Official BGOL Crypto Currency Thread ★★★★★

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LOL you are a smart crypto investor, you can spot the bullshit miles away... they key word was MAY,

they know they full of shit...

Mayne I just seen that shit... some shit that has ZERO to do with satima and

everything to do with fuckin phones TEN years ago, fuckin paper hands acting like

he the developer... but I really think a lot of whales fucked up, and using their influence

to bring the price down, to scoop shit back up...

well.. I was able to get a few billion more....

coinmarket CAP really lives up to their name... they had the same fuckery with shiba,

just put the brakes on their momentum... but unlike shiba, Saitama hasnt even

begun to roll out the red carpet on their products and major exchange listings

and they days away from reaching a qtr million holders...

let that shit drop some more Im about to take a loan out on the 401k,

and add billions more....while its on thanksgiving holiday sale..

let me sell some stock that aint moving....to get ready for some more dips...

When shit like this happens that means some big news is about to drop soon?

These patterns are showing signs this coin gonna blow, reminds me

of Binance coin... that shit was driving early investors crazy with the steep fluctuations....

untill it took off..

Hey paperhands run, diamond hands take advantage of fire sales...

I looked at this tweet and I dunno what to believe anymore. I moved a little bit to cro as soon as I saw the article about the staples center so thats a plus.

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit becoming more and more mainstream. Been seeing dumb hipsters online rallying against crypto talking about the environment. Hopefully shit like this can help prevent emotional dumb asses making it about their bullshit politics. Crypto won't seem so fringe.

I tried to turn a partner onto shib a few months ago and his ol lady talked him out of it saying something about its bad for the environment. im gonna be real honest. I know ZERO about crypto's effects on the environment, so while looking at my wallet, I laughed it off and said your loss:yes:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I looked at this tweet and I dunno what to believe anymore. I moved a little bit to cro as soon as I saw the article about the staples center so thats a plus.

HOLY SHIT...

Damn you KNOW binance was sucking them shits up.... they KNOW something is about to happen,

didnt know BINANCE owns coinmarket CAP that explains

EVERY FUCKIN THING!!!

they sure KNOW how to PIMP the SHIT out of paper hands..

Oh will aint my diamond hand problem...

that was some real shady shit by bianance......

when we get these billions/milloins, wolfpack

going to remember that, and start manipulating their coin

spreading fud and shit....

In the mean time I got to try to get some more before shit

starts kicking off

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Enjin 5%
Polkadot 7.5%
Chainlink 7.5%
VeChain 7.5%
Ergo 10%
Ethereum 12.5%
Cardano 20%
Bitcoin 30%
Shiba Inu 12%
VGX %5
Doge 2%

Some are current positions or building to that position. Looking into to gaming cryptos next. I had coins all over the place just wanted to focus on a few first. Throw small positions at others as they come.

Last edited:

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor

Wow so these fuckers have been manipulating shit.

Someone trying to get coins for the cheap.
HOLY SHIT...

Damn you KNOW binance was sucking them shits up.... they KNOW something is about to happen,

didnt know BINANCE owns coinmarket CAP that explains

EVERY FUCKIN THING!!!

they sure KNOW how to PIMP the SHIT out of paper hands..

Oh will aint my diamond hand problem...

that was some real shady shit by bianance......

when we get these billions/milloins, wolfpack

going to remember that, and start manipulating their coin

spreading fud and shit....

In the mean time I got to try to get some more before shit

starts kicking off

Should we be deleting binance now? I had just got onto it too a while back but now I don’t think I should be fucking with it. A lot of shady shit going on.

tebriel69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I tried to turn a partner onto shib a few months ago and his ol lady talked him out of it saying something about its bad for the environment. im gonna be real honest. I know ZERO about crypto's effects on the environment, so while looking at my wallet, I laughed it off and said your loss:yes:
It’s due to the the massive processing power that is required to mine coins. You have to have multiple processors running. So it uses a ton of energy hence, increasing the carbon footprint. I’m like you tho. Fuck that. I still drive my big ass SUV. Gimme any way to get more money. Until they get corporate America to stop fucking with the environment leave us little folk alone.

bkqns718

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wow so these fuckers have been manipulating shit.

Someone trying to get coins for the cheap.

Should we be deleting binance now? I had just got onto it took a while back but now I don’t think I should be fucking with it. A lot of shady shit going on.

Not for nothing I think the entire Saitama team full of shit. They are promising the world and I work in tech, everything they are planning to do will take years and by then there will be a competitor that will wipe them out. Their dev team is small based on what I am seeing. I am in it for scalping purposes only and I have been eating good

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Enjin 5%
Polkadot 7.5%
Chainlink 7.5%
VeChain 7.5%
Ergo 10%
Ethereum 12.5%
Cardano 20%
Bitcoin 30%
Shiba Inu 12%
VGX %5
Doge 2%
Cadano 3%

I’m some are current positions or building to that position. Looking into to gaming cryptos next. I had coins all over the place just wanted to focus on a few first. Throw small positions at others as they come.

Looks like you got your own ETF poppin off..

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
It’s due to the the massive processing power that is required to mine coins. You have to have multiple processors running. So it uses a ton of energy hence, increasing the carbon footprint. I’m like you tho. Fuck that. I still drive my big ass SUV. Gimme any way to get more money. Until they get corporate America to stop fucking with the environment leave us little folk alone.

bingo. i've always said the 'higher-ups' is where the real criminals are.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Not for nothing I think the entire Saitama team full of shit. They are promising the world and I work in tech, everything they are planning to do will take years and by then there will be a competitor that will wipe them out. Their dev team is small based on what I am seeing. I am in it for scalping purposes only and I have been eating good
Some of this shit is 2017 all over again. But the thing is we have projects that came out years ago, survived the crypto winter, and are still developing. Folks think all these new projects can catch them? :confused: How? This like Antshares, QTUM, WALTONCHAIN(OGs here remember them), ICON, etc all over again.

There are projects that have literally dumped HUGE amounts of money into their development over the last 4 years and still have a long ways to go. That's why part of me wants the winter to come to wash out some of this bullshit. I can make money on the downside while stacking bags. The newbies will have to sell and abandon projects. Hell, the teams will abandon their own projects. We all seen it.

I got a handful of projects I'm working with now when I choose to and the development timelines are crazy. You just can't throw some bullshit out there if you're serious. Folks don't know how serious some of these new people are.

But hell yeah, speculate and make money. Just be careful with the new guys and their promises. Anyone can put together documents, create social media channels, and make promises. Few can deliver.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Yeah it’s one I want to get in on and take some profit from maybe keep some around for the long term.

from anywhere?

whats happening with Uniswap, Bitmart, LBank etc?

I don’t have Bitmart LBank or Uniswap.

I have Binance, Coinbase Coinbase Pro, Crypto.com, Kraken Pro, KuKoin, Voyager.

do you have a coinbase pro account? Can you obtain some bitcoin?

Then purchase some xlm because of the cheap fees, and send xlm to

gate.io, and from there get some usdt to get all the saitana you want..

Yes I do. I’ll try again trying this.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah it’s one I want to get in on and take some profit from maybe keep some around for the long term.

I don’t have Bitmart LBank or Uniswap.

I have Binance, Coinbase Coinbase Pro, Crypto.com, Kraken Pro, KuKoin, Voyager.

Yes I do. I’ll try again trying this.

Remember send XLM to an XLM wallet in Gate.io...

anything else will be lost.. and we not going to do that..

feel me??

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I need some help understanding what this is. It sounds like a lot of "Tech Hotep" babble, with some people trying to be gatekeepers.

The Virtual Underground Railroad Community platform was created after Najah and her staff’s realization that the cryptocurrency education she was disseminating to the community was being pushed down in the algorithm and silenced on both her Instagram, Facebook accounts. She and her team determined to develop a method to control the education and own their own content by creating a “one stop shop” platform for communities.
Najah has dedicated her life to the Crypto Space and CPB. She is also Founder and Executive Director of Crypto Kids Camp, Co-Founder of The Black Wall Street Wallet alongside Actor Hill Harper, Co-Founder of C.E.N.T. TV (Crypto Entertainment News Television), Co-Founder of My Name Image & Likeness (NFT Project), Founder of Tha Bag™ (NFT Marketplace) and just inked a deal with Exposure TV for her own channel The Blk DeFi Network.
Without charging a single cent, Najah educates individuals and communities daily on “The Crypto Virgin Hour” with the Black Bitcoin Billionaires, the largest Bitcoin group on ClubHouse with over 125K listeners. Additionally, she engages communities through her podcast “Building SiliconHoods™” and facilitates monthly events: “Wine, Women & Crypto,” “Bitcoin Business Basics,” “Coin-O-Nomics,” “On the Block” and “Freedom Friday” on Meetup.com/cryptoplug.
The Virtual Underground Railroad is a ONE STOP SHOP for all things Crypto and promises to be the safest and largest crypto educational platform in history.

roblo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some of this shit is 2017 all over again. But the thing is we have projects that came out years ago, survived the crypto winter, and are still developing. Folks think all these new projects can catch them? :confused: How? This like Antshares, QTUM, WALTONCHAIN(OGs here remember them), ICON, etc all over again.

There are projects that have literally dumped HUGE amounts of money into their development over the last 4 years and still have a long ways to go. That's why part of me wants the winter to come to wash out some of this bullshit. I can make money on the downside while stacking bags. The newbies will have to sell and abandon projects. Hell, the teams will abandon their own projects. We all seen it.

I got a handful of projects I'm working with now when I choose to and the development timelines are crazy. You just can't throw some bullshit out there if you're serious. Folks don't know how serious some of these new people are.

But hell yeah, speculate and make money. Just be careful with the new guys and their promises. Anyone can put together documents, create social media channels, and make promises. Few can deliver.
I'm still staking my ICX. Icon is coming along nicely.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I'm still staking my ICX. Icon is coming along nicely.
I used to have that shit, but ain't touching a project that can't see its all-time high from last cycle. That just says too much right there. That's another project that rode the region Ethereum hype of 2017. Neo was china Ethereum, Icon was Korean Ethereum.

I haven't come across anyone who talks about it. People launching with Ethereum, Cardano, Binance, Cosmos, etc. Never heard one pitch about them. From bullshitters to serious ass teams. That's another red flag for me.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Remember send XLM to an XLM wallet in Gate.io... @Mello Mello

anything else will be lost.. and we not going to do that..

feel me??

Oh if you want to make sure you get your extra tokens from every sale, if you dont want to wait for the saitamask
app.

You are going to have to move your tokens to your personal metamask app, which you should have anyway,

if you are stashing some erc-20 coins..

Now Gate.io rumor has it, pays out retributions once a month..but many havent seen any yet.. Im giving Saitama

two weeks, if their app is not out for any reason...

Im going to move my tokens to my hardware wallet untill saitamask comes out...

The crazy shit is....saavy saitama token holders are excited because they KNOW this token

is NOT about the current price..

its about THE amount of holders that continue to grow, on such limited exchanges,

its pushing a qtr million holders and growing.. despite not being listed on a big exchange,

and its communtiy behind it, which Ironically calls itself the wolfpack, bgol kniggas

might have a lawsuit.. LOL...

bruh I never seen a community this strong since dogecoin, and this community seems

way larger and dedicated to hodl, like the holding AMC stock...

Now them AMC apes are on another level with the dedication...

Saitama wolves seem to be headed in that direction...

AMC's success is going to do wonders for crypto currency....

AMC is going to have to find away to link going to the movies

with the metaverse. they could make someshit where metaverse gamers

can virtually attend showings with live audiences or someshit...

These corporations better get some Melanated minds on them

BOARDS if they want that creativity to survive

This NEW age we are in,

The age of the stressed out nine to five knigga and Kniggette is deaded,

this is the age where you create your own reality.. its going to difficult

for some..

a fuckin walk in the park for those, whose hearts and minds are in the right

place...

Stay up and get that easy money...

Bruh Saitama is set up, so when the app arrives, and if you holding

a lot of tokens, their STAKING puts traditional bank accounts to shame..

bruh folks stashing billions of coins could make four geez to eight geez a month...

bruh thats enough side money to pursue the things YOU want in life...

bankers are shitting bricks

and its NOT to late to come along for the ride, if you have the majority of

you money in a banks savings traditional non vip account...

then you dont KNOW money at all, and playing a suckers game...

stocks/crypto is easy money...

and I dont even know the stock game like that, but I know enough to profit

from it everyyear for over ten years..

and Im just starting to learn Margin trading just by lisitening to the bruhs

in this thread AND the INVESTMENT thread..

but Crypto is the Future of banking and passive income...

Saitama is leading the way now and way ahead of others,

and seeing an Established MAJOR crypto exchange,

expose THIER good reputation like this, Over a coin

not even on any major exchanged..

AND after bianance made the FUD filled listing

putting Willie D out there,

Binance got busted purchasing a massive amount of saitama...

and that right there is going to lead them to a lot of lawsuits,

they need to just LIST saitama NOW as a courtesy to their

fuckery!!

Last edited:

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Gonna lay this out here now early
WHOEVER wants a high risk SUPER HIGH REWARD opportunity to change their life needs to aim to accumulate between 500k-1 million $AXPR tokens, Between now and February
Buy them on Kucoin.com

You're Very Welcome

I bought some after you first recommended it. It's been moving up recently and was even going up while the rest of the market was dumping lol.

Its small market cap (6M) definitely gives it explosive potential.

What's your price prediction?

Last edited:

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
why Feb?

WHOEVER wants a high risk SUPER HIGH REWARD opportunity to change their life needs to aim to accumulate between 500k-1 million $AXPR tokens, Between now and February
Buy them on Kucoin.com

You're Very Welcome

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
I bought some after you first recommended it. It's been moving up recently and was even going up while the rest of the market was dumping lol.

Its small market cap (6M) definitely gives it explosive potential.

What's your price prediction?

Hard to give a predication in Crypto Hahaha
But Imma say once they release PayBX first quarter next year
.50-$1 Maybe even higher depending on the overall markecap for Alts

Mr.Chuckles

Chuckle
BGOL Investor
maxresdefault.jpg

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Buy them on Kucoin.com

You're Very Welcome
There is an AXPR/ETH and AXPR/BTC at different prices. Are you suggesting both or one in particular?
Appreciate the suggestion.