Official BGOL Crypto Currency Thread ★★★★★

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
FBI to form new digital currency unit as Justice Dept taps new crypto czar

The U.S. Justice Department has tapped a seasoned computer crimes prosecutor to lead its new national cryptocurrency enforcement team and announced on Thursday that the FBI is launching a unit for blockchain analysis and virtual asset seizure. The creation of the "virtual asset exploitation" unit at the FBI comes on the heels of the Justice Department's largest-ever financial seizure.

Chuck_Luck

Rising Star
Platinum Member
but i mean which way is the best? is it staking UST on Anchor?

Depends on your location. Not all dapps, exchanges are accessible to everyone because of the State you are in.

Anchor is good. They are giving 20%.
Cypto.com has some good rates.

In this economy it doesn't make sense to leave your money in banks giving you 1% when inflation is at all time high.

That's why I believe DAOs, Staking pools, and Yeild farming will eventually catch on.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
you know of any thats doing above the 19% on anchor ust?

Depends on your location. Not all dapps, exchanges are accessible to everyone because of the State you are in.

Anchor is good. They are giving 20%.
Cypto.com has some good rates.

In this economy it doesn't make sense to leave your money in banks giving you 1% when inflation is at all time high.

That's why I believe DAOs, Staking pools, and Yeild farming will eventually catch on.

Chuck_Luck

Rising Star
Platinum Member
you know of any thats doing above the 19% on anchor ust?

There are DAOs giving 80,000 %.

Understand that with DAOs the yield may be high but the underlying asset may go down in price.

Anchor uses a protocol were they almost guarantee their yeild.

But as with anything (including Anchor) there is always risk involved.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
do you know how the tax on the interest would work on something like anchor ust?

Understand that with DAOs the yield may be high but the underlying asset may go down in price.

tekwehuself

Immigrant Expat
International Member

Is Anchor still a thing? Can I still get in?

tekwehuself

Immigrant Expat
International Member
Anchor was up big yesterday. I'm no financial advisor and this is not advise, but I'd jump in.

They have a good rate for UST stable coin also. It's something like 20%.

Thanks fam. I was thinking of the staking protocol.

I just threw a little change on what looks like bullshit stableone

Last edited:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
First things first! In order to buy bitcoin or ripple sign up for Coinbase Here

Keep this thread clear of all hostility, and nonsense..... Do that on some other thread, Violators will receive one warning and then a 72 hour ban!

A bit of info for newcomers to this thread,

This thread was started on December 31st, 2016 when I introduced the idea of investing in Ripple to the BGOL family, Some scoffed at us people who took to it and a small amount of people actually followed through.... So far we have hugh returns if you invested at the beginning..... Ripple is still pretty cheap just a couple pennys per XRP (Ripples) so anyone can still easily invest.... While the thread is extremely long and full of great info everything you need to invest in ripple is contained within this first post. If you find you need any help just leave a comment and we will be happy to help you.

Here is a good guide to crypto currency..... it speaks about bitcoin but the general idea applies to ripple....

The Original Post From December 31st ,2016 is below....

When it hits the market it will sky rocket past bitcoin.... bitcoin has a lot of scalability issues.... This thing is golden.... I Got 60,000 of them right now that I bought for around $350.... If it only hits $60 I will make 3.8 million, its backed by major banks and institutions... Remember people got in early on Bitcoin when it was 11 cents per bitcoin now its $960 per bitcoin...

Now you know Google and the Major Banks are backing this one.... What are you going to do?

News Article CNBC
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/09/15/goog...-ripple-raises-55-million-from-big-banks.html

What will emerge to take the place of $BTC and $ETH in the cryptocurrency and blockchain areas?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i use dextools just to watch the transactions. I just get the contract address from Etherscan, then buy on Uniswap. Gas fees have been cheap as hell lately

0xc43420dbaF53b1a6C607C6A561aC60aFb16b05fd

thanks I have to stop bullshitting and get into defi because new york is already retarded

with their crypto laws I think coinbase and gemeni paid off the state to make them

the only exclusive exchanges in new york.. those cock suckers..

Thanks a milly, Im going to look into that coin you mentioned too..

I need some quick flips before summer gets here..

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
thanks I have to stop bullshitting and get into defi because new york is already retarded

with their crypto laws I think coinbase and gemeni paid off the state to make them

my next goal is to get into some of these pre-sales.....

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Is NY really that bad of a state for crypto like that?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is NY really that bad of a state for crypto like that?

Bruh its LITERALLY the WORST STATE when it comes to investing in crypto the only option is,

coinbase and gemeni... the good news is the new mayor is hardcore pro crypto... and vowed to make

new york crypto friendly...

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thats why I dont fukc wit this janky ass exchange

wait they SHUTTING DOWN.... man listen this was something they did NOT

want to do.. trust me.. I was pissed that they were cheap as fuck

with saitama reflections, but let me tell you.. Gate.io has the best fucking

security features I was NOT worried about my funds at all with all the security shit they had...

but chea I got that email that if by the end of next month you dont move your funds you are going

to lose it.. man

I hope them longterm holders with gate.io are checking their emails...

bruh gate.io made fuckin trillions bruh...even when I withdrew my cash

they took like four billion in saitama.. greedy faggots...!!

dope security but we need more trustworthy less gluttonous exchanges...!!!

so fuck em!!!

Ok I just peeped the video.. bruh this had NOTHING to do with GATE.IO and everythign

to do with greedy fuckin GOVTS wanting more control over the exchanges daily transactions,

meaning they want to stick their nose in YOUR business.

by gate.io shutting down in those countries they are literally saying.. Id rather lose money,

then credibility and you have to respect them for that.

gate.io is greedy, but their internet security is top fuckin notch..

and its the fuckin greedy and nosey ass govts that want their nose

all in your pockets..

it aint Gate.io its these fuckin criminal govts that the massed THINK are in their corner

wait till the masses as a WHOLE realize govts are here to FUCK YOU OVER... and steal tax dollars,

by washing it through bullshit wars THEY start and end...

we really need to wake up and let them know we tired of their hands in our pockets and we want to know where

every penny of our tax dollars are going..

but we too afraid to be woke, we think it's cool to be a mass media brainless parrot and just repeat everything we heard.

and not use our actual thought process to come to logical conclusions that work FOR us and not AGAINST us.

Last edited: