Official BGOL Crypto Currency Thread ★★★★★

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Bros, what is the cheapest cryptocurrency out there right now? I want to spend $500 and have a shit load of coin. What is the difference between bitcoin, cryptocurrency and blockchain.

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Wrong mindset and approach.
Why? If fiat is going to go down then even the minimal bitcoin will rise and be profitable. It looks like there will be a system change in the next year or two. So, I want to be ready. If it is the wrong mindset and approach, then enlighten me. I am open to be educated.

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Bros, what is the cheapest cryptocurrency out there right now? I want to spend $500 and have a shit load of coin. What is the difference between bitcoin, cryptocurrency and blockchain.
It’s time for you to start doing your own research and investing your money wisely. You can’t come in this thread and ask people to hold your hand and give you financial advice.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
Registered

Cheapest? Lol you will get lost trying to find the cheapest. There are hundreds of coins that haven't even cracked 1cent.

Bitcoin is a part of cryptocurrency and so are any other coins you're looking to purchase. As far as understanding blockchain that's a hard one. And can take a while to understand. Just look up block chain on 99bitcoins on YouTube.

Last edited:

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
Why? If fiat is going to go down then even the minimal bitcoin will rise and be profitable. It looks like there will be a system change in the next year or two. So, I want to be ready. If it is the wrong mindset and approach, then enlighten me. I am open to be educated.

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It’s time for you to start doing your own research and investing your money wisely. You can’t come in this thread and ask people to hold your hand and give you financial advice.
I need a start so, I ain't asking to have my hand held. I need information to get started. I thought we were brothers on this site. Brothers, put one another in the right direction. Brothers An RnB Thug and Gods_Debris came with information. If I wanted you to scold me and confront me about my ignorance in this area I would have come to you direct. In the future, my brother, offer help instead of incivility. When we Africans ask for someone to help them, then reach out and help. It is tough enough for we men (especially brothers) to ask for help in the first place. That's something most of us don't do, further, I asked to be educated, not to have my hand held and led.

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

You might want to do some research before spending anything, if you don't know the difference between these.

crypto - basically digital money
bitcoin - the crypto with the largest trading volume
blockchain - a system in which a record of transactions made in bitcoin or another cryptocurrency are maintained across several computers that are linked in a peer-to-peer network.

Hope this helps. I first got into crypto just by following this thread in 2017. Between that, and youtube videos i picked things up. Sticky this thread and follow it daily.

Last edited:

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I'm personally not a fan of XRP. At all
It's not a cryptocurrency. It's a stock with a fake blockchain, but that doesn't mean you can't make money from it.
yeah i bought into their hype back in 2017 and held..eventually i just sold it off.

sidenote - why is Binance.us so difficult to sign into? They keep making me verify myself, won't acknowledge my email address, then they say binance is not available in your area...it's all bullshit.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
yeah i bought into their hype back in 2017 and held..eventually i just sold it off.

sidenote - why is Binance.us so difficult to sign into? They keep making me verify myself, won't acknowledge my email address, then they say binance is not available in your area...it's all bullshit.

Are you in NYC?
Use a VPN to see if you get a different result.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm personally not a fan of XRP. At all
It's not a cryptocurrency. It's a stock with a fake blockchain, but that doesn't mean you can't make money from it.

XRP is a digital asset that facilitates value transfer across a distributed ledger. The XRP ledger is a blockchain. Blockchain is a specific type of DLT. All Blockchains are DLT, but not all DLT is blockchain. You have different types of DLT like block lattice and DAG. XRP is not a stock. A stock implies ownership of a company. Ripple is a private company with shareholders. You don't own Ripple if you own XRP. It's one of the few digital assets that actually has a specific use case. Central Banks are piloting digital currencies (CBDC) on the XRP ledger and XRP will be the bridge currency. Once the Ripple law suit is settled the price of XRP will sky rocket.

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
XRP is a digital asset that facilitates value transfer across a distributed ledger. The XRP ledger is a blockchain. Blockchain is a specific type of DLT. All Blockchains are DLT, but not all DLT is blockchain. You have different types of DLT like block lattice and DAG. XRP is not a stock. A stock implies ownership of a company. Ripple is a private company with shareholders. You don't own Ripple if you own XRP. It's one of the few digital assets that actually has a specific use case. Once the Ripple law suit is settled the price of XRP will sky rocket.

That is what i'm tracking.

3mpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did same as you. I'm going to wait until everything is official. Have you looked into XLM?
Stellar XLM is "little brother/sister" of XRP. The founder came from Ripple but left. I think he should be just about paid out now.

Stellar is a global, public blockchain network built for interoperability between traditional and digital financial infrastructure, most notably for cross-border payments. Stellar’s ledger limit is currently set at 1,000 operations per ledger. With ledgers closing approximately every 5 seconds, that’s a limit of 250 transactions per second.

brickcityhustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

$dumbcoin - its on coinbase. Send me your $500 and I will invest it for you. Google the answer to your last question and never step foot inside this thread again unless its to start reading from page 1.

RoomService

BGOL Investor
$dumbcoin - its on coinbase. Send me your $500 and I will invest it for you. Google the answer to your last question and never step foot inside this thread again unless its to start reading from page 1.
Drunk-burglar-keg-glass-door.gif

RoomService

BGOL Investor
I need a start so, I ain't asking to have my hand held. I need information to get started. I thought we were brothers on this site. Brothers, put one another in the right direction. Brothers An RnB Thug and Gods_Debris came with information. If I wanted you to scold me and confront me about my ignorance in this area I would have come to you direct. In the future, my brother, offer help instead of incivility. When we Africans ask for someone to help them, then reach out and help. It is tough enough for we men (especially brothers) to ask for help in the first place. That's something most of us don't do, further, I asked to be educated, not to have my hand held and led.
Start here with this vid.