Official BGOL Crypto Currency Thread ★★★★★

Chuck_Luck

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Its looking like it might be a weak November. In this musical chair game, Bitcoin is the song that all our alt coin dance to.

It won't matter though, the next bull run can't be to far off. My plan is to hodl positions that I feel strongly about and to stake them. I'm also liquidating everything else.

I brought a small portion of Saitama not because I believe in the project, but because I didn't want to read any "I told you so" lines on this board....lol. I'm hold the bag on that one....

Chuck_Luck

Rising Star
Platinum Member
We should all do a roll call on our current holdings.

Good way to stay tuned to anything new.

I'll start off:

ADA
MATIC
TIME
KLIMA
OHM
KCS
AMP

Oh and I almost forgot, Saitama...lol

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor

I'll start off:

ADA
MATIC
TIME
KLIMA
OHM
KCS
AMP

BTC
ETH
XRP
ADA
MANA

....I keeps it real corny :lol:

Last edited:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Its looking like it might be a weak November. In this musical chair game, Bitcoin is the song that all our alt coin dance to.

It won't matter though, the next bull run can't be to far off. My plan is to hodl positions that I feel strongly about and to stake them. I'm also liquidating everything else.

I brought a small portion of Saitama not because I believe in the project, but because I didn't want to read any "I told you so" lines on this board....lol. I'm hold the bag on that one....
Who knows. A good move by big players to crush weak-willed investors and all this fucking dog coin/meme shit is to have shit not go as expected. November and December supposed to pump. If it don't happen, people panic. Whales build bags.

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'll start off:

ADA
MATIC
TIME
KLIMA
OHM
KCS
AMP

long holding all of them.

shiba
BTC
ADA
XRP
Saitama
HBAR
VET

T.H.E. Brew$er

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'll start off:

ADA
MATIC
TIME
KLIMA
OHM
KCS
AMP

The usual...

BTC
ETH
BNB
ADA
ZEN
CEL
NEXO
MATIC
EGLD
LINK
The unusual...

SOV
STARL
TOKE
YGG
HAPI
AGVE
DELTA
JOE
ICE
DFY
SUPER

badman32

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
CAKE
XRP
TIME
KIBA
HMNG
FLOKI
RAINBOW
XDN
MNST
CLT
VGX
BABYDOGE
COLX
SAITAMA
HAPPY
RDD
FEG
AIR
SGB
REQ
SMT
BRD
EQT
DRGN
YFIS
GHC
CATGIRL
VETTER

sumofyallniggasisbitches2

BootyEnthusiast; Ass-preneur
BGOL Investor

Staples Center to be renamed Crypto.com Arena in massive $700 million deal
Ryan Young
·Writer
Tue, November 16, 2021, 11:04 PM·2 min read

The Staples Center is no more.
The iconic arena in downtown Los Angeles, which has been home to both the Lakers and Clippers since 1999, will be renamed on Christmas Day.

It will now be Crypto.com Arena, according to The Athletic’s Shams Charania and confirmed by AEG and the cryptocurrency exchange, the L.A. Times reported. The deal is believed to be the largest venue naming rights deal in United States history.

The Lakers and Clippers' iconic home will have a new name starting on Christmas. (Kirby Lee/USA Today Sports)
The arena, which is owned by AEG, is also home to the WNBA’s Los Angeles Sparks and the NHL’s Los Angeles Kings. The Grammy Awards have been held at the arena since 2000, too.
Crypto.com paid more than $700 million for the 20-year naming rights, according to the Times.
“In the next few years, people will look back at this moment as the moment when crypto crossed the chasm into the mainstream,” Crypto.com chief executive Kris Marszalek told the Los Angeles Times from his home in Hong Kong.
“This is just such a brilliant move from the guys at AEG, because the next decade belongs to crypto. And this positions L.A. and this particular venue right at the center of it.”
By comparison, the Clippers recently struck a 23-year deal to name their new Inglewood arena the Intuit Dome. That deal, according to CNBC, is worth more than $500 million. The arena is set to open in 2024. The naming rights deal for SoFi Stadium — which is home to both the Los Angeles Rams and Chargers — is worth more than $600 million, according to Sports Business Journal.
Staples initially signed a $100 million deal in 1997 for the naming rights to the arena, and then signed another deal in 2009. AEG bought the rights back in 2019, but delayed renaming the arena due to the COVID-19 pandemic, according to the Times.
Crypto.com is the second cryptocurrency company to land a sports arena in the United States in recent months. FTX reached a $135 million to rename the Miami Heat’s arena from the American Airlines Arena to FTX Arena in June.

Mr.Chuckles

Chuckle
BGOL Investor
ETH
XRP
SHIBA
SAITAMA
MONONOKE INU
RYOSHI VISION
BABY DOGE> Don't know why I bought it
ZUKI
THE CITADEL> put 150.00 in this for shits and giggles, Game of Thornes Iron bank got me!

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Ryan Young
·Writer

The iconic arena in downtown Los Angeles, which has been home to both the Lakers and Clippers since 1999, will be renamed on Christmas Day.

It will now be Crypto.com Arena, according to The Athletic’s Shams Charania and confirmed by AEG and the cryptocurrency exchange, the L.A. Times reported. The deal is believed to be the largest venue naming rights deal in United States history.

The Lakers and Clippers' iconic home will have a new name starting on Christmas. (Kirby Lee/USA Today Sports)
The arena, which is owned by AEG, is also home to the WNBA’s Los Angeles Sparks and the NHL’s Los Angeles Kings. The Grammy Awards have been held at the arena since 2000, too.
Crypto.com paid more than $700 million for the 20-year naming rights, according to the Times.

By comparison, the Clippers recently struck a 23-year deal to name their new Inglewood arena the Intuit Dome. That deal, according to CNBC, is worth more than $500 million. The arena is set to open in 2024. The naming rights deal for SoFi Stadium — which is home to both the Los Angeles Rams and Chargers — is worth more than $600 million, according to Sports Business Journal.
Staples initially signed a $100 million deal in 1997 for the naming rights to the arena, and then signed another deal in 2009. AEG bought the rights back in 2019, but delayed renaming the arena due to the COVID-19 pandemic, according to the Times.
Crypto.com is the second cryptocurrency company to land a sports arena in the United States in recent months. FTX reached a $135 million to rename the Miami Heat’s arena from the American Airlines Arena to FTX Arena in June.
Taxpayers should get their money back

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Ryan Young
·Writer

Crypto.com is not playing around. I can definitely see CRO hitting $10 to $20 in 2022-2023. They’re one of the few who is making sure to have all the boxes checked when regulation comes.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
$CRO should surpass both after yesterday’s announcement to take over the naming rights of the Lakers’ home arena.
Shit becoming more and more mainstream. Been seeing dumb hipsters online rallying against crypto talking about the environment. Hopefully shit like this can help prevent emotional dumb asses making it about their bullshit politics. Crypto won't seem so fringe.

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh Im like gatdam, my stash of saitama is growing from all this selling and buying..

Im well over fifty million in kickback coins...

since the event..... the funny shit is everybody was expecting some

fuckin high tech 8k apple steve jobs type presentation..

they got fuckin 1980 home movies instead....LOL

but rumour has it, MGM wouldnt let them bring in

professionals with their equipment... so they counted

on youtubers to fill in that gap.. and them muthafuckas

was waaaay too high off that molly they forget, the power

of vegas that just makes you feel, like going ALL out,

ESPECIALLY when you get that bag...

PROFESSIONALISM be DAMNED....lol....

Nevertheless bruh staking your saitama coins may be some nice

side money...

OH and NOBODY talking about them actually working
on their OWN BLOCKCHAIN...

they going after that number 2 coin spot for real

I write all that to say..

sell on whales sell on paper hands... I thank you for your gifts..

LOL
Coinmarketcap is trying to sabotage Saitama

tebriel69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LRC
SHIB
DOGE

don’t have as many as y’all cuz I prefer focusing on my main portfolio and trying to bolster the IRA.Once of these days one of these coins is gonna do a mini bitcoin and y’all gonna be talking bout u done paid of houses, bout boats and property in straight cash cuz of a come up on one of these coins and I’m gonna be pissed. Gotta step it up

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
FUD.
No, it will not.

The technology securing the Blockchain will eventually advance in response. Quantum-based encryption will be written and developed to defend against the threat of quantum hacks. In addition, if quantum can solve the SHA-256 encryption algorithm, we've got a bigger problem on our hands than losing bitcoins.

LOL you are a smart crypto investor, you can spot the bullshit miles away... they key word was MAY,

they know they full of shit...
Coinmarketcap is trying to sabotage Saitama

Mayne I just seen that shit... some shit that has ZERO to do with satima and

everything to do with fuckin phones TEN years ago, fuckin paper hands acting like

he the developer... but I really think a lot of whales fucked up, and using their influence

to bring the price down, to scoop shit back up...

well.. I was able to get a few billion more....

coinmarket CAP really lives up to their name... they had the same fuckery with shiba,

just put the brakes on their momentum... but unlike shiba, Saitama hasnt even

begun to roll out the red carpet on their products and major exchange listings

and they days away from reaching a qtr million holders...

let that shit drop some more Im about to take a loan out on the 401k,

and add billions more....while its on thanksgiving holiday sale..

let me sell some stock that aint moving....to get ready for some more dips...

When shit like this happens that means some big news is about to drop soon?

These patterns are showing signs this coin gonna blow, reminds me

of Binance coin... that shit was driving early investors crazy with the steep fluctuations....

untill it took off..

Hey paperhands run, diamond hands take advantage of fire sales...

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
LRC
SHIB
DOGE

don’t have as many as y’all cuz I prefer focusing on my main portfolio and trying to bolster the IRA.Once of these days one of these coins is gonna do a mini bitcoin and y’all gonna be talking bout u done paid of houses, bout boats and property in straight cash cuz of a come up on one of these coins and I’m gonna be pissed. Gotta step it up
you and me both

BTC
LTC
ADA
ETH
sold all my doge awhile back

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit becoming more and more mainstream. Been seeing dumb hipsters online rallying against crypto talking about the environment. Hopefully shit like this can help prevent emotional dumb asses making it about their bullshit politics. Crypto won't seem so fringe.

They REALLy trying to sabatoge shit,

I heard the Saitama team is on it now, come to find out,

that banner was a "paid adverstisement" bruh...

coinmarketcap STAYS with the fuckery...!!!!

from Reddit:

The ceo Russell will be seeking legal action against CMC for monetary compensation and a apology for letting a ad be on there website detailing wille Ds past criminal history who is a influencer and letting that reputation being exploited on CMC by letting the AD run freely.