Official BGOL Crypto Currency Thread ★★★★★

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Ok this guy gives a good overview but he's talking about Bonding Luna to borrow against it but I'm just gonna borrow against my deposits.

This guy started a year ago and I'm starting following this plan. Basically he documented his weekly deposits into Anchor.

This vid he explains the reason for borrowing and staking.

These vids are 6 months old but if you interested you can go thru his vids and see the progress and the changes he made along the way.

As far as the Luna ecosystem...some think it's about to blow.

Thanks for the breakdown, off to study :thumbsup:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
buying this free fall
Don't blame you. I said last month that we needed more pain to check the the masses thinking they got the game down. Sat that dip out. I still believe more pain is needed, but this dip so hard to resist with the Eth prices.

Just fucked up that some of the other shit I wanted more of ain't dropping like it should. Shit should be bleeding the fuck out the way BTC shitting the bed. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
From Reddit: To the people paying their rent and earning CRO back. You might want to check out the Change Log update today to the Merchants List. ;)

>Changelog:
Jan. 05, 2022, 11:30 UTC - Added 6513 MCC for Real estate and rental

I knew that wasn't going to last very long. Lol

Edit: RIP my inbox.

Clearly some of you are upset over not earning Cro back with your montly rent. I still think the card is great and as long as you stiick to your normal everyday shopping (groceries, gas, netflix, spotify, etc) you will be just fine.

Remember you can always stake and that's where the real CRO is made.

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Don't blame you. I said last month that we needed more pain to check the the masses thinking they got the game down. Sat that dip out. I still believe more pain is needed, but this dip so hard to resist with the Eth prices.

Just fucked up that some of the other shit I wanted more of ain't dropping like it should. Shit should be bleeding the fuck out the way BTC shitting the bed. :angry: :angry: :angry:
dips = opportunity :yes:

MackInTraining

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Ok this guy gives a good overview but he's talking about Bonding Luna to borrow against it but I'm just gonna borrow against my deposits.

This guy started a year ago and I'm starting following this plan. Basically he documented his weekly deposits into Anchor.

This vid he explains the reason for borrowing and staking.

These vids are 6 months old but if you interested you can go thru his vids and see the progress and the changes he made along the way.

As far as the Luna ecosystem...some think it's about to blow.

Is there a way to buy Luna off books. Even KuCoin is asking for me to verify to make a deposit to buy.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
dips = opportunity :yes:

FIZxP4jUcAM4W7h

FIau-xPXsAEwdaD

MackInTraining

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I think you can get it on Crypto.com too. Did you get the Terrastation Wallet?

Yeah, I have the Terra Wallet and started step #1 with Anchor Pool and looking to do step #2 with Lunar. Crypto is asking me to verify my address. So I am waiting for that to go through.

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah, I have the Terra Wallet and started step #1 with Anchor Pool and looking to do step #2 with Lunar. Crypto is asking me to verify my address. So I am waiting for that to go through.

Man I'm doin something with AAVE too. Polygon network. Damn near no gas fees. Metamask wallet. Same principles. Like I said there are so many opportunities it's crazy but yield farming is the way to go IMO.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Thought any ADA holders might want to be informed about this shit. Already posted what MELD had to say, now SundaeSwap saying transactions will take days to process. Claiming it will cool down after the initial demand, but launches are supposed to bring MORE demand(see Solana, Avalanche).

This is getting bad. It's no longer FUD. Not saying money can't be made. We all made money with ADA and they haven't ever had a working product. Just tread carefully. :smh:I never heard of a DEX taking days.

But hey, Solana can keep shitting the bed and price stays up. Who knows with this crazy ass market, but this just seems bad bad.

Even with all these factors in play, due to staggering levels of demand and excitement from our community, we expect a large backlog on mainnet as well — even under our most optimistic predictions. To be as transparent as we can, we want to inform you all that while orders (including swapping, providing liquidity and withdrawing liquidity) may take days to process, everybody’s orders will be processed fairly and in the order they were received and executable. It will also be possible to cancel orders at any time before they are processed by the Scoopers.

Although we expect this backlog during the first days of the protocol, we’re very confident that the protocol can meet the normal day-to-day load once things settle down. Given the size of our community and the excitement around our launch, this initial swell of activity is inevitable. As we saw with the testnet, once the Scoopers burn through any large surges and the backlog, orders for common pools should execute within a few blocks.

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
From Reddit: To the people paying their rent and earning CRO back. You might want to check out the Change Log update today to the Merchants List. ;)

>Changelog:
Jan. 05, 2022, 11:30 UTC - Added 6513 MCC for Real estate and rental

I knew that wasn't going to last very long. Lol

Edit: RIP my inbox.

Clearly some of you are upset over not earning Cro back with your montly rent. I still think the card is great and as long as you stiick to your normal everyday shopping (groceries, gas, netflix, spotify, etc) you will be just fine.

Remember you can always stake and that's where the real CRO is made.

so this is why I can’t use it with Uber or Lyft? Damn that’s bogus.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Guess this is the crypto winter before the next run up
Word. I'm just staying the course and making my itty bitty deposits every two weeks..
Yeah man, got to break folks mentally. Price ain't even got to go much lower to do that. Just crab here and use boredom. Keep this shit up until April(or longer) and see how many meme coiners still will be diamond hands. I been cheering for this. Worst fucking thing that could have happened was a bounce in January after that December crash.

One things for sure. The metaverse and defi are just going to grow. Fundamentals will still be in play, while with bull cycles any bullshit runs and everyone is a genius.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Mrfreddygoodbud

Were you able to get into Saitamask? I been trying all day and night. Trying to get in on this Lilly

Nah not yet.... the haters hit them with a DDos attack, which just made me say, between coinmarket CAP

listing them in the two thousands when they should be listed in the top fifty is proof this crypto

got folks shook.

Now as far as lilly.... Im just not excited about it, they dont seem to have a real answer for medical

billing..and seem to be just rushing that coin out. If I were you I would look into lilly a little further,

before hopping on it... if you just predict a quick pump then take profits, reasonable.. but

just from my little research, and the fact Saitama Devs separated themselves from the project,

raised and eyebrow....

Im excited about the saitamask and staking on that bitch... but not so much Lilly at least not yet.

I dont expect anything really big right away... The devs say the testing is done, and they are ready with

full deployment of saitamask but the google play and app stores need twenty four to forty eight hours for the update

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah not yet.... the haters hit them with a DDos attack, which just made me say, between coinmarket CAP

listing them in the two thousands when they should be listed in the top fifty is proof this crypto

got folks shook.

Now as far as lilly.... Im just not excited about it, they dont seem to have a real answer for medical

billing..and seem to be just rushing that coin out. If I were you I would look into lilly a little further,

before hopping on it... if you just predict a quick pump then take profits, reasonable.. but

just from my little research, and the fact Saitama Devs separated themselves from the project,

raised and eyebrow....

Im excited about the saitamask and staking on that bitch... but not so much Lilly at least not yet.

I dont expect anything really big right away... The devs say the testing is done, and they are ready with

full deployment of saitamask but the google play and app stores need twenty four to forty eight hours for the update
I'm treating Lilly like a pump and dump straight up.

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Which blockchain do you guys think this will be on when more content is living on blockchain tech? ETH, SOL, ADA, AVAX, BSC, Polygon. Scalability, Bandwidth, Transaction per sec, and gas fees will be a huge factor. When the girl sitting next to QT talked about the size of DCPs I got really curious about which network as of now could handle it on a mass scale. This could by why ADA has dropped its smart contracts yet and why ETH 2.0 hasn’t dropped yet. Probably trying to make sure they can handle the big shift when everything is on-chain.

Last edited:

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Gonna lay this out here now early
WHOEVER wants a high risk SUPER HIGH REWARD opportunity to change their life needs to aim to accumulate between 500k-1 million $AXPR tokens, Between now and February
Buy them on Kucoin.com

You're Very Welcome
I'm down 70% on this. Are you still in?

Mafamaticks

Rising Star
Registered
looking at the chart, it looks like everybody was ready for PayBX, heard it wasn't coming until spring and then sold. I'm gonna put a moon bag in it and wait it out