Official BGOL Crypto Currency Thread ★★★★★

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Gonna lay this out here now early
WHOEVER wants a high risk SUPER HIGH REWARD opportunity to change their life needs to aim to accumulate between 500k-1 million $AXPR tokens, Between now and February
Buy them on Kucoin.com

You're Very Welcome
i just logged onto KuCoin. how do i purchase AXPR?

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
There is an AXPR/ETH and AXPR/BTC at different prices. Are you suggesting both or one in particular?
Appreciate the suggestion.

They are the same thing, the only difference is that you use bitcoin to buy AXPR with the AXPR/BTC pairing (the price is in bitcoin) , and ethereum to buy AXPR with the AXPR/ETH pairing (the price is in ethereum). The price in USD is the price it's showing times the price of bitcoin or ethereum respectively.

AXPR has BTC and ETH pairings, so you'll need to buy either bitcoin or ethereum first, and then use that to buy AXPR.

An RnB Thug

El Capitan of The LOVE BOAT
Platinum Member
There is an AXPR/ETH and AXPR/BTC at different prices. Are you suggesting both or one in particular?
Appreciate the suggestion.

What's the price difference? Can't be off by too much
They are the same exact token. The BTC/ETH is just a "pairing"

Basetip

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You need BTC in your account.
You new to Crypto?
If you are, IT"S COOL...Gotta start somewhere. Just be patient and ASK NICELY and your questionS will get answered. You're the student with many professors. Some are cool and quite a few can be ASSHOLE-ish.... LOL

GOOD LUCK!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How the fuck would crypto destabilize nation states?

Its code, she is warning interNATIONAL BANKSTERs her boss.. she is letting

them KNOW they are going to lose the control they have over the masses..

which is LOOONG over due,

now they might have to actually work for a living... know what its like to make up

your own bed and wash you OWN clothes...

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
I have NO IDEA what this is just sharing some info I came accross on a FB group

If any of you have the OMG coin, pay attention below....

Sell Alert

Dear Reader,

Today, we’re closing our position in OMG Network (OMG). The alert consists of two options. Please read both before taking any action.
Option 1: Close Position in OMG Network (OMG)

We first recommended OMG Network in August 2017. It’s an Ethereum scaling solution that aims to improve transaction speeds and reduce costs for users.

However, over the past month OMG network developers have shifted their attention to launching the Boba Network (BOBA).

The Boba Network is another Ethereum scaling solution. But it differs from OMG by using optimistic rollups as a scaling solution. In short, optimistic rollups are designed to scale smart contract executions.

We believe it’s likely developers will shift their focus to building out the Boba Network and abandon the OMG Network.

For these reasons, we’re selling OMG for a 258% gain from our entry price.

Action to take: Sell OMG Network (OMG).

Sell on: Coinbase, Crypto.com, Binance, Binance.us, or KuCoin.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
I have NO IDEA what this is just sharing some info I came accross on a FB group

If any of you have the OMG coin, pay attention below....

Sell Alert

Dear Reader,

Today, we’re closing our position in OMG Network (OMG). The alert consists of two options. Please read both before taking any action.
Option 1: Close Position in OMG Network (OMG)

We first recommended OMG Network in August 2017. It’s an Ethereum scaling solution that aims to improve transaction speeds and reduce costs for users.

However, over the past month OMG network developers have shifted their attention to launching the Boba Network (BOBA).

The Boba Network is another Ethereum scaling solution. But it differs from OMG by using optimistic rollups as a scaling solution. In short, optimistic rollups are designed to scale smart contract executions.

We believe it’s likely developers will shift their focus to building out the Boba Network and abandon the OMG Network.

For these reasons, we’re selling OMG for a 258% gain from our entry price.

Action to take: Sell OMG Network (OMG).

Sell on: Coinbase, Crypto.com, Binance, Binance.us, or KuCoin.

It's from Palm Beach Confidential. It's legit, he sent the email out a day or two ago.

Chuck_Luck

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Who got in on the $GYEN pump? Coinbase shut that shit down quick :angry:
I was about to jump in but I always do my due diligence first. I saw that it was a stable coin. Its nice that some made a profit but thats to high risk low reward for me.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Its code, she is warning interNATIONAL BANKSTERs her boss.. she is letting

them KNOW they are going to lose the control they have over the masses..

which is LOOONG over due,

now they might have to actually work for a living... know what its like to make up

your own bed and wash you OWN clothes...
Yeah, they supposed to fear once folks find out how banking/government works, shit will fuck up the system. I used to think that, but recent events over the last 2 years proves masses are hopeless and far too easy to manipulate. Bankers are safe as ever(as they build huge crypto positions themselves) and deep down, they know it. Any other way of talking is manipulation, as always.

I mentioned 'brute forcing' in the investor thread. The more money thrown at something, easier/better shit gets. So 'joe sixpack' needs a 100x on the $1000 he can afford to put into crypto after working in this corrupt ass system. Banker bro can double a billion on a punk ass 2x. Governments can make a killing on a 2x. Someone more well-off can make six figures of 100k going 2x. Meanwhile, the folks with less money(average American, not BGOL ballers) lose fucking hope and sell cheap. With more money, surviving downtrends is a walk in the park.

Humans ain't changing man. Masses been proven to be fucked up. Bankers/elites aren't stupid man. They usually have the best of the best working for/with them.

I'm encouraged more than ever before to be in crypto. :yes:Some folks don't realize it, but we are riding with the bankers/elites and they always end up winning. They will herd the masses along with the right narratives(bad for environment, crypto is right wing, terrorism, it's hard to censor, etc) while they stack bags. Happening as we speak.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, they supposed to fear once folks find out how banking/government works, shit will fuck up the system. I used to think that, but recent events over the last 2 years proves masses are hopeless and far too easy to manipulate. Bankers are safe as ever(as they build huge crypto positions themselves) and deep down, they know it. Any other way of talking is manipulation, as always.

I mentioned 'brute forcing' in the investor thread. The more money thrown at something, easier/better shit gets. So 'joe sixpack' needs a 100x on the $1000 he can afford to put into crypto after working in this corrupt ass system. Banker bro can double a billion on a punk ass 2x. Governments can make a killing on a 2x. Someone more well-off can make six figures of 100k going 2x. Meanwhile, the folks with less money(average American, not BGOL ballers) lose fucking hope and sell cheap. With more money, surviving downtrends is a walk in the park.

Humans ain't changing man. Masses been proven to be fucked up. Bankers/elites aren't stupid man. They usually have the best of the best working for/with them.

I'm encouraged more than ever before to be in crypto. :yes:Some folks don't realize it, but we are riding with the bankers/elites and they always end up winning. They will herd the masses along with the right narratives(bad for environment, crypto is right wing, terrorism, it's hard to censor, etc) while they stack bags. Happening as we speak.

very true, but its NOT about them, they always made money, in fact they the super elite learn at an early age,

its not about money, it never was about money, its about people and the control of people, from their physical

actions and now more so controlling the thoughts they think... for example, tryin to make being a faggot

normal, the conforming mind thinks its about sexual choice and freedom,

the AWARE minds KNOW its about population control.

They dont care about making billions and we shouldnt give a fuck what they make,

the focus is not even about making billions, sure its nice if it comes, but its about

making enough so you can free yourself from this stressed out hamster wheel they got us on,

working nine to fives, watching bills pile up, then watching movies and tv PROGRAMMING

thinking we are relaxing, but not realizing the power of light and moving images has on the mind when its

in a relaxed state, plus a stressed out mind, just produces a nation of sheeps,

but with crypto you literally have the power to make enough to free yourself from the tentacles

of the parasitic elite..

Im just saying the time is now to get in on it.. its so early in the game its not even funny..

most people just heard of bitcoin, they have no idea its a whole fuckin universe or should

I say metaverse, and its where everything is headed..

I write all that to state, its NOT about billions its about making enough to free yourself

from the bullshit. and when you do that you realize you dont NEED billions...

when you have just enough, to do what you want when you want, you realize

that is ALL you need..

and THATS what scares the parasitic elite, losing that control they have over you,

they NEED us to NEED them, they literally feed off that energy, but their time is up,

the parasitic elite are waaay tooo late in the game...

here is what they dont realize, that any knee jerk reaction they make

to try and throw a monkey wrench in this program is going to really

bring them down, fuck all this staged tiki torch marches and blm marches..

when folks wake up, you going to see a whole NEW movement

one that is NOT controlled and by the parasitic elite..

and they do NOT want that, their best bet is to leave crypto alone,

tax it, and just accept the fact, they wont be the only ones

flying in private planes...

hey if they keep fuckin around, we are going to bring back the anti mason party...

yeah they thought we FORGOT about the ANTI MASON party...

sheeeet they fuck around, watch that shit rise from the dead...!!

its not about the billions, its about having enough to do what you want

to do in life, and you dont NEED billions..

it will be wise to purchase land and precious metals to pass down tho....

thats what really scares them moreso than making money..

Last edited:

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m trying to use coinbase wallet to buy a couple coins and keep getting a “high tax” error. What is this shit?

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
very true, but its NOT about them, they always made money, in fact they the super elite learn at an early age,

its not about money, it never was about money, its about people and the control of people, from their physical

actions and now more so controlling the thoughts they think... for example, tryin to make being a faggot

normal, the conforming mind thinks its about sexual choice and freedom,

the AWARE minds KNOW its about population control.

They dont care about making billions and we shouldnt give a fuck what they make,

the focus is not even about making billions, sure its nice if it comes, but its about

making enough so you can free yourself from this stressed out hamster wheel they got us on,

working nine to fives, watching bills pile up, then watching movies and tv PROGRAMMING

thinking we are relaxing, but not realizing the power of light and moving images has on the mind when its

in a relaxed state, plus a stressed out mind, just produces a nation of sheeps,

but with crypto you literally have the power to make enough to free yourself from the tentacles

of the parasitic elite..

Im just saying the time is now to get in on it.. its so early in the game its not even funny..

most people just heard of bitcoin, they have no idea its a whole fuckin universe or should

I say metaverse, and its where everything is headed..

I write all that to state, its NOT about billions its about making enough to free yourself

from the bullshit. and when you do that you realize you dont NEED billions...

when you have just enough, to do what you want when you want, you realize

that is ALL you need..

and THATS what scares the parasitic elite, losing that control they have over you,

they NEED us to NEED them, they literally feed off that energy, but their time is up,

the parasitic elite are waaay tooo late in the game...

here is what they dont realize, that any knee jerk reaction they make

to try and throw a monkey wrench in this program is going to really

bring them down, fuck all this staged tiki torch marches and blm marches..

when folks wake up, you going to see a whole NEW movement

one that is NOT controlled and by the parasitic elite..

and they do NOT want that, their best bet is to leave crypto alone,

tax it, and just accept the fact, they wont be the only ones

flying in private planes...

hey if they keep fuckin around, we are going to bring back the anti mason party...

yeah they thought we FORGOT about the ANTI MASON party...

sheeeet they fuck around, watch that shit rise from the dead...!!

its not about the billions, its about having enough to do what you want

to do in life, and you dont NEED billions..

it will be wise to purchase land and precious metals to pass down tho....

thats what really scares them moreso than making money..
Well, that's the problem man. Masses are just bots. A typical bot gets more money, it goes out and gets bigger bills. It's damn near a given. So they go from having to get in the cage for a kia, regular house, and so on, to having to get in the cage for the 100k car, huge home, and all the other flashy shit. They are never fucking free. :smh:

And the elites know a lot of folks that 'make it' in crypto are going to act like fucking lotto winners. Just consume. They trained to do so. :smh: All this shit just repeats. Sure, a small percentage of us wake up, but it's always a small percentage.

Think about it. How many people have you told about this shit over the years? How many of them getting it? Even after they see you change tax brackets, they still don't get it. I stopped talking about it with others awhile ago, but the bull market brought some of them back. Then I realized why I don't talk to them about this here game. :lol: From the 'educated' to the blue collars, the masses going to mass.

Let's keep getting these blue chips, shitcoins, and profits!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think everyone except the developers.

I been in 2 rug pulls before, but not as bad as Squid Game.

Yea you learn as you go along, sometimes the hardway sometimes the easy way, but you learn.

and that has value within itself..

but what other rug pulls was those...

some are saying that squid game coin is due for another pump,. but I heard

many folks were tryin to sell while it was on the pump and couldnt...

thats whats crazy..

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well, that's the problem man. Masses are just bots. A typical bot gets more money, it goes out and gets bigger bills. It's damn near a given. So they go from having to get in the cage for a kia, regular house, and so on, to having to get in the cage for the 100k car, huge home, and all the other flashy shit. They are never fucking free. :smh:

And the elites know a lot of folks that 'make it' in crypto are going to act like fucking lotto winners. Just consume. They trained to do so. :smh: All this shit just repeats. Sure, a small percentage of us wake up, but it's always a small percentage.

Think about it. How many people have you told about this shit over the years? How many of them getting it? Even after they see you change tax brackets, they still don't get it. I stopped talking about it with others awhile ago, but the bull market brought some of them back. Then I realized why I don't talk to them about this here game. :lol: From the 'educated' to the blue collars, the masses going to mass.

Let's keep getting these blue chips, shitcoins, and profits!!

Hey the best way to lead is by example, you know the masses gotta see that drip,

before they get the point..

So let them watch from the sidelines sooner or later they will get a clue,

honestly they have no choice.... the metaverse is the future of easy money making,

either they gonna ride or get left behind.... if parents are not getting their children

familiar with coding, they are setting them up to be left out..

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
Yea you learn as you go along, sometimes the hardway sometimes the easy way, but you learn.

and that has value within itself..

but what other rug pulls was those...

some are saying that squid game coin is due for another pump,. but I heard

many folks were tryin to sell while it was on the pump and couldnt...

thats whats crazy..

Minicake and another I can't remember.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
If you forget your trading pin you have to be verified. It happened to a friend of mine.
Yeah, It almost happened to me. I forgot it and sent a 'mean' email to customer support. In between the email and the response, I remembered it was in my notes. I got into my account before using the last try.

It's crazy because if you try to reset it you don't find out until damn near the end that you got to KYC. I was hot as fuck man. The email they sent back was the usual canned bullshit, so I would have been stuck. It took damn near 2 weeks for the email.
Hey the best way to lead is by example, you know the masses gotta see that drip,

before they get the point..

So let them watch from the sidelines sooner or later they will get a clue,

honestly they have no choice.... the metaverse is the future of easy money making,

either they gonna ride or get left behind.... if parents are not getting their children

familiar with coding, they are setting them up to be left out..
Most never learn. And sadly, most people set their kids up for the 'grind until 65" hustle by default. Just look at all the financial ignorance. Most people I know count equity in their primary residence as wealth. Not investment properties, their fucking primary. Can't tell folks shit though so I don't bother.