crypto in real world scenarios.

The company is legit and has worked with fortune 500 companies on other projects.

The past year has been volatile for AXPR but it is at mid range from past high and low since the beginning of the year.
you really want the price to fall so you can purchase more and shake out the weak hands… IMO that’s all the whales are doing with Bitcoin

btw: if you believe in that project you definitely should try to get at least 400,000 of those tokens at or below two cents

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I always wonder what would bitcoin worth without the dollar?

If the dollar was to eradicate tomorrow what would be the value of 1 bitcoin.

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member

Stop paying attention to the day to day. The entire market is down right now
Just accumulate the amount of tokens you want and wait till they release PayBX
You should look at times like this as an opportunity to buy more at a cheaper price :yes:
if you like & believe in the project

tekwehuself

Immigrant Expat
International Member
You should look at times like this as an opportunity to buy more at a cheaper price :yes:

thanks to all of for putting me on to this. Sounds amazing

Any links to reddits etc for real world updates on this?

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you really want the price to fall so you can purchase more and shake out the weak hands… IMO that’s all the whales are doing with Bitcoin

btw: if you believe in that project you definitely should try to get at least 400,000 of those tokens at or below two cents
Yea you are right. I think it will come back around.

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
True

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor

It's still up ~50% over the past month even now. Pretty much everything is down over the past week.

It tried several times to pump recently, but every time it tried to make a move, BTC and ETH started dumping. Once those two stop dragging everything down it'll do much better.