Official BGOL Crypto Currency Thread ★★★★★

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This video has me thinking about opening a metaverse business. Jerk chicken, beer and reggae music.. gotta have that Bob Marley nft to get in the door.

Maybe a smoke room.

Shit, can i set up a strip club?! whats the rules in them places.

I don't even know bruh. U know they gon have some xrated joints and all that eventually. gta type metaverses, etc too. I'm just lookin at investing in some right now.

altura
ufogaming
atari
velhalla(scar)

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
Last edited:

tekwehuself

Immigrant Expat
International Member
Last edited:

T.H.E. Brew$er

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
eToro will be limiting ADA and TRX for users in the US. These US users will no longer be able to open new positions in, or receive staking rewards for, Cardano (ADA) and TRON (TRX). You will still be able to close existing positions as you see fit.

Unless eToro has changed their policies,

STAY AWAY FROM ETORO!!!

You are only dealing with synthetic products. Meaning you are not really buying crypto. You only get exposure to the price movements.

It was strictly fiat on / fiat off. last time I checked and I have not heard about any changes.

NO CRYPTO WITHDRAWALS ALLOWED!!!

Only good use case for eToro is virtual trading to test out strategies. Unless you like the fiat thing...

T.H.E. Brew$er

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
isn't the rewards where you're supposed to be taxed from tho?

If you spend BTC, ETH, CRO etc. you may be taxed on the value difference between when you brought the BTC, etc and when it was converted to fiat to make whatever purchase (if the asset is worth more than when you acquired it).

They may attempt to tax the rewards one receives however that becomes a slippery slope for all other rewards programs (think airline miles).

Can't tax one without the others being taxed also... You think all those reward programs out there want to start figuring out tax reporting for airline miles, supermarket bonus points and all the other card reward programs?

I think not...

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Great, now I have to learn coinbase in a matter of minutes

Thanks Steve, ya bitch you

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
If you spend BTC, ETH, CRO etc. you may be taxed on the value difference between when you brought the BTC, etc and when it was converted to fiat to make whatever purchase (if the asset is worth more than when you acquired it).

They may attempt to tax the rewards one receives however that becomes a slippery slope for all other rewards programs (think airline miles).

Can't tax one without the others being taxed also... You think all those reward programs out there want to start figuring out tax reporting for airline miles, supermarket bonus points and all the other card reward programs?

I think not...
That's why all these agencies running around like
:angry: "stop doing that, it's wrong!!"
when companies ask :confused: "Okay, tell us what we are doing wrong, what law/reg we are breaking so we can correct it!!"
:angry: "No, we can't tell you that information, just take our word for it!!!"

It's so obvious they are twisting their minds to come up with some fuckery. Some 'government eat their cake and have it too' bullshit. If the U.S. is good at anything, it's making up bullshit regs. I remember local bitcoin back in the day was the shit until they claimed we were money transmitters while IRS said BTC was property. Hate these crooks with a passion.

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
Signed up, got the bonus. What to do next? I don't have a fucking clue :lol:

It's a slow burn. I got some FSA property in Chicago. Try to make collections to get extra bonuses. Visit everyday for extra bonuses. There a weekly (none this week) contests for more upx.

The plan is to have your property increase in value for resale or more income from visitors.

I wish I had gotten Brooklyn or Manhattan since I know the streets there, but it it's hella expensive.

I see the deep pocket folks putting up buildings, but Imma take my time. Lol.

DjMorpheus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man BInance pissin me off. Some tokens like truebit and others I wanna get and need BNB. Signed up for these fuckers last week and they still ain't verified me yet.

Any other way to get BNB using swaps?

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man BInance pissin me off. Some tokens like truebit and others I wanna get and need BNB. Signed up for these fuckers last week and they still ain't verified me yet.

Any other way to get BNB using swaps?
Don't use them for bnb purchases. There's a wait time after purchase before you can send offsite.

Use crypto.com

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yall aware of the hamstercoin glitches? Periodically the price SKYROCKETS for like 5-10 minutes, then comes down. And when I say SKYROCKET, I mean SKYROCKET!!!!

263157806_225155776288891_5444780907115531362_n.jpg

Im used to it now, but the first time I saw this in my trust wallet, I almost had a heart attack

260805009_443042697193168_4205260876154148908_n.jpg

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yall aware of the hamstercoin glitches? Periodically the price SKYROCKETS for like 5-10 minutes, then comes down. And when I say SKYROCKET, I mean SKYROCKET!!!!

263157806_225155776288891_5444780907115531362_n.jpg

Im used to it now, but the first time I saw this in my trust wallet, I almost had a heart attack

260805009_443042697193168_4205260876154148908_n.jpg
You didn't try to cash out any of it?

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
its a glitch. When you try to swap the REAL amount shows up....BELIEVE ME I TRIED :lol: :crying: :lol: :crying:

i remember the first time...LOL

I didnt have any bnb, so IN A FRANTIC RUSH, I bought some BNB from crypto.com, sent it to my trust wallet and tried to swap. hands sweaty then a mfkr..LOL

by the time i did all that the price went back.